ADVERTISEMENT

More horror from liberal rules

Tying not trying. You talk as if these people are your children and you have to punish them for being naughty. What does a person coming here illegally do to hurt anybody? Also, what would your story be if you were the one born into poverty in one of these countries?
The main complaint I'm seeing is that these guys think they're paying their hard earned money to deal with immigration. Nobody can quantity it, of course, but that's issue #1. When I pointed out that we live in a society, and it isn't all about their selfishness, it wasn't well received and I was accused of deflection.

Bottom line, there's nothing you can do to convince these people that immigration isn't costing them thousands, and that immigrants aren't out marauding the country.

Reactions: Bill4411
The main complaint I'm seeing is that these guys think they're paying their hard earned money to deal with immigration. Nobody can quantity it, of course, but that's issue #1. When I pointed out that we live in a society, and it isn't all about their selfishness, it wasn't well received and I was accused of deflection.

Bottom line, there's nothing you can do to convince these people that immigration isn't costing them thousands, and that immigrants aren't out marauding the country.

Yep. As I’ve said many times on this board, “show me the evidence”.

Yep. As I’ve said many times on this board, “show me the evidence”.
Lol already did in another thread. You guys ignore facts like busted school budgets from illegals not being registered but sending their kids to school with zero English. Then the schools have to compensate for extra kids, meals, more English teachers and programs. That get passed directly to county tax payers. So jog off in your utter ignorance. That's just ONE way illegals directly cost me money. Like talking to brick walls. You've already taken your positions, damn all the evidence.

Looks like once again.....you are wrong..... LOL!!!

Tying not trying. You talk as if these people are your children and you have to punish them for being naughty. What does a person coming here illegally do to hurt anybody? Also, what would your story be if you were the one born into poverty in one of these countries?
Millions of people immigrated to this country legally over the years. Why can’t these people do the same? Why should they go to the front of the line for breaking the law?

Looks like once again.....you are wrong..... LOL!!!

Is this directly affecting you? Is that why you're so up in arms? Or do you not live in Texas? Do you have to pay for services that you don't use? If you don't have kids, should you be able to opt out of paying for them? Is there a particular reason why conservatives think they don't have to participate in the same society as the rest of us?

Millions of people immigrated to this country legally over the years. Why can’t these people do the same? Why should they go to the front of the line for breaking the law?
Nobody is contending that people here illegally aren't breaking the law. You're claiming they're driving higher crime rates, which is not true. Now you're changing the narrative. And again, why are conservatives so obsessed with this issue?

Is this directly affecting you? Is that why you're so up in arms? Or do you not live in Texas? Do you have to pay for services that you don't use? If you don't have kids, should you be able to opt out of paying for them? Is there a particular reason why conservatives think they don't have to participate in the same society as the rest of us?

giphy.gif

The Biden administration is placing illegals all over the country. Cities and states all over the country are impacted by this.

If that is your take....Wrong again......
(You never tire of being wrong do you. LOL!!)

From the article.....
"All three national studies concluded that illegal aliens in the United States generate more in costs than revenues to federal, state, and local governments combined."

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The Biden administration is placing illegals all over the country. Cities and states all over the country are impacted by this.
Are they impacted, or are you speculating that they're impacted? What level of impact? Is it actually material, or is it a guess on your part? Again, there are numerous costs associated with being in a society. Nobody can actually give a number, either.

• Haha
If that is your take....Wrong again......
(You never tire of being wrong do you. LOL!!)

From the article.....
"All three national studies concluded that illegal aliens in the United States generate more in costs than revenues to federal, state, and local governments combined."

That doesn't prove any point whatsoever. OK, so there's a cost. Does it affect you IN ANY ****ING WAY WHATSOEVER? CAN YOU ****ING READ?!!!

That’s odd. I heard on newsmax that they were all being sent to your state, are known as the Connecticut Caravan, and being forced to harass people for donations to rebuild the sections of the border wall that have already collapsed.

I'm waiting on one of you conservatives to give any information on how the average American is affected by illegal immigration. As stated numerous times before, I am not advocating for illegal immigration. The people "being placed all over the country" have legitimate asylum claims, so that's a red herring. But what is the actual cost to most people, and is it worth the uproar from the right? The answer is a resounding, "we don't know - look, a fluffy dog!"

I'm waiting on one of you conservatives to give any information on how the average American is affected by illegal immigration. As stated numerous times before, I am not advocating for illegal immigration. The people "being placed all over the country" have legitimate asylum claims, so that's a red herring. But what is the actual cost to most people, and is it worth the uproar from the right? The answer is a resounding, "we don't know - look, a fluffy dog!"
The righties on the board: The ILLEEEEGUHLS are BAD!

Also the righties on the board: you want me to pay fair wages to pick food from fields and put my new roof on??? Hell no! Go hire some ILLEEEEGUHLS!!

• Haha
That’s odd. I heard on newsmax that they were all being sent to your state, are known as the Connecticut Caravan, and being forced to harass people for donations to rebuild the sections of the border wall that have already collapsed.
They are placing some in CT. I’ve seen some with my own eyes.

I don’t even know wtf you’re saying here but if you’re cool with being the grandpa for your daughters rapist baby daddy then good for you.
Well, the operative word was logically consistent. I realize abortion and killing a baby don't register with you, but to the pro life, abortion is considered killing a baby...with a little more split on morning after pill and such. Most with brain wave or heartbeat present is enough. So, the logical consistent thought on killing a baby doesn't get altered if a bad event led to the baby. That was the essence of my comment...understanding the context of "logically consistent" thought. Sure, not everyone holds that line of demarcation...because "self" tends to try to do what is right, until it is hard, and then rationalization takes place to try to reconcile the conflicting thought and has been that way since the beggining of time.

Much of society has unfortunate circumstances placed upon them outside their own choosing or cause. Still, you deal with the hand you were dealt. If you are a little short on money this weekend, you are not entitled to take money from someone else. There is an infinite number of tough issues people deal with everyday that they never created and yet they do. Those that encounter those tough times become more perfect as humans. To strengthen steel you immerse it in the fire.

Interestingly, this thread was about a terrible situation that occured and then speculation about a statistically unlikely event that may or may not happen. Most fair minded people with any sense of morality are outraged by the scum that perpetrated the event as well as the scum that stood by and took video. If that is not enough to see the decay of our country, and the lack of respect for the dignity of the person, I doubt anything else will. In no way am I suggesting you are not outraged by the event, but you countered the thread and the context of this thread with a governor that signed a bill to bring a baby to full term...I suppose as a means to counter the idiocracy of what is currently going on in the country that doesn't have to happen with what you must have thought was a tit for a tat with this governor's bill.

This bill you reference and the events that started the thread take me back over 25 years ago concerning abortion and the lack of respect for the dignity of the individual. It was then that this lady who spent an entire lifetime doing for others which could never be recipricated by those individuals posed a question that no doubt left some very uncomfortable if listening.

Some may know of who I am discussing, but here is an excerpt from her 1994 speech at a National Prayer breakfast. It really doesn't matter if one is a believer or not...her question doesn't change meaning for either. It does however point to a legitimate hypothesis on the decay of this country in the last sentence.

"I was surprised in the West to see so many young boys and girls given to drugs. And I tried to find out why. Why is it like that, when those in the West have so many more things than those in the East? And the answer was: 'Because there is no one in the family to receive them.' Our children depend on us for everything — their health, their nutrition, their security, their coming to know and love God. For all of this, they look to us with trust, hope and expectation. But often father and mother are so busy they have no time for their children, or perhaps they are not even married or have given up on their marriage. So their children go to the streets and get involved in drugs or other things. We are talking of love of the child, which is were love and peace must begin. These are the things that break peace.

But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent child, murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? "

That doesn't prove any point whatsoever. OK, so there's a cost. Does it affect you IN ANY ****ING WAY WHATSOEVER? CAN YOU ****ING READ?!!!

Your point in your words above....
"The main complaint I'm seeing is that these guys think they're paying their hard earned money to deal with immigration"

I show you it costs Texans big money.

You say in your words...
"Is this directly affecting you?"

I show you it is costing everyone. Not in my words but from 3 studies from the GAO article.

Now you say....
"That doesn't prove any point whatsoever"
LOL!

I think you should give up here as you aren't looking too bright for your side.

But for sure, you are a riot, in how I and others PROVE you wrong, over and over. Yet you keep coming back for more. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Legitimate asylum claims? BS. The government doesn’t have room to house the 1.5M+ that have come to the US illegally this year alone. The government is releasing them all over the country. This is well-documented. Hell, Jen Psaki herself said in a press briefing this week that the government was flying illegals into NY. And that’s just one example.

You guys are doing the “la, la, la. Nothing to see here!” Either incredibly naive or incredibly foolish.

And? What difference is it making in your life beyond your emotional reaction?
This country belongs to the citizens/taxpayers of the United States of America. We should ALL want illegal aliens out and we should ALL support tougher border security, not this complete dud of an administration flying those illegal aliens all over OUR country. Get a grip!

Well, the operative word was logically consistent. I realize abortion and killing a baby don't register with you, but to the pro life, abortion is considered killing a baby...with a little more split on morning after pill and such. Most with brain wave or heartbeat present is enough. So, the logical consistent thought on killing a baby doesn't get altered if a bad event led to the baby. That was the essence of my comment...understanding the context of "logically consistent" thought. Sure, not everyone holds that line of demarcation...because "self" tends to try to do what is right, until it is hard, and then rationalization takes place to try to reconcile the conflicting thought and has been that way since the beggining of time.

Much of society has unfortunate circumstances placed upon them outside their own choosing or cause. Still, you deal with the hand you were dealt. If you are a little short on money this weekend, you are not entitled to take money from someone else. There is an infinite number of tough issues people deal with everyday that they never created and yet they do. Those that encounter those tough times become more perfect as humans. To strengthen steel you immerse it in the fire.

Interestingly, this thread was about a terrible situation that occured and then speculation about a statistically unlikely event that may or may not happen. Most fair minded people with any sense of morality are outraged by the scum that perpetrated the event as well as the scum that stood by and took video. If that is not enough to see the decay of our country, and the lack of respect for the dignity of the person, I doubt anything else will. In no way am I suggesting you are not outraged by the event, but you countered the thread and the context of this thread with a governor that signed a bill to bring a baby to full term...I suppose as a means to counter the idiocracy of what is currently going on in the country that doesn't have to happen with what you must have thought was a tit for a tat with this governor's bill.

This bill you reference and the events that started the thread take me back over 25 years ago concerning abortion and the lack of respect for the dignity of the individual. It was then that this lady who spent an entire lifetime doing for others which could never be recipricated by those individuals posed a question that no doubt left some very uncomfortable if listening.

Some may know of who I am discussing, but here is an excerpt from her 1994 speech at a National Prayer breakfast. It really doesn't matter if one is a believer or not...her question doesn't change meaning for either. It does however point to a legitimate hypothesis on the decay of this country in the last sentence.

"I was surprised in the West to see so many young boys and girls given to drugs. And I tried to find out why. Why is it like that, when those in the West have so many more things than those in the East? And the answer was: 'Because there is no one in the family to receive them.' Our children depend on us for everything — their health, their nutrition, their security, their coming to know and love God. For all of this, they look to us with trust, hope and expectation. But often father and mother are so busy they have no time for their children, or perhaps they are not even married or have given up on their marriage. So their children go to the streets and get involved in drugs or other things. We are talking of love of the child, which is were love and peace must begin. These are the things that break peace.

But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent child, murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? "
Well nothing says “I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore” by logging onto an anonymous message board and telling some anecdotes. Way to affect change, dude!

Legitimate asylum claims? BS. The government doesn’t have room to house the 1.5M+ that have come to the US illegally this year alone. The government is releasing them all over the country. This is well-documented. Hell, Jen Psaki herself said in a press briefing this week that the government was flying illegals into NY. And that’s just one example.

You guys are doing the “la, la, la. Nothing to see here!” Either incredibly naive or incredibly foolish.
The lengths these dumb dumbs will go to to defend dear leader are amazing!! His administration is a failure and none of them will admit it’s a failure. Look at the recent polling data!

I don’t doubt it. No one epitomizes the snowflake mentality better than you, SD!
We’re home schoolin’ JR and he spends 3 hours a day practicing musket shooting’. He’s getting all As (of course). Jenny is getting all As with extra credit in her cookin’ and cleanin’ classes.

You epitomize the “snowflake mentality”. Just a whiny, bitchy, deranged Progressive who thinks Biden is doing a great job.

Who is paying for these people to be here? The taxpayers of CT, that’s who.
All right, I give up. No specifics, just speculation. The amount you pay could be $0.10/month for all you know. Taxes cover all kinds of things, including services you may not use. I get the argument from your side, and it's legitimate. Illegal residents are not financially contributing in most cases and are generally costing money. But the amount of outrage from you folks is nowhere near commensurate with the impact of the problem. It's 100% political histrionics.

Last edited:
Your point in your words above....
"The main complaint I'm seeing is that these guys think they're paying their hard earned money to deal with immigration"

I show you it costs Texans big money.

You say in your words...
"Is this directly affecting you?"

I show you it is costing everyone. Not in my words but from 3 studies from the GAO article.

Now you say....
"That doesn't prove any point whatsoever"
LOL!

I think you should give up here as you aren't looking too bright for your side.

But for sure, you are a riot, in how I and others PROVE you wrong, over and over. Yet you keep coming back for more. LOL!!!
You aren't proving anyone wrong. You think you have a good point, but you don't. And then you don't understand why because you don't seem to get my point.

Do you live in Texas? Do you have a bill?

You have a massive issue with reading comprehension, and it's not my problem. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
We’re home schoolin’ JR and he spends 3 hours a day practicing musket shooting’. He’s getting all As (of course). Jenny is getting all As with extra credit in her cookin’ and cleanin’ classes.

You epitomize the “snowflake mentality”. Just a whiny, bitchy, deranged Progressive who thinks Biden is doing a great job.

“You’re whiny and bitchy” says the whiny bitch who’s in the middle of a meltdown about the illegals sent to take over the gleaming Mecca known as Connecticut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT