ADVERTISEMENT

PU and btt double bye

jadeezra

Senior
Dec 30, 2006
I'm hearing in any scenerio that pu has it wrapped up due to tie breakers even with 2 losses. Is this true?

Theoretically I don't think so. If we tie with osu I think they go to season records and they edge us.

Realistically yes because osu goes to Madison this week and msu plays us and at iu. I highly doubt they win both and osu wins in Madison.

Originally posted by Frankie611:
Theoretically I don't think so. If we tie with osu I think they go to season records and they edge us.

Realistically yes because osu goes to Madison this week and msu plays us and at iu. I highly doubt they win both and osu wins in Madison.

I'm pretty sure they decide tiebreaker by starting with records vs 1st place, then second, and so on until there is a difference.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Wis is at OSU *

Originally posted by paintball1979:
and @ Penn State. Ohio State could very well end up 12-6.

Purdue let one get away last night; Boilers just need to keep playing hard and play smarter. Despite the loss, Purdue did do some good things in a hostile environment......in a tough venue for most visiting teams. Have to finish those games off, and unfortunately, the Boilers didn't quite do enough.

The next two games will be battles.

If we tied with OSU, MSU, and Iowa we would be 4th if it was OSU and MSU I think it is 5 if we lose to MSU. We won't lose though.

to many games left to say. Alot of things can happen. It's possible we could be a 2 or as low as a 6

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT