ADVERTISEMENT

More horror from liberal rules

TopSecretBoiler

All-American
Feb 4, 2011

What illegals, amirite DG? Also love the response of the riders in that hellhole. What a bastion of law, order, equality and humanity!

Haha I actually live in one, own property in one, work in one, so I see this crap. Puds like you have no idea what's happening or just go around lying.
Ah, I'm a "pud" for pointing out your ridiculous post, directed specifically at me?

You have never, ever seen an illegal immigrant raping someone on a train. That's a huge load of horseshit.

Ah, I'm a "pud" for pointing out your ridiculous post, directed specifically at me?

You have never, ever seen an illegal immigrant raping someone on a train. That's a huge load of horseshit.
You’re also a “pud” for the sad display of Democrat worship you practice every day on this board. Cults are dangerous.

Hope the victim sues the Federal Government and the local Government for failure to act not once but 4 times for not deporting him leading to her eventual rape.

The disgusting residents of this liberal city, WATCHED & RECORDED the rape.
They did NOT call 911.
And most horifying of all they did absolutely nothing to STOP the rape!!!!
I am told this lasted awhile, one report said from assult to end 40 minutes. And no one thought to protect the woman.
ABSOLUTELY SICKENING!!!!

Crime by illegals and released felons has happened time and again in all these liberal cities with these liberal DAs and judges.

Do not tell me liberal cities are not flat out worthless cesspools, like one poster here tried to last week........ever again after this story.

Hope the victim sues the Federal Government and the local Government for failure to act not once but 4 times for not deporting him leading to her eventual rape.

The disgusting residents of this liberal city, WATCHED & RECORDED the rape.
They did NOT call 911.
And most horifying of all they did absolutely nothing to STOP the rape!!!!
I am told this lasted awhile, one report said from assult to end 40 minutes. And no one thought to protect the woman.
ABSOLUTELY SICKENING!!!!

Crime by illegals and released felons has happened time and again in all these liberal cities with these liberal DAs and judges.

Do not tell me liberal cities are not flat out worthless cesspools, like one poster here tried to last week........ever again after this story.
Here's the right in a nutshell: something bad happens in a city. In one instance, it's an illegal immigrant. This time an illegal immigrant, who clearly arrived illegally and overstayed a visa (hard to run across the border from overseas), is responsible for a heinous act. The right thinks, "this is something that always happens every day in every city with every illegal immigrant." It's such flawed logic ... And again, the only thing you have is senseless fear mongering.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Not this particular instance obviously, but other crap. I took the dc metro to work for years. But there are no illegals because I can't prove it lol...

Here's the right in a nutshell: something bad happens in a city. In one instance, it's an illegal immigrant. This time an illegal immigrant, who clearly arrived illegally and overstayed a visa (hard to run across the border from overseas), is responsible for a heinous act. The right thinks, "this is something that always happens every day in every city with every illegal immigrant." It's such flawed logic ... And again, the only thing you have is senseless fear mongering.
Dude look at his rap sheet and quit gaslighting. Liberal judges allowed this criminal to stay in the country after multiple crimes including a sex crime. Welcome to reality.

Dude look at his rap sheet and quit gaslighting. Liberal judges allowed this criminal to stay in the country after multiple crimes including a sex crime. Welcome to reality.
Just like the 9th grader getting raped in the girls bathroom at her school, these Libs don’t care. That’s someone else’s daughter, wife, or sister.

Just like the 9th grader getting raped in the girls bathroom at her school, these Libs don’t care. That’s someone else’s daughter, wife, or sister.
The Texas REPUBLICAN Governor just signed a bill into law that effectively forces rape victims to carry their baby to term if they get pregnant from the rape. Spare me your crocodile tears.

Here is the left in a nutshell. ''I'm with stupid''

Be afraid and stay out of cities. Hayseeds like you can’t survive.
Shame she couldn't have shot him, but no doubt they would have come down on her for self defense with a gun not being warranted. Didn't we just read about a father castigated by the supt of a school for being upset his daughter was raped at school? Nobody is this phucking stupid to have the country in such a mess in a little over a year. I've been well past isolated situations of stupidty for many months. It becomes more and more obvious it is about control, rendering the masses dependent on government and putting more and more power into the hands of the privileged. Is anyone really surprised in what we are seeing in the country based on the rhetoric months ago? Who would have imagined 30 years ago a deliberate attempt to destroy the country from the inside? You were right Nikita.

The Texas REPUBLICAN Governor just signed a bill into law that effectively forces rape victims to carry their baby to term if they get pregnant from the rape. Spare me your crocodile tears.
some would view the killing of a baby adding to the atrocity and would be "logically consistent" for those that view the baby being human, instead of a white owl or something. Change the morality, punish offenders and allow individuals an ability to self-defense without the courts being quite as strict on those that defend themselves. Oh....and stop the nonsense about a lack of gun control being "the" problem with shootings. This country has rapidly fallen down the stupid tree and hit every branch three times on the way down

Got the text of the judgements we can all read to confirm this story?

Yeah, I guess the 5 times deported illegal didn’t shoot and kill Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco either. Or that illegal didn’t rape and kill the University of Iowa coed as she went for a dusk run on a country road.

This is senseless fear mongering? These are real cases. And there’s thousands of other ones just like them. But by your tone you seem to be ok with these heinous acts of violence against women perpetrated by people who shouldn’t even be in this country in the first place.

I am very much against the open border and the welcome to the USA paid for by taxpayers to populate certain areas no doubt to enhance the stay and potential voting. I also don't think for a second that all illegals are bad people, but do question why we need people we don't know anything about mentally, physically and health wise. There exists no sane reason (of good intention) why the southern border is the way it is today or why they are flown at night to various locations. I've worked a lot of years and carried a lot of people with the tax dollars I've paid. I've seen a lot of changes in this country over many decades and not sure those changes were advancements in humanity. The general morality, the lack of responsibility, the stray from ethical actions, and the self indulgence of so many has been a decay of humanity. Many problems are recent problems that do not have to be the way they currently are. However, the lack of help...the video taping of this event is NOT a recent problem, but the progression of the uncultured, trash that appears to be growing more rapidly than I could ever imagine. THAT problem will bear rotten fruit on many fronts and unfortunately will be around for many years if not forever...

To say this is the only one limited instance of a felon being let go who then later committed more crime shows how willing you are to argue nonsense, as no one can be that obtuse to reality...these types of things are regular occurrences in leftist cities. If you are denying that truth, for your love of party, party, party I guess the conversation is over.

some would view the killing of a baby adding to the atrocity and would be "logically consistent" for those that view the baby being human, instead of a white owl or something. Change the morality, punish offenders and allow individuals an ability to self-defense without the courts being quite as strict on those that defend themselves. Oh....and stop the nonsense about a lack of gun control being "the" problem with shootings. This country has rapidly fallen down the stupid tree and hit every branch three times on the way down
I don’t even know wtf you’re saying here but if you’re cool with being the grandpa for your daughters rapist baby daddy then good for you.

To say this is the only one limited instance of a felon being let go who then later committed more crime shows how willing you are to argue nonsense, as no one can be that obtuse to reality...these types of things are regular occurrences in leftist cities. If you are denying that truth, for your love of party, party, party I guess the conversation is over.
Whoa, so now the rules have changed. Now it's not an illegal immigrant but a felon. Different ballgame, not what you claimed. Oh, and to all you imbeciles accusing me of being beholden to any party, I did vote McCain in 2008.

Yeah, I guess the 5 times deported illegal didn’t shoot and kill Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco either. Or that illegal didn’t rape and kill the University of Iowa coed as she went for a dusk run on a country road.

This is senseless fear mongering? These are real cases. And there’s thousands of other ones just like them. But by your tone you seem to be ok with these heinous acts of violence against women perpetrated by people who shouldn’t even be in this country in the first place.
What about the guy who killed his girlfriend in Utah on their cross country trip? Was that guy an illegal? No? So all random white guys are murderers?

Whoa, so now the rules have changed. Now it's not an illegal immigrant but a felon. Different ballgame, not what you claimed. Oh, and to all you imbeciles accusing me of being beholden to any party, I did vote McCain in 2008.

From my original post.........

"Crime by illegals and released felons has happened time and again in all these liberal cities with these liberal DAs and judges."

LOL !!!

Last edited:
From my original post.........

"Crime by illegals and released felons has happened time and again in all these liberal cities with these liberal DAs and judges."

LOL !!!
Hey ****face, your last post said zero about immigrants. Plus your point is invalid and only held by ethnocentric morons. Where's your proof that Democrats are intentionally releasing felons to commit further crimes? Oh, you don't have any? Seems like a feature and not a flaw to our conservative folks.

So, LOL?

• Haha
What about the guy who killed his girlfriend in Utah on their cross country trip? Was that guy an illegal? No? So all random white guys are murderers?
This is obtuse, even for you.

No, but illegals are criminals who shouldn’t be here at all. Some of these criminals also killed innocent women.

This is obtuse, even for you.

No, but illegals are criminals who shouldn’t be here at all. Some of these criminals also killed innocent women.
Jesus, what an ignorant post. A lot of random white people also killed innocent women. What's your point?

Jesus, what an ignorant post. A lot of random white people also killed innocent women. What's your point?
You can’t seem to comprehend it. Illegals shouldn’t be here at all. They broke the law just to come here. There are legal methods to become citizens.

The fact that illegals broke the law to come here doesn’t seem to matter at all to you. Why don’t you board some at your house? Oh, that’s right, your trailer in Floyds Knobs is too small for you to have guests over.

You can’t seem to comprehend it. Illegals shouldn’t be here at all. They broke the law just to come here. There are legal methods to become citizens.

The fact that illegals broke the law to come here doesn’t seem to matter at all to you. Why don’t you board some at your house? Oh, that’s right, your trailer in Floyds Knobs is too small for you to have guests over.
No, you don't comprehend it. Your claim is that illegal immigrants are responsible for many murders. This is not factual. In fact, illegal immigrants in Texas commit crimes at a lower rate than native-born citizens.

From the Cato Institute, a conservative thinktank:
"In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per 100,000 native‐born Americans."

So your narrative is based solely on media sensationalism. You have no facts. Also, I don't know where you live but I guarantee my town is nicer.

No, you don't comprehend it. Your claim is that illegal immigrants are responsible for many murders. This is not factual. In fact, illegal immigrants in Texas commit crimes at a lower rate than native-born citizens.

"In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per 100,000 native‐born Americans."

So your narrative is based solely on media sensationalism. You have no facts. Also, I don't know where you live but I guarantee my town is nicer.

I read a story about an accountant murdering somebody the other day. I’m wondering why we keep letting accountants just mingle with the rest of us.

Reactions: DG Boiler

I highly doubt the town you live in is nicer than where I live. But you guarantee it is, so…..

Don’t know. Should we let murders roam free if they are here legally?
You also seem to not grasp the point that illegal immigrants should not be in this country in the first place. There are legal ways to become American citizens, which illegal aliens choose not to follow. The Biden administration, in conjunction with typically liberal states and localities, is aiding and abetting criminal activity and in some cases rewarding that criminal activity with benefits the illegal aliens should not be receiving.

You also seem to not grasp the point that illegal immigrants should not be in this country in the first place. There are legal ways to become American citizens, which illegal aliens choose not to follow. The Biden administration, in conjunction with typically liberal states and localities, is aiding and abetting criminal activity and in some cases rewarding that criminal activity with benefits the illegal aliens should not be receiving.
Don’t know. Should we let murders roam free if they are here legally?

I grasp it. I just don’t know why we are tying murder to illegal immigrants. I haven’t seen that the two are related. Also, I just cant drum up much passion against people who were unlucky enough to be born into a poor situation and want to come here to improve their lives (while at the same time contributing to this country) while not hurting anybody.

I grasp it. I just don’t know why we are tying murder to illegal immigrants. I haven’t seen that the two are related. Also, I just cant drum up much passion against people who were unlucky enough to be born into a poor situation and want to come here to improve their lives (while at the same time contributing to this country) while not hurting anybody.
Trying to murder illegal aliens? That’s a strange statement. No one is forcing them to run/walk for hundreds or thousands of miles in the hot sun/hot desert to illegally cross our border. They are doing this on their own volition. Again, why are you advocating for breaking the law and then rewarding that bad behavior by rewarding them with unearned benefits? On the dime of legal citizens, no less. When you encourage bad behavior, you get more bad behavior. Ds never seem to learn this lesson. (Let’s not punish drug dealing offenses anymore. Let’s not punish underage car thieves, like here in CT. Let’s release a bunch of criminals back onto the streets way before their sentences are up. Nothing bad could happen right?)

I think I know. The Ds want more potential subservient, pliable voters. Eventually they’ll get a mass amnesty right? They’ll get pathway to citizenship, right?

Trying to murder illegal aliens? That’s a strange statement. No one is forcing them to run/walk for hundreds or thousands of miles in the hot sun/hot desert to illegally cross our border. They are doing this on their own volition. Again, why are you advocating for breaking the law and then rewarding that bad behavior by rewarding them with unearned benefits? On the dime of legal citizens, no less. When you encourage bad behavior, you get more bad behavior. Ds never seem to learn this lesson. (Let’s not punish drug dealing offenses anymore. Let’s not punish underage car thieves, like here in CT. Let’s release a bunch of criminals back onto the streets way before their sentences are up. Nothing bad could happen right?)

I think I know. The Ds want more potential subservient, pliable voters. Eventually they’ll get a mass amnesty right? They’ll get pathway to citizenship, right?

Tying not trying. You talk as if these people are your children and you have to punish them for being naughty. What does a person coming here illegally do to hurt anybody? Also, what would your story be if you were the one born into poverty in one of these countries?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT