ADVERTISEMENT

Non-binary Transexual Male Lesbian Queer.

My kids and family are my business. And if you're sporting a johnson, I don't care how long your hair is or how much makeup you wear or how flowy your dress is, you're not going in the ladies locker room if I can prevent it.

You go around looking up womens dresses?
Well thank goodness you can't do a god damn thing about it then. ;)

Technically, it would be a man’s dress since we all know trans women aren’t really women. And yes, there are things that can be done about it

Reactions: bonefish1
I would like to see a biologically born woman squat at a urinal.
Even better to do it in front of a line of drunks at half time, of a Bears game, at Soldier Field.
What about the troughs they have in the Wrigley Field bathrooms?

What about the troughs they have in the Wrigley Field bathrooms?
Boy I haven't been t Wrigley for over 20 years.
Do they have troughs or individual urinals?
FYI tampons float in troughs and plug up urinals.

Boy I haven't been t Wrigley for over 20 years.
Do they have troughs or individual urinals?
FYI tampons float in troughs and plug up urinals.
Somewhere around 2008 or so was the last time I was at Wrigley Field. They did have more urinals since the last I was there prior to that. However, you were still shoulder to shoulder pissing with folks in the remaining troughs.

If it's woman, then no, I don't care. But a man who says he feels like a woman, is still a man, despite what the snowflakes and bleeding heart liberals want us to believe.

Again, can I claim to be black? If so, does that mean I get access to college scholarships reserved for black students?

Reactions: BSIT
Abracadabra, bonefish is now black and henceforth has access to all the black restrooms and locker rooms, congrats! Just watch out for all them pervs😱

Abracadabra, bonefish is now black and henceforth has access to all the black restrooms and locker rooms, congrats! Just watch out for all them pervs😱

can I now also claim to be the victim of systemic racism?

Why not? I'm black after all. My people have suffered and that means I've suffered with them.
As a black man, I also want me some of them reparations.
If you want reparations you better tell the folks in Georgia to vote for the 2 Dems on Jan 5.

• Haha
If I'm black and I don't vote democrat, does that mean I'm a sambo or gumbo?
Hey man. Why do you keep going down this rabbit hole? I explained this to you many times before. Again, a black person is a Gumbo/Sambo if they are subservient to whites or traitorous to other blacks. It does not matter political party you are affiliated with. For example, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas always ruled against affirmative action when it came to the court . Affirmative action is how he and Dr. Ben Carson, speaking of Gumbo/Sambos, dr. Henry Louis Gates, and several other black men got into Yale U.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo when you say that blacks were better off during slavery or 100 years after slavery.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo if you say that "Harriet Tubman did not free the slaves. She had them go work for other white people."

You are a Gumbo/Sambo when want to abolish the 13th Amendment. The amendment that freed the slaves.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo if you go on Faux News and counter what black people have said or done that white people don’t like. For example, NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem. Any black person that does not support that movement is a Gumbo/Sambo.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo when in some of these cop shootings, they side with the cops or they go out of their way and fault in the victim of these shootings.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo if you vote for racist, white supremacist jackass like President Slick.

I hope these folks are getting paid. Because I hope they aren't this dumb for free.

Hey man. Why do you keep going down this rabbit hole? I explained this to you many times before. Again, a black person is a Gumbo/Sambo if they are subservient to whites or traitorous to other blacks. It does not matter political party you are affiliated with. For example, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas always ruled against affirmative action when it came to the court . Affirmative action is how he and Dr. Ben Carson, speaking of Gumbo/Sambos, dr. Henry Louis Gates, and several other black men got into Yale U.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo when you say that blacks were better off during slavery or 100 years after slavery.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo if you say that "Harriet Tubman did not free the slaves. She had them go work for other white people."

You are a Gumbo/Sambo when want to abolish the 13th Amendment. The amendment that freed the slaves.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo if you go on Faux News and counter what black people have said or done that white people don’t like. For example, NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem. Any black person that does not support that movement is a Gumbo/Sambo.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo when in some of these cop shootings, they side with the cops or they go out of their way and fault in the victim of these shootings.

You are a Gumbo/Sambo if you vote for racist, white supremacist jackass like President Slick.

I hope these folks are getting paid. Because I hope they aren't this dumb for free.
So in summary you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me (Biden). Tic

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1

So what you’re basically saying is that the color of your skin (our skin, since I’m black now), is what should be the singular driving force in how your look at everything from politics to economics to religion.
It’s not the content of your character.

So what you’re basically saying is that the color of your skin (our skin, since I’m black now), is what should be the singular driving force in how your look at everything from politics to economics to religion.
It’s not the content of your character.
First of all, cut out that you are now black crap. That is condescending and insulting. Your comment about race being the singular driving force on how we look at things is text book white privilege on your part. I wished you would have watched that video I posted in that long exhausting Drew Brees thread a few months ago. It explained all that. Anyhow, being white, y’all don’t have think about that stuff. Y’all can just go day by day and live. Being black in America with slavery, Jim Crow, lynchings, The 40 year Tuskegee Syphilis experiments, civil rights movement etc blacks have their “antennae” up for anything that smells of injustice. That does include politics, economics and whatever else. If you don’t like it, so be it. Do you still want to he black?

First of all, cut out that you are now black crap. That is condescending and insulting. Your comment about race being the singular driving force on how we look at things is text book white privilege on your part. I wished you would have watched that video I posted in that long exhausting Drew Brees thread a few months ago. It explained all that. Anyhow, being white, y’all don’t have think about that stuff. Y’all can just go day by day and live. Being black in America with slavery, Jim Crow, lynchings, The 40 year Tuskegee Syphilis experiments, civil rights movement etc blacks have their “antennae” up for anything that smells of injustice. That does include politics, economics and whatever else. If you don’t like it, so be it. Do you still want to he black?

So, are you finally seeing the absurdity between me claiming to now be black and a biologically, anatomical male claiming to be a woman? It doesn't matter if I 'act' black, if that's how I feel, no one is allowed to question it. Just like in some of today's looney bins like San Fran, Portland, Seattle, you can't tell a man he doesn't feel like a woman.

But, how long past slavery will you believe blacks should be able to claim victimhood? 200 years? 400 years? Do you ever think having your antennae up searching for injustices might be part of the problem?

And to your point about blacks taking political positions in their best interests: that's pure, unadulterated racism brother. Essentially, you're saying that because of the color of your skin, you should think and feel this way. And if you don't think or feel this particular way, then you're wrong and you're betraying your black skin.
And if that's the case, should all whites only do what's in their best interest? Should all whites think, feel and vote the same? Why not? Why should that be reserved only for blacks?

How about Hispanics? What should they think and feel?

So, are you finally seeing the absurdity between me claiming to now be black and a biologically, anatomical male claiming to be a woman? It doesn't matter if I 'act' black, if that's how I feel, no one is allowed to question it. Just like in some of today's looney bins like San Fran, Portland, Seattle, you can't tell a man he doesn't feel like a woman.

But, how long past slavery will you believe blacks should be able to claim victimhood? 200 years? 400 years? Do you ever think having your antennae up searching for injustices might be part of the problem?

And to your point about blacks taking political positions in their best interests: that's pure, unadulterated racism brother. Essentially, you're saying that because of the color of your skin, you should think and feel this way. And if you don't think or feel this particular way, then you're wrong and you're betraying your black skin.
And if that's the case, should all whites only do what's in their best interest? Should all whites think, feel and vote the same? Why not? Why should that be reserved only for blacks?

How about Hispanics? What should they think and feel?
No one is claiming victimhood. As always you miss the point. By you not hearing what I’m saying is part of the problem. We aren’t searching for injustices. Injustices hits us in the face, literally and figuratively. You have a severe white privilege problem. That is why you have problems understanding what I’m telling you. I’m not dying because of my black skin that I should think and feel this way. Here in America, because of my skin color, that is the way it is.

No one is claiming victimhood. As always you miss the point. By you not hearing what I’m saying is part of the problem. We aren’t searching for injustices. Injustices hits us in the face, literally and figuratively. You have a severe white privilege problem. That is why you have problems understanding what I’m telling you. I’m not dying because of my black skin that I should think and feel this way. Here in America, because of my skin color, that is the way it is.

You're absolutely claiming vicitimhood! You're saying that because your skin color, and only because of your skin color, you get treated differently .
Guess what? There are no laws, not a single one, and there haven't been for over 50 years, that would discriminate against a black person. If there are, please make us aware so we can report them.

One thing you're right about is what I don't understand. What I don't understand, is when black people put someone like George Floyd up on a pedestal and 'Honor' him simply because he died while in police custody. What about George Floyd, the 5 time convicted felon, who beat up a pregnant woman and held a gun to her stomach while his gang ransacked and robbed her. Or George Floyd the drug dealer/abuser who died not of asphyxiation, but because he had too much meth and fentanyl in his system.

You're absolutely claiming vicitimhood! You're saying that because your skin color, and only because of your skin color, you get treated differently .
Guess what? There are no laws, not a single one, and there haven't been for over 50 years, that would discriminate against a black person. If there are, please make us aware so we can report them.

One thing you're right about is what I don't understand. What I don't understand, is when black people put someone like George Floyd up on a pedestal and 'Honor' him simply because he died while in police custody. What about George Floyd, the 5 time convicted felon, who beat up a pregnant woman and held a gun to her stomach while his gang ransacked and robbed her. Or George Floyd the drug dealer/abuser who died not of asphyxiation, but because he had too much meth and fentanyl in his system.
As far as laws, Jim Crow died in the 60’s. However, since then, Jim Crow’s sophisticated son called James Crow Esquire is alive and well. James Crow is more subtle. James Crow talks in code. James Crow blows dog whistles. There is still housing discrimination. Bank loan discrimination. Cop lynchings. A racist, white supremacist is on his way out of office.

In order to vote, Blacks may not have to count the number of jelly beans in a jar or pass a test, but voter suppression laws were enacted right after the 2008 election.

Therefore, if you are not a black person or minority in America it is easy for you to say if you don’t experience what I just mentioned. That is quite arrogant and text book white privilege to say those things.

As far as George Floyd, you failed to mention that the family hired an independent forensic pathologist who said that Floyd died by asphyxiation by the officer putting his knee on his neck. He is not just a fly by night pathologist. He is the one and only Dr. Michael Baden.

As far as laws, Jim Crow died in the 60’s. However, since then, Jim Crow’s sophisticated son called James Crow Esquire is alive and well. James Crow is more subtle. James Crow talks in code. James Crow blows dog whistles. There is still housing discrimination. Bank loan discrimination. Cop lynchings. A racist, white supremacist is on his way out of office.

In order to vote, Blacks may not have to count the number of jelly beans in a jar or pass a test, but voter suppression laws were enacted right after the 2008 election.

Therefore, if you are not a black person or minority in America it is easy for you to say if you don’t experience what I just mentioned. That is quite arrogant and text book white privilege to say those things.

As far as George Floyd, you failed to mention that the family hired an independent forensic pathologist who said that Floyd died by asphyxiation by the officer putting his knee on his neck. He is not just a fly by night pathologist. He is the one and only Dr. Michael Baden.

Well, no matter what, it's obvious that you're going to die on "Mt. Victimhood".

You categorizing Trump as racist is just plain false and untrue. But it's your narrative, so I know you have to stick with it.

As for being a black person, which I now feel I am and expect to be addressed as such, because again, that's how I feel, not everything negative that happens to us in life is because of racism. Sometimes people don't like us for other reasons. It happens.

And as for Floyd, what did you expect a pathologist hired by the family and paid for by political supporters and liberal social justice warriors, what did you expect his conclusion to be? Did he even mention the massive levels of meth and fentanyl in Floyd's, the multiple time convict, system?
What's the official cause of death on his state death certificate say he died from?

So when the laws against discrimination were enacted , racism went away the very next day? Is that how it works? Flip the switch, racism is gone.

So when the laws against discrimination were enacted , racism went away the very next day? Is that how it works? Flip the switch, racism is gone.

Give me a law, a single one, that discriminates against black people.

I'm sure you'll whine "well....there's systemic racism."

As a black man, I'll reply "There's no such thing as systemic racism."

Give me a law, a single one, that discriminates against black people.

I'm sure you'll whine "well....there's systemic racism."

As a black man, I'll reply "There's no such thing as systemic racism."
Cut out that being black sh*t. I told you that was offensive. If you were black you would know that there is systemic racism. I’ll give you a law that discriminates black people. Giuliani’s bullsh*t stop and frisk. If that wasn’t discriminatory I don’t know what. Another one is the stand your ground laws. If you were black like you say, you would know that those laws only work for white people. I already mentioned the voter suppression laws. Whether it was Jim Crow or James Crow Esquire, there always have been injustices in the criminal justice system depending on if you are black or white. If you were black you would know it. After killing 9 black people n a church, after they caught him, why was Dylan Roof taken to Burger King on the way to jail?

Good article. Is USA perfect? No but we aren’t systematically racist either. We are one of the most welcoming and least racist countries in the world.
It always amazes me on how white people try to tell black people that there is no racism or no systemic racism. Or this country is the least racist. Wow.

It always amazes me on how white people try to tell black people that there is no racism or no systemic racism. Or this country is the least racist. Wow.
You can have your pity party but what other country would you want to live in? The global map shows the USA is very tolerant when it comes to race

There's literally millions of black people who don't believe in systemic racism and claim that this country isn't racist.
Are they all wrong? Misguided? Self-hating?

There's literally millions of black people who don't believe in systemic racism and claim that this country isn't racist.
Are they all wrong? Misguided? Self-hating?
How in the hell do you know that there are millions of black people that don't believe in systemic racism? The ones that do are luckily the very few Gumbos/Sambos out there. Certainly not millions. Ask your black friends that you say have. They will tell you. And the ones that do believe it, you ask if they are wrong, misguided, or self-hating. The answer is a combination of all three. I would like to add one. I think some of these are paid. Candace Owens comes to mind.

Cut out that being black sh*t. I told you that was offensive. If you were black you would know that there is systemic racism. I’ll give you a law that discriminates black people. Giuliani’s bullsh*t stop and frisk. If that wasn’t discriminatory I don’t know what. Another one is the stand your ground laws. If you were black like you say, you would know that those laws only work for white people. I already mentioned the voter suppression laws. Whether it was Jim Crow or James Crow Esquire, there always have been injustices in the criminal justice system depending on if you are black or white. If you were black you would know it. After killing 9 black people n a church, after they caught him, why was Dylan Roof taken to Burger King on the way to jail?

Stop n Frisk worked, plain and simple. It did what it was supposed to do, which was reduce crime.

Were young black men profiled and stopped more often than anyone else? Damn right they were.
Do you know why? It wasn't because the cops didn't like the color of their skin.
Guess what the leading cause of death is for young black men? Guess who is the main person causing the death of young black men? That's right....other young black men.
Now...you might not like the facts. But the facts are the facts. They're undeniable.

Why was stand your ground law racist? It was used by both black and whites. Do you not believe you have the right to protect yourself and your family if you feel threatened?

Voter suppression...You mean like, vote ID required? Why is that bad? Don't people need ID to get social security, welfare, medicare/medicaid?

Oh, I almost forgot. You're offended that I'm claiming to be black? Good. Now you know how I feel when you claim I have white privilege.
Or when a man claims to be a woman, wants to use the women's locker room and wants me to call him a her.

Oh, I almost forgot. You're offended that I'm claiming to be black? Good. Now you know how I feel when you claim I have white privilege.
Or when a man claims to be a woman, wants to use the women's locker room and wants me to call him a her.
You do have white privilege whether you realize it or not. That is actually the point.

Please watch this video that you failed to watch in that jacked up Drew Brees thread. Watch at least the first 45 minutes to an hour.

...That wants to be called he/they and is a biological woman.

We've jumped the shark folks.

These people need mental help, not encouragement. The word salad has to stop. It isn't real.

“Trans, queer and nonbinary people are a gift to this world,” Portner wrote. “Elliot’s existence is a gift in and of itself. Shine on sweet E.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/01/movies/elliot-page-transgender-juno.html
Mike Pence was light years ahead of his time when he wanted to use electro shock therapy in order to cure the gays of being gay.

Yep, I hope Candace Owens is sending her a Gumbo?Sambo membership card. You are following the Faux News playbook of finding these folks and display them to offset what you don't like what another black person has said. She needs to watch the video I posted that I want you to see. I watched yours all the way through. I'm glad it wasn't up to her to free the enslaved people. She gives the impression that she does but she does not know what white priviledge is. White priviledge is not necessary about getting things for free. People getting welfare, more white people on welfare by the way, or affirmative action is not a priviledge. That is not what I'm talking about. You really need to watch my video.

Stop n Frisk worked, plain and simple. It did what it was supposed to do, which was reduce crime.

Were young black men profiled and stopped more often than anyone else? Damn right they were.
Do you know why? It wasn't because the cops didn't like the color of their skin.
Guess what the leading cause of death is for young black men? Guess who is the main person causing the death of young black men? That's right....other young black men.
Now...you might not like the facts. But the facts are the facts. They're undeniable.

Why was stand your ground law racist? It was used by both black and whites. Do you not believe you have the right to protect yourself and your family if you feel threatened?

Voter suppression...You mean like, vote ID required? Why is that bad? Don't people need ID to get social security, welfare, medicare/medicaid?
Look it up, stop and frisk did not work. They only found guns in less than 1% of the stops. The cops are were only suppose to stop people if they suspect them having a gun. These jackasses were stopping any black and latino that they could find without just cause of having a gun. They were stopping black men going to school in the city colleges. They were stopping black men who were teaching at these colleges. They were stopping black and latino men going to work. The crime actually dropped after they ended stop and frisk. Stop and Frisk was deemed unconstitutional in the courts for a reason.

Just like everything else in the criminal justice system stand your ground only works for white people. A white dude in Florida or Georgia was acquitted using stand your ground after he shot inside a car full of young black men because they were playing their music too loud. Black woman in Florida and her husband are having a domestic dispute. She fires a warning shot near her husband. She tried to use stand your ground and was convicted for at 20 years. There are a lot more instances like these.

I don't have a problem with voter Id. I have a problem on when the GOP states started to implement them. Prior to the 2008 Presidential election no one had a problem with having a voter ID. However, during 2008 election, blacks came out in overwhelmingly high numbers to vote for President Obama. That is when voter ID became an issue. Since 2008 you have to have an ID. This caused a lot of older black people problems as a lot of them don't have ID's anymore. Combined with no birth certificate to use in a lot of cases to now get an ID. It is not just ID's. The GOP states change several other voting laws that blacks used heavily in the 2008 election. They restricted absentee ballots, reduced the number of voting locations in the black communities. Blacks liked to vote on Sundays. I remember people calling it "Souls to the Polls". The GOP states got rid of Sunday voting. In Texas, college students could not use their student ID's. But hunters can use their hunting license to to vote.

Yep, I hope Candace Owens is sending her a Gumbo?Sambo membership card. You are following the Faux News playbook of finding these folks and display them to offset what you don't like what another black person has said. She needs to watch the video I posted that I want you to see. I watched yours all the way through. I'm glad it wasn't up to her to free the enslaved people. She gives the impression that she does but she does not know what white priviledge is. White priviledge is not necessary about getting things for free. People getting welfare, more white people on welfare by the way, or affirmative action is not a priviledge. That is not what I'm talking about. You really need to watch my video.

Even with a light week, I'm not interested in spending an hour watching the video.

I think you're just disappointed that not every black person subscribes to the same beliefs you do, even though you think they should solely based on their skin color.

That's like saying that white people who don't subscribe to the KKK ideals are betraying the white race, which is nonsense.

There's plenty of black people who think for themselves and don't believe the narrative black and white liberals try to force feed them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT