ADVERTISEMENT

More horror from liberal rules

All the names you listed are republicans

All those people are republicans and all this happened under a republicans administration. Where do democrats come in?
Here are some more names: Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Shiff, Jerry Nadler, Eric Swalwell.

What do you think is being done in Congress right now? Another partisan hack investigation regarding 1/6. I agree Congress shouldn’t be investigating anything but to act as though they aren’t is dishonest. Just because their names aren’t on the paperwork doesn’t mean squat in DC and that’s pretty common knowledge.

He brings it up and then gets pissy that people are talking about the thing that he brought up. He’s a pip!
Pissy? I’m not pissy, just in shock that some of you are still pushing the Russia bullshit, but then act as though you’re not. You guys can at least own it instead of playing on words to leave yourself some wiggle room when you realize how ridiculous your take is.

Pissy? I’m not pissy, just in shock that some of you are still pushing the Russia bullshit, but then act as though you’re not. You guys can at least own it instead of playing on words to leave yourself some wiggle room when you realize how ridiculous your take is.

No pushing it. You brought it up. Just want you to explain what you think happened. You said the muller report just said no collusion. That is far from the truth. Then you said the investigation was because of the Democrats. Also not the truth.

If you are going to use something to score political points just make sure you know what it is you are saying.

It’s disingenuous to say there was no reason to investigate or that the American people didn’t want it. Also disingenuous to act as if the investigation shows no wrongdoing by the trump camping and administration. Also disingenuous to say that Russia did not actively interfere to help trump win the election.

What do you think is being done in Congress right now? Another partisan hack investigation regarding 1/6. I agree Congress shouldn’t be investigating anything but to act as though they aren’t is dishonest. Just because their names aren’t on the paperwork doesn’t mean squat in DC and that’s pretty common knowledge.
Ahh and here it is: the blatant hypocrisy. Let’s repeatedly investigate an election that was deemed fair and honest by multiple courts etc but storming the Capitol to try and overturn the election? Nah, that’s just fine.

No pushing it. You brought it up. Just want you to explain what you think happened. You said the muller report just said no collusion. That is far from the truth. Then you said the investigation was because of the Democrats. Also not the truth.

If you are going to use something to score political points just make sure you know what it is you are saying.

It’s disingenuous to say there was no reason to investigate or that the American people didn’t want it. Also disingenuous to act as if the investigation shows no wrongdoing by the trump camping and administration. Also disingenuous to say that Russia did not actively interfere to help trump win the election.
So the mueller report confirmed trump colluded with Russia? Yeah, didn’t think so. Again, have you not been paying attention? It all started with Hillary, who is a ……..Democrat. Hint, DNC stands for democrat national committee.
Where did I say any of those things? I said Trump didn’t collude with Russia and the narrative he did was bullshit. Not sure how you pull all your other “disingenuous” points out of that. You’re conflating the Russian interference with Trump collusion with Russia. Those are two separate things.

Ahh and here it is: the blatant hypocrisy. Let’s repeatedly investigate an election that was deemed fair and honest by multiple courts etc but storming the Capitol to try and overturn the election? Nah, that’s just fine.
You missed the entire point, which was that Congress shouldn’t be conducting investigations, which last time I checked, it’s not investigating the election but is 1/6. Try to keep up Francis

Why is it partisan? Because republicans chose not to participate........because Jim Jordan wouldn't be allowed to disrupt the work? Wouldn't it have been bipartisan if the Senate had voted for the commission.......which, by design, was COMPLETELY bipartisan........and the makeup and rules of which were agreed to by representatives of both parties before the vote in the Senate.

What happened to the 35 pub senators that voted for the commission? Ah yes, attacked by trump.......and some even facing the possibility of being primaried by individuals backed by........you guessed it......trump.

How about you guys suck it up and admit that trump is in complete control of your party........and the reason there's no bipartisan commission and only a couple house pubs participating in the investigation is because of the threats from trump. HE'S the reason you can sit here and bitch about a partisan commission. He will use it as an excuse to dismiss any and all findings that don't present him in a positive way.......and you'll come back here and parrot EXACTLY what he says.

because Jim Jordan wouldn't be allowed to disrupt the work?
You spelled 'hold pelosi accountable' wrong. You can tell by who the left ultimately chose to be on the committee *laugh" Liz Cheney *laugh* that the whole thing is just for show.

Especially when not one person being held in worse conditions than gitmo has been charged with 'insurrection'.

You liberals sure do hate facts. That is more evident than ever.

Reactions: jrcrist and SKYDOG
You spelled 'hold pelosi accountable' wrong. You can tell by who the left ultimately chose to be on the committee *laugh" Liz Cheney *laugh* that the whole thing is just for show.

Especially when not one person being held in worse conditions than gitmo has been charged with 'insurrection'.

And most certainly hate when you disagree or have a different view.

Reactions: jrcrist

Cheney has more republican and integrity in her pinky finger that the entirety of Trump's fat ass.

It's so objective of you to write off the results of an investigation that has barely started based on your partisanship.

Your dumbass talks about facts after a total lie about the conditions of the defendant's jail conditions.

Because the defendants have not been charged with insurrection means what......exactly? It wasn't an true insurrection that would warrant being charged with that crime. If they had guns, killed people, took Pence hostage......yeah, they would have been charged with insurrection.

The definition of insurrection isn't the same as the charge of insurrection. You sound that other idiot that acts like this is some kind of proof of.......I don't know, let them all loose I guess.

"A violent uprising against an authority or government."

I guess it wasn't a violent uprising against the government to you.

So the mueller report confirmed trump colluded with Russia? Yeah, didn’t think so. Again, have you not been paying attention? It all started with Hillary, who is a ……..Democrat. Hint, DNC stands for democrat national committee.
Where did I say any of those things? I said Trump didn’t collude with Russia and the narrative he did was bullshit. Not sure how you pull all your other “disingenuous” points out of that. You’re conflating the Russian interference with Trump collusion with Russia. Those are two separate things.

Who is saying he colluded? Report didn’t say he didn’t solids anyway.

Also, I know who Hillary Clinton is. What does she have to do with this?

Who is saying he colluded? Report didn’t say he didn’t solids anyway.

Also, I know who Hillary Clinton is. What does she have to do with this?

If you don’t know what Hillary Clinton has to do with the allegations that trump colluded with Russia then this conversation is pointless and over. Go run along and play your obtuse games with someone who will fall for your shtick.

Cheney has more republican and integrity in her pinky finger that the entirety of Trump's fat ass.

It's so objective of you to write off the results of an investigation that has barely started based on your partisanship.

Your dumbass talks about facts after a total lie about the conditions of the defendant's jail conditions.

Because the defendants have not been charged with insurrection means what......exactly? It wasn't an true insurrection that would warrant being charged with that crime. If they had guns, killed people, took Pence hostage......yeah, they would have been charged with insurrection.

The definition of insurrection isn't the same as the charge of insurrection. You sound that other idiot that acts like this is some kind of proof of.......I don't know, let them all loose I guess.

A violent uprising by a bunch of unarmed, toothless hillbillies and fed provocateurs. Insurrection!!!!!!!!

Reactions: FreedomWins
If you don’t know what Hillary Clinton has to do with the allegations that trump colluded with Russia then this conversation is pointless and over. Go run along and play your obtuse games with someone who will fall for your shtick.
Did Big Mike tell you to bring Hillary up?

They investigated just based on Hillary’s allegations? Russia interfered because of Hillary’s allegations?

They investigated just based on Hillary’s allegations? Russia interfered because of Hillary’s allegations?
Steele dossier ring a bell? Fabricated evidence to obtain fisa warrants maybe? Perkins-Coie? Fusion GPS? Let me guess, just another conspiracy theory?

Steele dossier ring a bell? Fabricated evidence to obtain fisa warrants maybe? Perkins-Coie? Fusion GPS? Let me guess, just another conspiracy theory?

The fbi investigation into the trump campaign started because of George Papadopoulos and not the Steele dossier.

The fbi investigation into the trump campaign started because of George Papadopoulos and not the Steele dossier.
What fabricated information was used to obtain fisa warrants to begin spying on the Trump campaign? Was it information from the Dossier or from Papadopolous?

Bob, you have said you don't always trust the FBI, but would not explain how you decide to trust them or not in a given situation.

Do you trust them regarding their actions pertaining to Jan. 6?

Last edited:
What fabricated information was used to obtain fisa warrants to begin spying on the Trump campaign? Was it information from the Dossier or from Papadopolous?

So, the investigation started with papadipolous. Then the steel dossier was one of the several items listed on the fisa application for page…a guy already investigated for shady Russian ties in 2013 and 2014. Mind you that the people who ordered the investigation and the leaders of the investigation were republican and the judges that approved the fisa were appointed by republicans. This is your Democratic hit job?

Could the reason possibly be that we knew Russia interfered to help trump, the trump campaign had many shady connections and interaction with the Russians, and trump interfered with ongoing investigations into this matter?

Never give up on the dream of it being an insurrection, dumbass! Don’t listen to the Democrat media, it’s poison that’s rotted your brain.

So, the investigation started with papadipolous. Then the steel dossier was one of the several items listed on the fisa application for page…a guy already investigated for shady Russian ties in 2013 and 2014. Mind you that the people who ordered the investigation and the leaders of the investigation were republican and the judges that approved the fisa were appointed by republicans. This is your Democratic hit job?

Could the reason possibly be that we knew Russia interfered to help trump, the trump campaign had many shady connections and interaction with the Russians, and trump interfered with ongoing investigations into this matter?
Alright, you convinced me, it was an attempted hit job by the establishment, not just the democrats.
For as obvious as you make it seem that trump and his campaign were in bed with the Russians, how many people have been indicted or convicted of crimes regarding those alleged ties, that weren’t just procedural crimes (e.g Papadapolous, Flynn).
Since we’re on the topic of corruption, how about those Picasso, I mean Hunter Biden pieces? For as worked up as some of you have been about Russia, you’re awful quiet about the blatant corruption between the Biden admin. and the Chinese.

Alright, you convinced me, it was an attempted hit job by the establishment, not just the democrats.
For as obvious as you make it seem that trump and his campaign were in bed with the Russians, how many people have been indicted or convicted of crimes regarding those alleged ties, that weren’t just procedural crimes (e.g Papadapolous, Flynn).
Since we’re on the topic of corruption, how about those Picasso, I mean Hunter Biden pieces? For as worked up as some of you have been about Russia, you’re awful quiet about the blatant corruption between the Biden admin. and the Chinese.

Show me some good hunter Biden investigations.

A violent uprising by a bunch of unarmed, toothless hillbillies and fed provocateurs. Insurrection!!!!!!!!
"I'm not going to address anything in your post, just gonna spout more lies and be a pathetic victim!.....oh, and violence only happens when people are armed."

Bob, you have said you don't always trust the FBI, but would not explain how you decide to trust them or not in a given situation.

Do you trust them regarding their actions pertaining to Jan. 6?
Lol. You want me to give you a bunch of scenarios where I would or wouldn't trust them? How many would you like? Why should I justify my position on the FBI to a man who believes they were involved in 1/6? You're the one with the conspiracy theory, you justify that with something other than bullshit

Lol. You want me to give you a bunch of scenarios where I would or wouldn't trust them? How many would you like? Why should I justify my position on the FBI to a man who believes they were involved in 1/6? You're the one with the conspiracy theory, you justify that with something other than bullshit
It’s well known that the fbi was involved, the question is to what extent. Maybe your boy Tucker can clear some of that up for you! You should read some of Darren Beattie’s work on it, it’s actually pretty compelling. He’s the one that also uncovered the fbi involvement in the Whitmer kidnapping plot (or are you still convinced that is a conspiracy theory too?). And since we’re on alleged conspiracy theories, you still a Fauci fanboy?

It’s well known that the fbi was involved, the question is to what extent. Maybe your boy Tucker can clear some of that up for you! You should read some of Darren Beattie’s work on it, it’s actually pretty compelling. He’s the one that also uncovered the fbi involvement in the Whitmer kidnapping plot (or are you still convinced that is a conspiracy theory too?). And since we’re on alleged conspiracy theories, you still a Fauci fanboy?
There you go again. It's well known. That's a lie. You just say shit that is not true with no hesitation, no proof.......over and over.

The Whitmer accusations, to this point, are just that......from the defendants and their lawyers. Told you that before and yet you keep repeating accusations as if they were facts. That's what you do. Post something that says otherwise.

There you go again. It's well known. That's a lie. You just say shit that is not true with no hesitation, no proof.......over and over.

The Whitmer accusations, to this point, are just that......from the defendants and their lawyers. Told you that before and yet you keep repeating accusations as if they were facts. That's what you do. Post something that says otherwise.
What part of “you should read Darren Beatties work on it” was unclear? Want me to dig through his work and copy and paste for you little buddy? Want some warm milk and a blankie too?

As a US citizen it should disturb you if the FBI was involved in either 1/6 or the Michigan kidnapping.
And if not investigative journalist trying to find the truth who can we rely on?
Will the FBI investigate the FBI?

Reactions: jrcrist
Maybe stop being a racist then.
“RACIST!!! RACIST!!!”
Reminds me of the scene in Talledega Nights when the little kid is yelling “Anarchy!” And then says “I don’t know what it is, but I like it.”

Thank you for playing whitey

Just trying to get you to see the illogic of saying you trust the FBI sometimes but not others.

Logic is still a challenge for you, despite the efforts of some on us on this forum to help you. You can't explain how you decide when to trust the FBI and when not, but that is your position.

I posted this elsewhere, but the FBI is somehow not able to find this guy despite the videos and a home address at which he was recently seen doing yardwork. Can you check your rental doghouses to see if he is hiding in one, perhaps with dg, ted and some other progs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT