ADVERTISEMENT

Parenting styles and what's most successful

Still ignoring my post about nobody being charged with insurrection I see.
Seditious Conspiracy isn't nasty enough for you?

How about tons of assault on law enforcement charges?

It's like reviewing a mass murder case and saying "Welllllll... no one got charged with assault!"

Here's your answer: They charged the statutes that fit the crimes and got tons of convictions.
  • You will go to unlimited lengths to defend the indefensible and take the side of those that plotted the overturn of the peaceful transfer of duly elected power.
  • In doing so you willingly ignore the sworn testimony of
    • admissible, first-hand witnesses,
    • forensic evidence, and
    • court-admissible audio and video,
  • and instead you defend hearsay and unsourced internet opinion pieces.
And that is pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
The country and democracy has been destroyed. We don’t even have a country with the open door border. It won’t take to much longer for most everyone to see.
Oh FFS. The country and democracy have been destroyed. Are you freakin insane?

Last edited:
Oh FFS. The country and party have been destroyed. Are you freakin insane?
Not insane.

IMO a triggered, naïve, drama-queen snowflake. With the biggest component "naïve." Not because there shouldn't be immigration controls and improvements, but because you think that the sky is falling just because there are problems that need addressing.

Last edited:
Oh FFS. The country and party have been destroyed. Are you freakin insane?
How long can a country sustain itself when over half the people will be on some type of government assistance? Step over the border and they are taken care of. Name another country that operates like this?

How much longer can we go with the lawlessness society?

The seeds have been planted whether you recognize it or not. As long as it’s not in your town or neighborhood you see nothing.

Reactions: Riveting-
You're hoping I will divert from pointing out your lies.

Bagram Bob approves of your lying.
  1. I have no idea who "Bagram Bob" is. I googled it and came up empty. Do you mean "Baghdad Bob?" A t least try to get your childish insults correct. It's sad that we even have to correct your childish insults.
  2. You are Diverting again. Naturally. It's what you do nearly every single time.

Oh--the Builder bob guy! Damn --sometimes i have trouble keeping track of all of your condescending nicknames.

And condescending posting generally. You seem to be one of those "ROT IN HELL" for Christmas kinda guys.
If I believed in hell, I would wish it upon those Trump had in mind who cause death or suffering through their stupid and corrupt policies.

Reactions: SKYDOG
If I believed in hell, I would wish it upon those Trump had in mind who cause death or suffering through their stupid and corrupt policies.
Pictures of what Donald J Trump has in his mind:

Performing Live Music GIF by Luke Alexander
Bikini Googly Eyes GIF by audreyobscura
marc maron wtf GIF by gifnews
french mac GIF
Cowboy Hop GIF

And those are the most complex thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
Seditious Conspiracy isn't nasty enough for you?

How about tons of assault on law enforcement charges?

It's like reviewing a mass murder case and saying "Welllllll... no one got charged with assault!"

Here's your answer: They charged the statutes that fit the crimes and got tons of convictions.
  • You will go to unlimited lengths to defend the indefensible and take the side of those that plotted the overturn of the peaceful transfer of duly elected power.
  • In doing so you willingly ignore the sworn testimony of
    • admissible, first-hand witnesses,
    • forensic evidence, and
    • court-admissible audio and video,
  • and instead you defend hearsay and unsourced internet opinion pieces.
And that is pathetic.
They held people in prison for years and charged nobody with insurrection. Yet you keep calling it an insurrection. Pathetic.

They held people in prison for years and charged nobody with insurrection. Yet you keep calling it an insurrection. Pathetic.

Are you really that dense?

• Insurrection is a descriptive term. It is also included and defined in the 14th Amendment; and the 14th Amendment is not a criminal statute.

• Seditious Conspiracy was among the most serious charges. That is a federal criminal statutory violation.

• It was an insurrection. The federal criminal charges were for Seditious Conspiracy.

Let's do this:
  1. If you have more questions; reply to this post.
  2. If you have no more questions, now agree with me, and feel silly for not having understood until now... give me a laugh emoji!

• Insurrection is a descriptive term. It is also included and defined in the 14th Amendment; and the 14th Amendment is not a criminal statute.

• Seditious Conspiracy was among the most serious charges. That is a federal criminal statutory violation.

• It was an insurrection. The federal criminal charges were for Seditious Conspiracy.

Let's do this:
  2. If you have no more questions, now agree with me, and feel silly for not having understood until now... give me a laugh emoji!

18 USC 2383: Rebellion or insurrection

Let's do this:
Let’s be honest for once and for all about this. Jan 6th was not an insurrection. The democrats are calling it one for one reason only. It’s to use the 14th amendment against Trump so he can’t run for president.

Let’s be honest for once and for all about this. Jan 6th was not an insurrection. The democrats are calling it one for one reason only. It’s to use the 14th amendment against Trump so he can’t run for president.
It's certainly not just Democrats that have called it an insurrection. It's lifelong Republicans (unlike Trump) who are real, lifelong, established conservatives (unlike Trump) such as Cheney, Ryan, Meier, Buck, George W Bush, McConnell, and on and on and on and on.

So who is more of a "true Republican," someone who is a lifelong party member and conservative, or someone who blindly agrees with Trump no matter what the policy implications are, because they are scared shitless of political fallout if they don't?

Finally, if it was purely a political move by Democrats, they would do everything possible to keep Trump on the ballot, because Trump is just about the only Republican candidate that stands a real chance of losing to Biden.

18 USC 2383: Rebellion or insurrection
And the Sedition statute:

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

Just because one statute was charged as the best fit, that does not mean that others don't apply. For instance, sec 1343 Wire Fraud is routinely charged in securities fraud cases instead of the companion securities fraud federal statute. So, it can be an insurrection per the 14th Amendment that is applicable to persons involved in a Seditious Conspiracy.

Additionally, the 14th Amendment has no provision requiring a federal crime to have been charged or convicted. McConnell even has said that he didn't support federal charges or impeachment of Trump because the 14th Amendment would handle him and bar him from future office.

• Haha
It's certainly not just Democrats that have called it an insurrection. It's lifelong Republicans (unlike Trump) who are real, lifelong, established conservatives (unlike Trump) such as Cheney, Ryan, Meier, Buck, George W Bush, McConnell, and on and on and on and on.

So who is more of a "true Republican," someone who is a lifelong party member and conservative, or someone who blindly agrees with Trump no matter what the policy implications are, because they are scared shitless of political fallout if they don't?

Finally, if it was purely a political move by Democrats, they would do everything possible to keep Trump on the ballot, because Trump is just about the only Republican candidate that stands a real chance of losing to Biden.
You are 100% wrong on the democratic strategy on the next presidential election. It’s all about trying to destroy Trump so he can’t run. He’s about the only one with the stones to try and stop the democrats and their agenda.

You are 100% wrong on the democratic strategy on the next presidential election. It’s all about trying to destroy Trump so he can’t run. He’s about the only one with the stones to try and stop the democrats and their agenda.
Chump destroyed himself by being a narcissistic fool.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
You cite a prez who brainlessly unleashed death, destruction and chaos on the Mideast as being an " established conservative", but what he really is is an "established insider" like Cheney and the rest of them. In any event, I do not find a link where 43 called Jan 6 an insurrection (not that such a dimwit would know the meaning of such a big word), but only that he said 'insurrection would be bad" or words to that effect.

Are you lying yet again, or do you have a link where 43 said that "Jan 6 was an insurrection"?

Someone who doesn't believe in stupid wars to benefit the mil/industial/dc establishment is much closer to a true Republican than establishment hacks like Bush, Cheney, and McConnell

Last edited:
You cite a prez who brainlessly unleashed death, destruction and chaos on the Mideast as being an " established conservative", but what he really is is an "established insider" like Cheney and the rest of them. In any event, I do not find a link where 43 called Jan 6 an insurrection (not that such a dimwit would know the meaning of such a big word), but only that he said 'insurrection would be bad" or words to that effect.

Are you lying yet again, or do you have a link where 43 said that "Jan 6 was an insurrection"?
You sound angry and condescending; again, and even more so than usual! Lol -it seems as though I made you sad, triggered, and snowflakey-melty! OOOOOPS!!

Watch this everyone: "PAUL RYAN IS A CONSERVATIVE!" AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (i know Diverting - that's scary to see and understand).

I really don't care if someone is an established insider or not. I care about what they stand for, their character, their judgment, and their adherence to the United States Constitution.

My primary question for you: Are you off your meds? If so, I worry about your safety- please take them.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
You sound angry and condescending; again, and even more so than usual! Lol -it seems as though I made you sad, triggered, and snowflakey-melty! OOOOOPS!!

Watch this everyone: "PAUL RYAN IS A CONSERVATIVE!" AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (i know Diverting - that's scary to see and understand).

I really don't care if someone is an established insider or not. I care about what they stand for, their character, their judgment, and their adherence to the United States Constitution.

My primary question for you: Are you off your meds? If so, I worry about your safety- please take them.
In other words, 43 did not call Jan 6 an insurrection and you have been busted for lying again.

In other words, 43 did not call Jan 6 an insurrection and you have been busted for lying again.
January 6, 2021

Statement by President George W. Bush on Insurrection at the Capitol​

EXPLORE OUR WORK
"Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law." Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

Last edited:
STATEMENTSJanuary 6, 2021

Statement by President George W. Bush on Insurrection at the Capitol​

EXPLORE OUR WORK
"Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law." Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.
He was careful not to call it an insurrection, obviously.

After your lies of the last two days, I am wondering how many lies you have previously stated on this forum that were not fact checked.

He was careful not to call it an insurrection, obviously.

After your lies of the last two days, I am wondering how many lies you have previously stated on this forum that were not fact checked.
George W. Bush titles his official J6 statement as "Statement by President George W. Bush on Insurrection at the Capitol"

and you reply "He was careful not to call it an insurrection"

Angry Idiot GIF
Dummy Youre Stupid GIF by The Woody Show

Ok, my mistake, you are correct. He was careful not to call it an insurrection in his statement, but the actual title does state it was an "insurrection." Odd he did not make that statement in the text, or refer to Trump by name.

There, see how easy it is to admit a mistake?

Harder to admit a lie like the two you told yesterday about Ashely Biden, but you should still man or woman up and do it.

Well, if you believe Ashley Biden none of that happened.
NOW, if you believe the stolen diary of Ashley Biden? Ashley Biden says that once it was stolen there were forged additions, including the one you cite. That allegedly forged diary which was to be published by Project Veritas, an organization that has admitted to publishing forgeries.
Bump. You could not back this up, meaning you made it up, meaning you lied.

Bump. You could not back this up, meaning you made it up, meaning you lied.
Oh lord -- more fake outrage. I read an article that said exactly that. I don't have the link as I type this, but I will try to find it.

Now where is your real outrage for 91 felonies counts charged an a courtroom jury adjudged sexual abuser?

I only do this because people don't know the historical or cultural significance of the whole story of the slave trade. There are some absolute uncomfortable truths that need to be part of the entire discussion.
And what you just did is typical of lefty libs, who like to pick and choose their historical facts. You can't conveniently skim over some really important parts of history and the process because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Yes, slavery was horrible, but it wasn't just the white guy guilty of the atrocities.

It's just like the George Floyd situation:
You would say "George Floyd was murdered by a racist white cop." No context, end of story.

Whereas, I would say, "George Floyd was a 5 time violent felon, high on drugs, violently resisting arrest, in the process of committing a crime, who would not comply with police orders and therefore, needed to be restrained. Had Floyd decided to be a law abiding citizen, not do drugs, and not fought the cops, like the 99% of us, he wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place."
Trying to understand history with 20th century eyes can and does lead to incorrect understandings. Many of the Founding Fathers struggled with slavery. Jefferson himself struggled with it writing the Declaration. The problem that Bone mentions is the portrayal of slavery. The lesson to be learned is not about slavery in the USA anymore than in Islamic countries or the slavery existing today in China. It is a story about humanity and has been about humanity since the beginning of time. It should teach us that some beliefs that are shared widely may be faulty and what is commonly accepted is not "always" a moral take...if morality is important. Look at the number of posts that have another's opinion shared and look to some media for information to form their opinions. Years ago people did the same thing. What did Jim think? It is all over such and such. Don't blame me I never stole it I just bought it (something stolen). Norms and mores of what is acceptable and what is not is based upon previous learning, environment and generally common thought lies inside everyone.

It is much too easy to blame this or that for an injustice that has happened since the beginning of time all over the world. Obviously many were flawed, as is humanity in many things. Teaching slavery was wrong is great, but teach the real issue of it being greed, lack of empathy and the many vices inside man. Don't pretend it is a localized victim and victor issue, but an issue inside man...all men...all across the world since the beginning of time. THAT is the real story!

Trying to understand history with 20th century eyes can and does lead to incorrect understandings. Many of the Founding Fathers struggled with slavery. Jefferson himself struggled with it writing the Declaration. The problem that Bone mentions is the portrayal of slavery. The lesson to be learned is not about slavery in the USA anymore than in Islamic countries or the slavery existing today in China. It is a story about humanity and has been about humanity since the beginning of time. It should teach us that some beliefs that are shared widely may be faulty and what is commonly accepted is not "always" a moral take...if morality is important. Look at the number of posts that have another's opinion shared and look to some media for information to form their opinions. Years ago people did the same thing. What did Jim think? It is all over such and such. Don't blame me I never stole it I just bought it (something stolen). Norms and mores of what is acceptable and what is not is based upon previous learning, environment and generally common thought lies inside everyone.

It is much too easy to blame this or that for an injustice that has happened since the beginning of time all over the world. Obviously many were flawed, as is humanity in many things. Teaching slavery was wrong is great, but teach the real issue of it being greed, lack of empathy and the many vices inside man. Don't pretend it is a localized victim and victor issue, but an issue inside man...all men...all across the world since the beginning of time. THAT is the real story!
Clarify your statement that Thomas Jefferson struggled with slavery.

Clarify your statement that Thomas Jefferson struggled with slavery.
He knew when he wrote the Declaration -"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" the conflict in which he was writing concerning slavery. He was troubled as was John Adams and George Washington. This was troubling to them a century before the civil war. Many times change takes place slowly and understand that not all change is good.

Take John Adams and Thomas Jefferson who along with Washington I believe the most significant men among giants in the creation of this wonderful experiment. Adams and Jefferson were bitter foes in their youth with what I believe Adams a lean to a more central government and Jefferson opposed and wanting for individual freedoms and less government overreach. However, later in life they became friends with a mutual respect for each, sharing letters back and forth. They were fighting for a better country where Adams probably more influenced by the Brits and their history was more about modifying the Brit approach and Jefferson more radical leaning to the individual. It is simply amazing to me that these two great men died within 4 or 5 hours of each other on JULY 4, 1826 or 50 years after the Declaration

Last edited:
Oh lord -- more fake outrage. I read an article that said exactly that. I don't have the link as I type this, but I will try to find it.

Now where is your real outrage for 91 felonies counts charged an a courtroom jury adjudged sexual abuser?
You already tried to find it.

Are you, a self-proclaimed legal expert, confusing charges with convictions?

Obviously he did not get a fair trial in the civil trial for sexual abuse. As a legal expert, can you not see that?

He knew when he wrote the Declaration -"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" the conflict in which he was writing concerning slavery. He was troubled as was John Adams and George Washington. This was troubling to them a century before the civil war. Many times change takes place slowly and understand that not all change is good.

Take John Adams and Thomas Jefferson who along with Washington I believe the most significant mean among giants in the creation of this wonderful experiment. Adams and Jefferson were bitter foes in their youth with what I believe Adams a lean to a more central government and Jefferson opposed and wanting for individual freedoms and less government overreach. However, later in life they became friends with a mutual respect for each, sharing letters back and forth. They were fighting for a better country where Adams probably more influenced by the Brits and their history was more about modifying the Brit approach and Jefferson more radical leaning to the individual. It is simply amazing to me that these two great men died within 4 or 5 hours of each other on JULY 4, 1826 or 50 years after the Declaration
Great day on the morning. Are seriously trying to tell us that some asshole like Thomas Jefferson that owned over 500 slaves was “troubled” with slavery when he wrote that BS that all men are created equal. To Jefferson, that all men are created crap was only for whites. How can you own slaves and write that BS. I see why y’all don’t want history taught in schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT