ADVERTISEMENT

More racism on Fox

That's funny, Faux News reporting that another news agency used the wrong photo of a black person. Not sure if AP has done it as much as Faux News has done so many times.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
As a self-described student of history, Uncle, you will find this of particular interest. Some things never change, right? NYT didn't return its Pulitzer for this shameful reporting in 1932, nor for its shameful reporting on the "Russian Collusion" scandal - which was proven to be a hoax- for which it won in 2018.

As a self-described student of history, Uncle, you will find this of particular interest. Some things never change, right? NYT didn't return its Pulitzer for this shameful reporting in 1932, nor for its shameful reporting on the "Russian Collusion" scandal - which was proven to be a hoax- for which it won in 2018.

The Russian collusion was not proven a hoax. Just did not prove Chump’s involvement.

• Haha
The Russian collusion was not proven a hoax. Just did not prove Chump’s involvement.
We finally agreed on something! We both agree that Trump was not involved in Russian collusion. We have those affidavits signed by most in the Obama Cabinet saying they found no collusion, and Mueller, along with twelve angry Democrat lawyers, found nothing either.

The Biden Crime Family took money from the Moscow Mayor's wife. What is the connection??? I don't know. All we know is that Russia is now doing well financially. They have money to invade Ukraine. We also know the US Military Industrial Complex is getting the bulk of the money sent as aid to Ukraine. How much are they paying Biden??? BTW, how come Schiff is not in prison for saying, as head of the Intelligence Committee, that he has concrete proof (this turned out to be the affidavits that Grinder declassified)?

We finally agreed on something! We both agree that Trump was not involved in Russian collusion. We have those affidavits signed by most in the Obama Cabinet saying they found no collusion, and Mueller, along with twelve angry Democrat lawyers, found nothing either.

The Biden Crime Family took money from the Moscow Mayor's wife. What is the connection??? I don't know. All we know is that Russia is now doing well financially. They have money to invade Ukraine. We also know the US Military Industrial Complex is getting the bulk of the money sent as aid to Ukraine. How much are they paying Biden??? BTW, how come Schiff is not in prison for saying, as head of the Intelligence Committee, that he has concrete proof (this turned out to be the affidavits that Grinder declassified)?
I did not say that Chump was not involved. I said that they do not prove his involvement. Just like y’all saying that Biden is involved in this. Hunter did that. No proof whatever has been found. What happened with the so-called congressional Biden inquiry on the matter. The repubs on congress are so quiet about that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton.

• Haha
You saw the one they did on the Dixie Chick who died (RIP), right? I meant to check to see if she identified as black, causing the Fox mixup.

Here's another. Somehow Fox must be responsible, right?

@BNIBoiler Stop it. You're going to hurt his delicate parts. He can't take reality.

giphy.gif

I did not say that Chump was not involved. I said that they do not prove his involvement. Just like y’all saying that Biden is involved in this. Hunter did that. No proof whatever has been found. What happened with the so-called congressional Biden inquiry on the matter. The repubs on congress are so quiet about that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton.
I have never seen a more out of touch naive person in my life. Good lord.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I have never seen a more out of touch naive person in my life. Good lord.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Out of touch? So tell me, what has the congressional inquiry found in relation to Biden's involvement? And since there was nothing found with Biden during this inquiry, this whole Biden/Hunter thing was a hoax. Isn't that how it works?

• Haha
Out of touch? So tell me, what has the congressional inquiry found in relation to Biden's involvement? And since there was nothing found with Biden during this inquiry, this whole Biden/Hunter thing was a hoax. Isn't that how it works?

I'm specifically talking about President Biden's alleged involvement that the so-called congressional impeachment inquiry was supposed to deal with.

One massive difference here, is that you don't have Republicans paying for made up evidence to illegally spy on Biden in the hopes of finding something, of which they didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT