ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing new...

Hmm, I state my opinion, and that is what it is. Like it, dislike it, agree, or disagree. All good.

I do not claim to know others opinions, without reading their posts, then tell them what they think, or think of their opinions.

Man, you dig yourself a hole faster than Trump, Schiff, etc do.
What hole have I dug? Go with god dude, I accept your premise is factual to YOU, that is, you're not a Trump supporter, but you can't find much wrong with him. Cool, roll with it, but what is there to debate with you?

I am an independent. Thanks. I would rather be called a RIGHTIE any day of the week over a progressive/liberal though. Not even close.

Ok fine. From Ukranian and Chinese companies. Again, what did dad have to do with it? And do you not have any idea how China works? Not an issue at all that Hunter started an investment bank deal right after dad met with head of China in WH.

Nice try. What is wrong with the DOJ investigating them? That is what all of you were screaming for, Trump did that, now he is weaponizing the DOJ. LOL.

Also, I thought all of you wanted to get to the bottom of foreign interference in the last election? Read that on here for a few years. Mueller chose to look at a few specific items, but most of the time he answered that the Ukranian US Intel assets involved, Fusion GPS, Baker, the Aussie that gave the US the tip to investigate Page that also happened to be a $25 million donor to the Clinton Foundation, Steele's bias and who paid him, the manipulated FISA warrants, the hard drive data base used to hack HC email that is thought to be in Ukraine, among other items, were not the scope of the investigation.

What or why is the left so against this being investigated? Some seem scared. It is going against exactly what was stated was wanted.
lol. No comment on your independent status.

But you are once again are pushing facts not in evidence.

The Aussie didn't donate 25 million to the Clinton Foundation. He did help arrange a donation of that amount from Australia to the foundation for Aids patients. Of course that has to be phony because .......well, Hillary. And this was a story 2-1/2 years ago.

Steele was former MI6 and he did have bias against Trump.....because he is a Russian expert and his extensive research with his Russian contacts was the basis for the dossier. He felt Trump was a dangerous man. Why else would he be biased against him?
The FISA warrants are still being investigated, there have been no conclusions except by Trumpers....lol....like you. And you are aware of the process, the various judges involved?

The hard drive is thought to be in Ukraine? That some Q stuff there. Why don't we just go get it? Maybe Trump should have traded the aid package for that instead of dirt on Biden.

Mueller said all those things were not in his scope? Have not seen that.

It's become abundantly clear you're pissed off that Mueller didn't investigate what you thought he should have.......and like Trump, you're looking for some payback. Mueller did have a scope of work and he stuck to it.......sometimes leading to frustration of our side as well. But your tired argument that we only want investigations into Trump seems to miss the point that you actually have to have some facts to initiate an investigation. "The hard drive is thought to be in Ukraine" doesn't cut it.

Last edited:
I am an independent. Thanks. I would rather be called a RIGHTIE any day of the week over a progressive/liberal though. Not even close.

Ok fine. From Ukranian and Chinese companies. Again, what did dad have to do with it? And do you not have any idea how China works? Not an issue at all that Hunter started an investment bank deal right after dad met with head of China in WH.

Nice try. What is wrong with the DOJ investigating them? That is what all of you were screaming for, Trump did that, now he is weaponizing the DOJ. LOL.

Also, I thought all of you wanted to get to the bottom of foreign interference in the last election? Read that on here for a few years. Mueller chose to look at a few specific items, but most of the time he answered that the Ukranian US Intel assets involved, Fusion GPS, Baker, the Aussie that gave the US the tip to investigate Page that also happened to be a $25 million donor to the Clinton Foundation, Steele's bias and who paid him, the manipulated FISA warrants, the hard drive data base used to hack HC email that is thought to be in Ukraine, among other items, were not the scope of the investigation.

What or why is the left so against this being investigated? Some seem scared. It is going against exactly what was stated was wanted.
See BuilderBob's 11:43 rebuttal to this post of yours. On the money - and he beat me to the punch with a better one, anyway.

I'm a registered independent, as well.
And would rather be called an anarchist than a Trumper, although Lefty is tolerable.

lol. No comment on your independent status.

But you are once again are pushing facts not in evidence.

The Aussie didn't donate 25 million to the Clinton Foundation. He did help arrange a donation of that amount from Australia to the foundation for Aids patients. Of course that has to be phony because .......well, Hillary. And this was a story 2-1/2 years ago.

Steele was former MI6 and he did have bias against Trump.....because he is a Russian expert and his extensive research with his Russian contacts was the basis for the dossier. He felt Trump was a dangerous man. Why else would he be biased against him?
The FISA warrants are still being investigated, there have been no conclusions except by Trumpers....lol....like you. And you are aware of the process, the various judges involved?

The hard drive is thought to be in Ukraine? That some Q stuff there. Why don't we just go get it? Maybe Trump should have traded the aid package for that instead of dirt on Biden.

It's become abundantly clear you're pissed off that Mueller didn't investigate what you thought he should have.......and like Trump, you're looking for some payback. Mueller did have a scope of work and he stuck to it.......sometimes to frustration of our side as well. But your tired argument that we only want investigations into Trump seems to miss the point that you actually have to have some facts to initiate an investigation. "The hard drive is thought to be in Ukraine" doesn't cut it.

Ok, not an issue the Aussie that setup the donation to Clinton Foundation somehow is same person that found Page. OK. LOL, no setup there whatsoever, they just happened to run into each other.

My guess is he knew who was paying him. Intel analysts, by nature, are supposed to be without bias. It is a basic qualification, in regards to filling a certain role. Have not hired or reassigned many due to this issue.

Listen to his testimony, read his report. Many things were not touched. If he was hired to just look at A and B, I get it. It does not mean other topics are irrelevant. Like I said, look at whole thing.

It's become abundantly clear you're pissed off that Mueller didn't investigate what you thought he should have.......and like Trump, you're looking for some payback. Mueller did have a scope of work and he stuck to it.......sometimes to frustration of our side as well. But your tired argument that we only want investigations into Trump seems to miss the point that you actually have to have some facts to initiate an investigation. "The hard drive is thought to be in Ukraine" doesn't cut it.

Not pissed off at all. Nothing in my tone even suggested that. I do find the hypocrisy and partial investigations laughable. Two weeks ago on here it is Trump should use DOJ/SD, and not Rudy G. I agree, but now it is he is weaponizing the DoJ. Like I said from beginning, if one really wanted to get to bottom of election interference, one should have no issue with these other topics getting looked into.

Facts? Is Biden not on tape talking himself up about the Ukraine deal? Did he or did he not meet with leader of China and then his son start investment banking there? Did Fusion GPS lawyers meet with Russians the day before and after they met with Trump's team? Are the people in Europe that were in contact with Trump's team US intel assets or not, and why were they pressing for info about him? There are known facts about FISA warrants, which lead to more questions. There are more facts, and more questions, those are just some of them.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
If Trump wants to investigate Biden, do an official one, not one behind closed doors by his lawyer. Lol. This should be handled by our goverment. Lol. How can you defend this?

I agree it should have been done by an act of congress. Biden's son getting cash from Ukraine and China has been known for some time.
The Domocratic controlled congress has done nothing to investigate this. They are to busy chasing anything Trump. How do we know congress wasn't asked to look into possible corruption by their parties only hope to unseat the POTUS?

Also, the same people are not remotely offended by Ivanka's company getting patents around the world while her dad is in office, or Trump's company working on deals across the globe.

Fox News: "When Donald Trump became president, his sons stopped doing international business deals. When Joe Biden became vice president, his son started doing international business deals."

Eric Trump last week: "Congratulations to our extraordinary @TrumpScotlandteam! Minutes ago, we received full & total approval for a new phase of development to include 500 homes, 50 cottages, sports center, retail & more. We also received approval to build a 2nd golf course! Very proud of them!"

Reactions: doubleyous
You don’t think it’s curious that literally a couple of days prior to this becoming public the forms were changed such that first-hand accounts were not required?

It has never been in the statute, has it?

I've read the link and several other similar views. While there is the assertion that the form was changed, and I suppose that it may have been, I have been unsuccessful in locating any information prior to this issue having currently arisen showing that first hand knowledge was ever required. The statute seems in its original form. I have found nothing in any articles, publications or web postings predating this Trump scenario indicating any requirement of first hand knowledge. The fact that all of the assertions that there was a requirement change/form change have appeared only subsequent to this brouhaha leads me to be somewhat skeptical. These articles seem to have developed from a tweet by one author as near as I can tell but seem to really have no independent officially located earlier form requiring first hand reports. Clearly the OLC had no problem with that aspect of the complaint, either.
I don't know what else to tell you since the information simply hasn't been discovered by me to address it any further.

I've had a bit of time to review a few more pieces concerning the purported form change but really only have located generalized items and some anecdotal information, none of which I would look at as determinative. Two of the most useful anecdotal items appear to be first hand involvement in such situations and they have provided claimed shots of earlier forms as follows - 1)

-AND 2)
It seems that my skepticism as to the accuracy of the suggestion that firsthand information has previously been required to file an IC Whistleblower Complaint was well placed. It has been confirmed that neither the Statute nor ICIG policy has required such.
The Inspector General released a public statement, which may be downloaded HERE, clarifying the issue related to the form.
A CNN article includes this reference to the IG statement -
In a statement issued late Monday afternoon, the inspector general of the intelligence community (ICIG) said that the form submitted by the whistleblower on August 12, 2019, was the same one the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018. The statement reiterated the fact that having firsthand knowledge of the event has never been required in order to submit a whistleblower complaint. "Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute."

"In fact," the ICIG's statement continues, "by law the Complainant...need not possess first-hand information in order to file a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern. The ICIG cannot add conditions to the filing of an urgent concern that do not exist in law."

EDIT - WaPo Fact Checker says 4 Pinocchios

Last edited:
Also, the same people are not remotely offended by Ivanka's company getting patents around the world while her dad is in office, or Trump's company working on deals across the globe.

Fox News: "When Donald Trump became president, his sons stopped doing international business deals. When Joe Biden became vice president, his son started doing international business deals."

Eric Trump last week: "Congratulations to our extraordinary @TrumpScotlandteam! Minutes ago, we received full & total approval for a new phase of development to include 500 homes, 50 cottages, sports center, retail & more. We also received approval to build a 2nd golf course! Very proud of them!"
Trump has no influence over the patent office. Maybe she's good enough on her own...after all, she is a very bright woman.

Trump has no influence over the patent office. Maybe she's good enough on her own...after all, she is a very bright woman.

You know what i really love? I think it’s great that Trump peddles made in America yet all of his shit and his kids shit is made in China. And then his dumb base falls for it and calls them ‘very bright’. Woo doggie. I wouldn’t say they’re bright as much as you and the rest of his fans just.....aren’t.

No influence over the patent office ??
It's part of the United States Dept. of Commerce
Headed up, of course, by the Secretary of Commerce - Wilbur Ross
Has Trump ever met Wilbur ??.............Oh, wait......

Now, ALSO part of the Dept. of Commerce is the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration....
You know, the NOAA
Where have we seen the NOAA mentioned, recently ???
OH YEAH !!!! Alabama...hurricane Dorian.....sharpie......
And, of course, the Donald Trump connection to the complete circle jerk that he singlehandidly racked up.....

So, Twin, tell us again how Trump would " have no influence " over a patent matter...

Last edited:
The Dems did not control the house side of congress until 2018 before that the Pubs controlled both houses. If they were so interested in the investigation nothing could have stopped them. Don't claim the Pubs didn't have the power to mount and investigation at that time but undoubtedly do so now that Trump is being investigated because Trump always punches back even when he is clearly wrong.

True but what is your point.
Biden was not a presidential candidate until after the House was controlled by Democrats.

You just proved my point.

I never said she got them illegally or with influence. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of people saying (with no proof) that this Democrat got things because of this person in office. The Trumps are doing the exact same thing...and rich people all over the world do this all the time!

You just proved my point.

I never said she got them illegally or with influence. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of people saying (with no proof) that this Democrat got things because of this person in office. The Trumps are doing the exact same thing...and rich people all over the world do this all the time!
Hahaha what a joke. You got this spin from MSNBC. msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/trump-s-children-scrutinized-as-joe-biden-s-son-hunter-targeted-70706757562
So obvious.

Hahaha what a joke. You got this spin from MSNBC. msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/trump-s-children-scrutinized-as-joe-biden-s-son-hunter-targeted-70706757562
So obvious.

So you think only wealthy and influential Democrats kids are ever helped along because of their parents? Never happens to Republicans? Uh ok.

Reactions: indy35
So obvious.
1) Ibodel's post was " a joke" ?? How so ? EXACTLY how so ??
2)" so " obvious " ? WHAT'S "so obvious"

Indulge us.

So obvious.

So you think only wealthy and influential Democrats kids are ever helped along because of their parents? Never happens to Republicans? Uh ok.

Right? Donald TRUMP Jr, Eric TRUMP and Ivanka TRUMP didn’t get to be the grifters they are without daddy’s help. That’s for damn sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT