ADVERTISEMENT

nic moore

Originally posted by atkinsbj:
He would take us to the final four next year. Assuming AJ stays that is.
Better off without him. He's out of control a lot..

Might have just watched Larry Brown's last game with the NCAA ready to come down on SMU.

Be nice to have a team compete for a championship of the B1G; but this one guy is going to advance us beyond that....clear to the FF. All in a player that is on another team altogether..........Nice to see the optimism.
This post was edited on 3/19 5:32 PM by Boiler Buck

He's a good player, but he's still 5'8 or 5'9. Some games it doesn't hinder him and his team. In other games, it does to a degree. This is all wishful-thinking in the transfer scenario, but expecting a Final Four at Purdue next season after he had a good individual game but his SMU team still lost? Keep expectations in check: don't get too high or too low.

Originally posted by Boiler Buck:
Be nice to have a team compete for a championship of the B1G; but this one guy is going to advance us beyond that....clear to the FF. All in a player that is on another team altogether..........Nice to see the optimism.
This post was edited on 3/19 5:32 PM by Boiler Buck
I wouldn't want him until it's proven that he's not a part of the "issues" at SMU. And he reminded me of Yogi Ferrell when he missed those last two open shots at the end of the game.

I would take him in a heartbeat but i don't think he'll transfer unless Brown is forced out. Is that a real possibility?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT