ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Decision

You’re confusing “needing approval” with providing information. Some prefer to have the correct information to form a more informed opinion. Some prefer not to have more info since it can challenge incorrect beliefs that are more comfortable. You seem to fall into the latter group.

Guys, McNutt wakes up every morning and tries to find ways to make the biggest ass out of himself. So he comes and posts on here. And as you can see, he's on his A game early. Guy is the biggest fanboy on this site and an embarrassment. Apologies.

Guys, McNutt wakes up every morning and tries to find ways to make the biggest ass out of himself. So he comes and posts on here. And as you can see, he's on his A game early. Guy is the biggest fanboy on this site and an embarrassment. Apologies.
Oh babs, surprised you didn't use your other ID for this. Only thing embarrassing on here is you still thinking you're fooling anyone in to believing you're a Boiler. I mean you've been outted as a IU fan for a while now. Isn't it time to give up the charade?

Oh babs, surprised you didn't use your other ID for this. Only thing embarrassing on here is you still thinking you're fooling anyone in to believing you're a Boiler. I mean you've been outted as a IU fan for a while now. Isn't it time to give up the charade?

I thought you blocked me clown? It was better when you weren't responding to me. You're a tool.

Reactions: Spartanfan
How are you still allowed to post here? I mean I exposed you as an iu fan a long time ago. Get back to your trailer you hick.

No joke, I hadn't seen you post in weeks and when I saw you post on the other thread thought, "how do they let this idiot continue to post on here". You weren't missed.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
No joke, I hadn't seen you post in weeks and when I saw you post on the other thread thought, "how do they let this idiot continue to post on here". You weren't missed.
I haven't posted here in weeks because this forum has gone to the crapper. Letting iu fans like you continue to pretend to be Boilers just supports that notion.

You're one load your mom should of swallowed. I mean most iu fans are jokes anyway, but you lead the pack.

I haven't posted here in weeks because this forum has gone to the crapper. Letting iu fans like you continue to pretend to be Boilers just supports that notion.

You're one load your mom should of swallowed. I mean most iu fans are jokes anyway, but you lead the pack.
You know you can ignore him right? All 3 of you are part of the problem. Be part if the solution.

Same rules apply. I outed you as an idiot a long time ago yet they still let you post here.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Same rules apply. I outed you as an idiot a long time ago yet they still let you post here.
Lol, please I've consistently made you look like a fool at every turn. Just like today. I mean you can't even come up with a worthwhile response. It's no wonder not even your family likes you.

You know you can ignore him right? All 3 of you are part of the problem. Be part if the solution.
Yeah I could ignore him, but it's too easy to get him all agitated and expose him for the utter moron he is. I mean he's not even denying he's an iu fan anymore which just shows what an utter buffoon he is.

I suddenly am having flashbacks to when I was in grade school... Hmm I wonder why?

Alright this thread is now about steak. How do you like yours prepared? I'm a medium rare kinda guy.
You've been on top of thread derailment here the last couple days. Good on ya.

I'm a Prime Rib guy but it has to be medium for me.

Reactions: BBG
Lol, please I've consistently made you look like a fool at every turn. Just like today. I mean you can't even come up with a worthwhile response. It's no wonder not even your family likes you.

You would have to be worth the time to come up with a response. You aren't. You aren't funny. You aren't clever. You aren't anything. Nobody missed you. No need to try and validate yourself.

You would have to be worth the time to come up with a response. You aren't. You aren't funny. You aren't clever. You aren't anything. Nobody missed you. No need to try and validate yourself.
Yet you keep responding to me and proving that not only are you a complete moron, I am under your skin and you keep proving me right. I mean usually it is just forum banter, but you really and truly are just stupid. Legitimately stupid and probably wear a helmet when you go outside and it's all covered in iu stickers.

Lol, I am completely under your skin. Without effort I can get you all stirred up and agitated and fished in like some low iq'd trout. Keep on dangling fish, I own you hook line and sinker.

Says the guy who has to take a break from an internet message board because he's too triggered by some of the responses. You couldn't reel this fish in if you tried.

Says the guy who has to take a break from an internet message board because he's too triggered by some of the responses. You couldn't reel this fish in if you tried.
Na I just frequent another board so my IQ isn't lowered down to your level by reading your posts. And I've got you hooked trout, you keep on responding and thinking you're not fished in. And I'll keep laughing at you as you dangle on the hook.

See you prove my point on how much of an idiot you are because you can't even see how hooked you are. It's just hysterical and was easy to do.

Na I just frequent another board so my IQ isn't lowered down to your level by reading your posts. And I've got you hooked trout, you keep on responding and thinking you're not fished in. And I'll keep laughing at you as you dangle on the hook.

See you prove my point on how much of an idiot you are because you can't even see how hooked you are. It's just hysterical and was easy to do.
Are you guys 12? Seriously act like adults.

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt

I didn't think it was physically possible for your IQ to be any lower? I can do this all day...

I suddenly am having flashbacks to when I was in grade school... Hmm I wonder why?

Alright this thread is now about steak. How do you like yours prepared? I'm a medium rare kinda guy.

Howdy. Medium rare......a nice Delmonico or TEXAS-sized Porterhouse will do just fine, Ma'am.

428x510-Delmonico-Ribeye-Steak-2.ashx

How%2Bto%2Bgrill%2Ba%2Bporterhouse%2BsteakDSC_4157.jpg

Reactions: BBG

Seared and sizzling with a crunch on the outside, rare in the middle. Seasoning and salt, but no steak sauce.

JJJ didn’t say that on his way out. He was throwing shade.

Also JJJ regrets choosing MSU. I don’t know if he would have picked Purdue but he wishes he would have gone somewhere that he could have played more and get past the round of 32. And anyone saying “well he was the 4th pick”, he could have gone to Ivy Tech and still would have been #4.
So JJJ regrets going to MSU? Hmmm, then why would he post something like this today? (Which btw is like the 500th example of him showing love for MSU since leaving East Lansing)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT