ADVERTISEMENT

Most egregious foul in recorded human history?

This was not as bad as the one shown above. However, was it Laettner that did that kick or stomp to the chest of a UK player while he was on the ground, speaking of another bad foul?

The referees need to get these incidents under control. There are players coming from bad inter-cities that play BB under "prison rules". Many Inter-cities have BB courts in poor neighborhood where knives and guns are often used along side "gang" violence. Sometimes these kids make it to the college level. There is no excuse for a player intentionally hurting another player. Somebody is going to be permanently injured for life.

• Wow
Reactions: Heads up BOILER
The referees need to get these incidents under control. There are players coming from bad inter-cities that play BB under "prison rules". Many Inter-cities have BB courts in poor neighborhood where knives and guns are often used along side "gang" violence. Sometimes these kids make it to the college level. There is no excuse for a player intentionally hurting another player. Somebody is going to be permanently injured for life.
That was a white dude who committed the foul.

Inner cities? Prison rules? Seriously?

Wow. You clearly believe dog whistles should be replaced with megaphones.

Racist much?

Racist much?
Not at all! Many Blacks and Hispanics that come from middle class and above areas in our country are usually GREAT people. But people who come from extremely poor areas of our country are sometimes influenced by gang activities, drugs, bad schools, violence, etc. Many people who come from very poor cities become good citizens. But many people do not and some end up in the NBA. Sorry if I offended you and I apologize if I did. Our nation has a serious poverty problem and it is getting worse do to the illegals.

• Wow
Not at all! Many Blacks and Hispanics that come from middle class and above areas in our country are usually GREAT people. But people who come from extremely poor areas of our country are sometimes influenced by gang activities, drugs, bad schools, violence, etc. Many people who come from very poor cities become good citizens. But many people do not and some end up in the NBA. Sorry if I offended you and I apologize if I did. Our nation has a serious poverty problem and it is getting worse do to the illegals.
Lol the vast majority of people, poor or middle class, black white or Hispanic, urban or rural, don't commit crimes.

330+ million people and we have at most 2 million people at any one time in prison. Even if you assume there's five times more people who commit crimes than are in prison and don't get caught (a wild overestimation) that's a couple of percent and most of those crimes are nonviolent crimes.

"Illegals" commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans. Our nation has had a serious poverty problem for most of its history for various reasons. It didn't start because of "illegals."

Poverty and crime definitely are related. For ALL races. Has nothing to do with race or "inter cities."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT