ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports writer's opinion of "Top 10" programs.....

Nov 30, 2003

"Biggest Transfer Need for College Basketball’s Top 10 Programs"​

He only has 1 Big Ten team, listed as a "Top 10" program. And no, its not MSU and all the work Izzo has done over the years and multiple FF's.🤔

"Biggest Transfer Need for College Basketball’s Top 10 Programs"​

He only has 1 Big Ten team, listed as a "Top 10" program. And no, its not MSU and all the work Izzo has done over the years and multiple FF's.🤔

I feel dumber for having read this. Indinia grad.

Reactions: pboiler18
Yeah that's weird. Interestingly, for a hot second I thought maybe he was just using the top 10 in wins all-time (which he wasn't), but when I looked it up, Purdue is now 11th in wins all-time, 2 behind Indinia for 10th. With 33 fewer losses.
And 5 less banners! Something to be proud of!

Yeah that's weird. Interestingly, for a hot second I thought maybe he was just using the top 10 in wins all-time (which he wasn't), but when I looked it up, Purdue is now 11th in wins all-time, 2 behind Indinia for 10th. With 33 fewer losses.
Per Purdue web site, Purdue is 1947-1064, 64.7% winning percentage, IU per their web site is 1931-1117, 63.4% winning percentage. Purdue is actually 10th now. IN the BT Purdue is 1037-696 to IU 978-737,
26 titles for Purdue 22 for IU

And 5 less banners! Something to be proud of!
I really hope you're at least 50+ so you can remember any of those championships. Bob Knight was a fantastic coach and Matt Painter probably modeled his program as much after Knight as he did after Keady. Too bad none of IU's coaches in the last 40 years seem to have learned that lesson.

Per Purdue web site, Purdue is 1947-1064, 64.7% winning percentage, IU per their web site is 1931-1117, 63.4% winning percentage. Purdue is actually 10th now. IN the BT Purdue is 1037-696 to IU 978-737,
Wikipedia shows Purdue as 1929-1080.

I really hope you're at least 50+ so you can remember any of those championships. Bob Knight was a fantastic coach and Matt Painter probably modeled his program as much after Knight as he did after Keady. Too bad none of IU's coaches in the last 40 years seem to have learned that lesson.

Paint has beaten 6 of those IU coaches, lol.

He is not.He hasn’t seen any sustained success in his lifetime…he is a troll.

What is impressive (not really, it’s more so sad) is he has made 7 accounts so far to continually talk about something that happened almost 40 years ago.

He is not.He hasn’t seen any sustained success in his lifetime…he is a troll.

What is impressive (not really, it’s more so sad) is he has made 7 accounts so far to continually talk about something that happened almost 40 years ago.
You have to feel sorry for him as this is the only way he gets his jollies!

I think one difference is the disputed vacated games from the luther clay season.
ncaa records do not include them, but purdue and the big ten still do

Considering the writer TJ Inman is a graduate of the old IUPUI it figures it is a hack job and not worthy of even reading it! He is living in the past!

I think one difference is the disputed vacated games from the luther clay season.
ncaa records do not include them, but purdue and the big ten still do
Yeah the BT told the NCAA and the Fort Wayne IU URNINAL GAZETTE to take a flying leap!

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT