ADVERTISEMENT

Morton in the portal...

Clearly as a joke. Had he said yes, IU would’ve laughed at him and said yeah right. It was a strategy to get him to Purdue and they fell for it.

That was announced publicly.
Ah Purdue must have done the same for Cupps, Leal and Galloway. And race Thompson and Xavier Johnson. Hell, the last 7 years of teams for IU.

Reactions: GregJM24
Well I doubt he will transfer. That would mean someone would actually pick him up.

He’s quitting basketball because no team is signing that guy. That’s what it means. In other words he sucks and this board has been owned.
That's a crazy take. He could average 10 a game at a mid major.

Wise move, I can see him going to a Loyola/DePaul/Ball State type of school and playing 25 minutes a night. If there’s no room for Gilles he’ll do the same, I could see ND getting him.

Coming from a guy supporting Ethan Morton! That says a lot about you. Have you seen that guy. Must be your brother
Here’s the thing, why be a weirdo and post this stuff? What makes one come on another teams paid board and post about Ethan Morton? Trust me, Ethan will play somewhere next year and get paid to do so.

Reactions: FiveWeight
Coming from a guy supporting Ethan Morton! That says a lot about you. Have you seen that guy. Must be your brother
You were probably flicking your bean any time Anthony Leal stepped on the floor. That guy is a bust.

Last edited:
Here’s the thing, why be a weirdo and post this stuff? What makes one come on another teams paid board and post about Ethan Morton? Trust me, Ethan will play somewhere next year and get paid to do so.
This is his time to crow. After the games are over. He doesn't have much to say while they are being played.

You were probably flicking your bean any time Anthony Leal stepped on the floor. That guy is a bust.
Him, cupps and Galloway form the best backcourt in America next year! Looooool.

If IU doesn’t recruit over them, they’ll be fighting to just get to the BTT.

• Haha
Reactions: Abugabby
Well I doubt he will transfer. That would mean someone would actually pick him up.

He’s quitting basketball because no team is signing that guy. That’s what it means. In other words he sucks and this board has been owned.
You're absolutely wrong. He will certainly land some where because of his experience. You tend to forget he was a well recruited player and Mr. Basketball in Pennsylvania.

He had a ton of starts and minutes on teams ranked #1 at various times, and he made huge contributions to those highly successful teams. He sometimes sounds like he speaks from a coach’s perspective. He’s already accomplished a lot here, got a great education, and could probably benefit from learning about basketball under a second perspective, kind of like moving schools for grad school (and perhaps literally). If he’s got interest in doing anything basketball-related like coaching, why not get some more and different experience? It’s probably not like he’s transferring to find that coach that can get him to the NBA. But he does have a recognized name and he could capitalize on it in some way.

Reactions: rgarlitz
I would say that he makes Indinia fans look even worse, but I'm not sure that is possible. There's low IQ, and then there's Indinia fandom.

You boys are starving to win something. It’s so sad. You are talking about me in most of your threads! Someone comes around with 5 titles and you can’t stop talking about him.
We are? LMAO! Coming from a crowd that has won nothing for years this is a laugh/riot. How did the post season go for you this year?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
What don’t you comprehend? I’ve had five postseason runs ending in a title. You’ve had zero. So how has the post season gone for you in your lifetime? Oh yeah the same, ending in an ass kicking.

Real nice argument. You say we’ve won nothing for years when you’ve won nothing since existence!! Let me tell you this again, you are delusional to think you’ve won something, you have zero banners.
Quit lying. You haven’t seen one championship run.

Reactions: z_one and BBG
If I were to guess, I could see him ending up at Duquesne. Good program but a step down so he can compete and it's close to home. Don't think he's shown enough to have it be a desire to maximize NIL money.

Gillis OTOH can get paid a pretty good sum and he will be much in demand.

Reactions: titaniumbolt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT