ADVERTISEMENT

She may mincemeat, but doesn't mince words.

Uh oh. Black lesbian? What does Jean-Pierre being a black lesbian have to do with anything? And y’all wonder why I talk about racism a lot.

Uh oh. Black lesbian? What does Jean-Pierre being a black lesbian have to do with anything? And y’all wonder why I talk about racism a lot.
She....proper pronoun, I think...doesn't know what or who she is. Some days, according to the internet she prefers she's, some days she prefers he's, and some days, she prefers a Modelo, and a bi-sexual transgender with parts still attached. You make life way to complicated BNI.

Next you will ask what being a black female had to do with Kammie being picked for Crow's ticket.

I've said that Chump's McEnany was incompetent several times. She wasn't incompetent because she was a white, female heterosexual...I presume. She was incompetent regardless of her gender, race, or sexual orientation. Repubs have a serious disdain for non-conservative black women. Even though white women have benefitted from affirmative action more than any group, when a black woman gets appointed to something, y’all call it a diversity hire. Or, they checked all of the boxes. I heard them all. Recently, Justice Ketanji Brown is a perfect example of this. When Biden appointed her to the Supreme Court, Faux News and conservative radio all in unison said that this was a diversity hire and Biden checked all the boxes. They never mention Brown's impeccable credentials that exceed most of the current justices including Uncle Clarence Thomas who never even sat on a federal bench as a judge. Or, any bench for that matter. When it is a black conservative, nothing is mentioned about it being a diversity hire. For the sake of argument that Harris, Brown, Jean-Pierre were appointed for diversity, their accomplishments and qualifications prior to them doing the jobs are comparable and a lot of cases exceeded their counterparts.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I've said that Chump's McEnany was incompetent several times. She wasn't incompetent because she was a white, female heterosexual...I presume. She was incompetent regardless of her gender, race, or sexual orientation. Repubs have a serious disdain for non-conservative black women. Even though white women have benefitted from affirmative action more than any group, when a black woman gets appointed to something, y’all call it a diversity hire. Or, they checked all of the boxes. I heard them all. Recently, Justice Ketanji Brown is a perfect example of this. When Biden appointed her to the Supreme Court, Faux News and conservative radio all in unison said that this was a diversity hire and Biden checked all the boxes. They never mention Brown's impeccable credentials that exceed most of the current justices including Uncle Clarence Thomas who never even sat on a federal bench as a judge. Or, any bench for that matter. When it is a black conservative, nothing is mentioned about it being a diversity hire. For the sake of argument that Harris, Brown, Jean-Pierre were appointed for diversity, their accomplishments and qualifications prior to them doing the jobs are comparable and a lot of cases exceeded their counterparts.
What was an example of McEnany's incompetence?

Do you really think Harris is the best VP Biden could find?
Well it was Biden making the selection. So there is that.

that is why she was put into that position. Obviously it wasn't because she was competent in landing that position. THAT was the entire context of the ladies post that instead of getting a person that was more qualified he chose a three fer. He got a black (1), female (2), lesbian (3) woke points. He obviously wouldn't have got the points had he chosen an Asian, straight, female. You saw color again...sadly instead of seeing an appointment not made on merit, but wokeness. Were there no black straight females more qualified or did he need the extra point? I really didn't think you would miss this so badly. It is like a "corporate equality index", but in the government. ;)

What was an example of McEnany's incompetence?
She perpetuated Chump's lies. Never tried to hide she was lying. Her first day she told reporters that she will never lie to them. That's all she did. Spicey was even worse. Not because they were white. Because they were just bad. Bush the Younger may have been one of the worse presidents ever but he had decent press secretaries in Dana Perino and Ari Fleischer.

• Haha
that is why she was put into that position. Obviously it wasn't because she was competent in landing that position. THAT was the entire context of the ladies post that instead of getting a person that was more qualified he chose a three fer. He got a black (1), female (2), lesbian (3) woke points. He obviously wouldn't have got the points had he chosen an Asian, straight, female. You saw color again...sadly instead of seeing an appointment not made on merit, but wokeness. Were there no black straight females more qualified or did he need the extra point? I really didn't think you would miss this so badly. It is like a "corporate equality index", but in the government. ;)
You are the one that saw color, posting a video to say that she is a Black lesbian and in somehow is the reason she got hired. How about just say that she sucks and leave it at that. But that does not fir y'alls narrative that Biden checked the boxes. Say that Biden did check those boxes, Black, female, lesbian and perhaps he did, her credentials prior to the appointment were comparable to others who held that position at the WH. If Biden hired someone off the street, then perhaps you may have an argument.

• Haha
You are the one that saw color, posting a video to say that she is a Black lesbian and in somehow is the reason she got hired. How about just say that she sucks and leave it at that. But that does not fir y'alls narrative that Biden checked the boxes. Say that Biden did check those boxes, Black, female, lesbian and perhaps he did, her credentials prior to the appointment were comparable to others who held that position at the WH. If Biden hired someone off the street, then perhaps you may have an argument.
I just grabbed this quickly, but you are welcome to grab any you want to compare to the woke choice as she discusses military deaths and quotes from Notre Dame Law as well as direct competent answers to idiot media members of which there are many

She perpetuated Chump's lies. Never tried to hide she was lying. Her first day she told reporters that she will never lie to them. That's all she did. Spicey was even worse. Not because they were white. Because they were just bad. Bush the Younger may have been one of the worse presidents ever but he had decent press secretaries in Dana Perino and Ari Fleischer.
What is an example of a lie she 'perpetuated"?

What is an example of a lie she 'perpetuated"?
even if desired skip ahead to around 23.5 minutes or so for a few minutes and she continues to handle the conference with facts, quotes all the things the media doesn't include in their narratives. listen to 5 minutes from that point for a few things mentioned here in the past. It is somewhat hard to believe that the competence difference needs pointed out, but it's like another brick in the wall or maybe groundhog day???

Last edited:
even if desired skip ahead to around 23.5 minutes or so for a few minutes and she continues to handle the conference with facts, quotes all the things the media doesn't include in their narratives
If she is repeating what Chump said in a meeting then it ain’t facts. Plain and simple.

• Haha
even if desired skip ahead to around 23.5 minutes or so for a few minutes and she continues to handle the conference with facts, quotes all the things the media doesn't include in their narratives. listen to 5 minutes from that point for a few things mentioned here in the past. It is somewhat hard to believe that the competence difference needs pointed out, but it's like another brick in the wall or maybe groundhog day???
And now look how horrible Chump is treating her now since she’s been on Faux News.

Hard to imagine that Ketanji Brown had impeccable credentials when she couldn’t even answer what is a female. That seemed a bit telling to many.

And now look how horrible Chump is treating her now since she’s been on Faux News.
I'm totally unaware. It has been a long time since I watched CNN, MSNBC and the likes and didn't know she worked for them. If you are suggesting that Trump has verbally attacked people...okay, but the country was a hell of a lot better and I'm more concerned about the country and I certainly won't be entertained by election year short term facilitated improvements should they happen because nothing will rise above the disaster at the border, not just today but down the road even more so and that is just one. Biden's woke hires are disasters at all fronts and an insult to qualified people of every color and sex.

Hard to imagine that Ketanji Brown had impeccable credentials when she couldn’t even answer what is a female. That seemed a bit telling to many.
The illusion that has been promoted for a long time is that rather than getting qualified people, there needs to be intersectionality representation as though there is some secret intelligence obscured from the masses and only known by other intersectionality promoting people. She in particular was not put there with her thought on the constitution as much as her feelings. Feelings rather than logic and competence are the emotional dough that can be molded to fit a desired outcome. That has been the desire of democrats for a long time on the SCOTUS. With all the things turtle head has done wrong, he was still bright enough to see Merrick for what he was.

They typically don't think people know what is best for them and the "progressives" thoughts are not in error...they just think they need a better person to activate them being the only problem. "All of us have islands of knowledge and some islands are bigger than others, but none as big as the sea" Thomas Sowell known Sambo in this forum, recognized genius outside this forum.

I'm totally unaware. It has been a long time since I watched CNN, MSNBC and the likes and didn't know she worked for them. If you are suggesting that Trump has verbally attacked people...okay, but the country was a hell of a lot better and I'm more concerned about the country and I certainly won't be entertained by election year short term facilitated improvements should they happen because nothing will rise above the disaster at the border, not just today but down the road even more so and that is just one. Biden's woke hires are disasters at all fronts and an insult to qualified people of every color and sex.
What about the very unqualified white men that were hired in corporate, scholastic, political, etc. capacities over people of color for over 250 years in the US? You say nothing about them.

It’s ironic. But when an highly unqualified black Republican like Herschel Walker runs for the senate y’all are so quiet that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton. Why is that?

The illusion that has been promoted for a long time is that rather than getting qualified people, there needs to be intersectionality representation as though there is some secret intelligence obscured from the masses and only known by other intersectionality promoting people. She in particular was not put there with her thought on the constitution as much as her feelings. Feelings rather than logic and competence are the emotional dough that can be molded to fit a desired outcome. That has been the desire of democrats for a long time on the SCOTUS. With all the things turtle head has done wrong, he was still bright enough to see Merrick for what he was.

They typically don't think people know what is best for them and the "progressives" thoughts are not in error...they just think they need a better person to activate them being the only problem. "All of us have islands of knowledge and some islands are bigger than others, but none as big as the sea" Thomas Sowell known Sambo in this forum, recognized genius outside this forum.
Shhhh. We can’t say Sambo in this forum anymore. I won’t tell.

McEnany was one of the absolute best press secretaries in decades.

NO, she debunked the media's lies which you obviously gobbled up. Remember my friend from CNN that I quoted talking about not being able to get out the REAL truth?

I just grabbed this quickly, but you are welcome to grab any you want to compare to the woke choice as she discusses military deaths and quotes from Notre Dame Law as well as direct competent answers to idiot media members of which there are many

To claim that she was an incompetent press secretary is just ignorance at the highest level.

Reactions: SKYDOG
What about the very unqualified white men that were hired in corporate, scholastic, political, etc. capacities over people of color for over 250 years in the US? You say nothing about them.

It’s ironic. But when an highly unqualified black Republican like Herschel Walker runs for the senate y’all are so quiet that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton. Why is that?
Where's the evidence? For fukks sake man, if you'd bring any facts with you at all we'd back you. But you never do.

Where's the evidence? For fukks sake man, if you'd bring any facts with you at all we'd back you. But you never do.
Lol; I know it's from a while ago, but here's one that came to mind off of the top of my head:

James Strom Thurmond Jr. is a former United States Attorney for the District of South Carolina and 2nd Circuit Solicitor.[6] He is one of four children born to long-serving United States Senator Strom Thurmond and Nancy (Moore) Thurmond. His younger brother, Paul, is a former member of the South Carolina Senate. Thurmond graduated from the University of South Carolina in 1995 and University of South Carolina School of Law in 1998.

Career
Thurmond was recommended for the position of United States attorney in South Carolina by his father, who was the chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, the panel that reviewed such appointments. Senator Thurmond claimed his son was "uniquely qualified". At the time, Thurmond Jr. was 28 years old and had been a practicing lawyer for fewer than three years, whereas the average age of the 93 U.S. attorneys was 50, and their average length of legal experience was 22 years.

Last edited:
Lol; I know it's from a while ago, but here's one that came to mind of of the top of my head:

James Strom Thurmond Jr. is a former United States Attorney for the District of South Carolina and 2nd Circuit Solicitor.[6] He is one of four children born to long-serving United States Senator Strom Thurmond and Nancy (Moore) Thurmond. His younger brother, Paul, is a former member of the South Carolina Senate. Thurmond graduated from the University of South Carolina in 1995 and University of South Carolina School of Law in 1998.

Career
Thurmond was recommended for the position of United States attorney in South Carolina by his father, who was the chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, the panel that reviewed such appointments. Senator Thurmond claimed his son was "uniquely qualified". At the time, Thurmond Jr. was 28 years old and had been a practicing lawyer for fewer than three years, whereas the average age of the 93 U.S. attorneys was 50, and their average length of legal experience was 22 years.
Strom was also a stone cold racist.

Tony Dungy is pretty frickkin conservative:

One of the most successful Black coaches of all time, Tony Dungy, gave the Post an interesting analogy. The Hall of Fame coach says the league views Black coaches the way it once viewed Black quarterbacks: they don’t fit the preconceived system.

“A lot of the Black quarterbacks [of earlier eras], their skill set was outside the box of what the NFL did,” Dungy said. “They just needed people to think a little bit differently. And that’s what it took for the quarterbacks. Now all of a sudden … we’ve got this young group of quarterbacks that is [setting] the league on fire.”

“And I think the same thing is true with coaching. We’ve got some coaches who have that same brilliance [but aren’t] getting an opportunity. We think we’re hiring the best. We think that we aren’t missing anything, but we are.”

Did Chump and Bush the Younger hire women press secretaries because they were highly qualified or because they were women? We’re they the absolute best candidate at the time to be press secretaries? Or did they checked the box and hired a woman?

While some early rock ‘n’ roll acts receive little critical respect, historically speaking, these same musicians and singers played an important role in bridging musical styles and bringing cultures together, writes Aquila, professor emeritus of history and American studies at Penn State, in his book, Let’s Rock! How 1950s America Created Elvis and the Rock & Roll Craze (Rowman & Littlefield, 2017).

“I spend a lot of time discussing Pat Boone and other pop rockers in the book. Boone refers to himself not as the father of rock ‘n’ roll, but as the midwife of rock ‘n’ roll,” says Aquila.

“What he means by this is that his versions of Little Richard’s songs may not be as good as Little Richard’s originals, but Little Richard couldn’t get played on mainstream radio stations back in the ’50s, due to racism and other reasons."

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Did Chump and Bush the Younger hire women press secretaries because they were highly qualified or because they were women? We’re they the absolute best candidate at the time to be press secretaries? Or did they checked the box and hired a woman?
The best qualified lawyer ... that Widener law school produced about ten years ago? lol

images

In a podcast interview earlier this month, Habba said, “Somebody said to me, ‘Alina, would you rather be smart or pretty?’ And I said, ‘Oh, easy, pretty. You can fake being smart.'”

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
Because the voters can decide. In Walker's case, he was running against a highly unqualified opponent.

I was not quiet about three highly unqualified presidents the voters elected this century - Bush 43, Obama, and Crow. All three proved to be very poor presidents, regrettably.

I don’t think she’s particularly good at her job……..but wtf do you care? Just a thread so you go on another rant about wokeness?

You started a thread about a black spokeswoman and you accuse BNI of only seeing color lol?

Or is it just another way to attack the Biden admin? Shame on you if you continue to vote for “this”. Do you know anything about this woman other than what you see in the media? Of course not. Yet you judge her……..and judge the administration based on her. Would you like a list of of trump advisors and allies who were indicted, convicted, or went to jail? Would that be worse than a black lesbian spokesperson who doesn’t always speak well?

I knew you were a racist pos. Did not know you were homophobic too……although it makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT