ADVERTISEMENT

Have you received your tickets?

Mar 21, 2022
For those of you who used Seat Geek or StubHub for ticket purchase. Have you received your ticket yet? I notice they warn you that the ticket itself may not show up until 24 hours before tipoff because of the venue ticket procedure. I'm on pins and needles until it hits my email. Just curious of others are seeing the same thing. Thanks

I envy all you guys. Sure would be nice if vocal support is as it’s been the past two weeks. The geography is a little bit more of challenge. Nothing would make me happier than if Purdue basketball develops a basketball fan base that earns the reputation of traveling very well
How about ridiculously well.
🚂

Reactions: jtanoos1
I used SeatGeek. I got them the same day I bought them. (Right after the Elite Eight game.). They came via an email from TicketMaster. I had to accept them and then loaded them into my Google Wallet.

I just used stubhub for spring training. They are horrible. Sent me wrong tickets to one game. Did not get tickets to another, although I got my money back. The customer service is in India a total runaround.

Bought thru SeatGeek, got an email from Ticketmaster and my tickets are in the Ticketmaster app. State Farm used to use SeatGeek and switched over to Ticketmaster.

Thanks everyone! I used SeatGeek as well and received mine on Wednesday. SO excited to get there tomorrow and enjoy the festivities.

My StubHub tickets haven't arrived yet, but the item says that I won't get them until Saturday. I'm not concerned...yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT