ADVERTISEMENT

please...

Nov 2, 2012
I need a sprint smartphone.. somebody? thanks. You can have my shattered g3 as a partial trade.. thanks

I'm not sure what you mean... A sprint 4S can't be unlocked for national gms carriers. It can only be unlocked for international GSM carriers. It is possible though to hack a sprint 4S with a R-Sim and get it to work with gsm carriers nationally for 3G...

Originally posted by topurdue2:
I'm not sure what you mean... A sprint 4S can't be unlocked for national gms carriers. It can only be unlocked for international GSM carriers. It is possible though to hack a sprint 4S with a R-Sim and get it to work with gsm carriers nationally for 3G...
With being so tech savvy, you'd think you'd be able to get yourself your own smart phone, rather than begging for one on the tronz.

Originally posted by topurdue2:

I actually called sprint and unlocked it for a friend who needed a phone that was with Virgin Mobile. He ended up buying a phone so it's available.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Thanks for the offer, but I think I found another G3. By the way, I was offering to buy a phone. Sprint phones that can be activated, and aren't attached to an account are had to find when you need one in a pinch.

you can have mine, if you don't mind the odor. The only thing that works on it is you have to dial 411 for inflammation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT