ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

The refs suck but a lot of this is self inflicted. Terrible FTs again. sloppy play again, the bad calls just amplify our own mistakes

Shower Up, Payne!

61TzCC94qhL._SL1000_.jpg

Why not just start gillis lmao he fits so much fking better
1) have a feeling Painter thinks he‘s just a tad short for the four

2) I think he wants to keep TKR happy who is much better as a 5 and a I’ll replace Edey next year. Apparently keeping Furst happy isn’t a priority

3) we aren’t allowed to play our best players all together lol

Reactions: Zaphod_B

2) I think he wants to keep TKR happy who is much better as a 5 and a I’ll replace Edey next year. Apparently keeping Furst happy isn’t a priority

Purdue is never in the bonus to start a half, making it a good time to play TKR.

Minny is a good team, I didn’t realize the talent they have, couple pros on their squad, Dawson Garcia likely plays in the NBA, Christie as well. Nice second half, way to grind it out!
They’d be a tough draw in the BTT, in Minny.

It was nice to see the response to a rough first half. Not the prettiest win, but it felt like Purdue had the game under control down the stretch.

I just want to see Edey get back to his typical free throw shooting. Hit from the line and the game isn’t close.

Reactions: tjreese

TKR played well except his damn free throws, what did he have like 9
They’d be a tough draw in the BTT, in Minny.
Yea, Painter said it after the game, they’re good. Dawson Garcia has a smooth stroke, with his height he’ll be a NBA player.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
It was nice to see the response to a rough first half. Not the prettiest win, but it felt like Purdue had the game under control down the stretch.

I just want to see Edey get back to his typical free throw shooting. Hit from the line and the game isn’t close.

Yes we got 49. Fantastic offense.

But holding them down defensively in H2 was the key to the game imo. That was the response needed. Well done. Held to lower 30s

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT