ADVERTISEMENT

NEXT WED DEC 20 2023

It will.

With the new transfer portal rules, it takes a little away from national signing days from years ago. I remember the Ray Edwards drama on him talking to Philips the night before. Was he going to go to us or TN and deciding to go with us.

It will be interesting to see who else we get in the portal.

Reactions: pboiler18
I don’t expect to see any last minute surprises of the players we have commitments from. If they were going to decomit they would have already done so. We may add a couple of transfers or 2-3 star athletes who didn’t have any other offers. I doubt we see any surprise flips. Both Hazel and Brohm pulled off some last minute flips. But none of them were difference makers. We did a lot better with our walkons than last minute flips!

I’m sure there will be some surprises and hopefully some good surprises in store for Coach Walters.

- All eyes will be on Koy Beasley, does he stay or run off to Syracuse.

- I’d consider Henry long gone after the Hamilton commitment.

-I’d say the coaches are in good shape with most of the guys committed, haven’t heard or seen much rumblings outside of the guys listed above so fingers crossed the class stays together while adding quality portal guys.

I’m sure there will be some surprises and hopefully some good surprises in store for Coach Walters.

- All eyes will be on Koy Beasley, does he stay or run off to Syracuse.

- I’d consider Henry long gone after the Hamilton commitment.

-I’d say the coaches are in good shape with most of the guys committed, haven’t heard or seen much rumblings outside of the guys listed above so fingers crossed the class stays together while adding quality portal guys.
saw he visited there on 12/8, they have been busy bringing in players from major programs. Also saw they hired Dale Williams as OL coach. Will coaches make some visits to Koy this final week?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT