ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of sour grapes....

Nov 30, 2003
LOTS of sour grapes by Marquette fans on YT highlight vids. "If they didn't have Edey blah blah blah", "Edey was in the lane for 8 seconds (he wasn't) on Smith's miss tip-in blah blah", "Marquette is still better Purdue blah blah blah". Simply unreal.

I'll take the hate of every college basketball fan base in the country and eat it for breakfast while I'm reading about the fact that we are the number one team in the country after beating three of the top eleven other teams.

I eat loser tears for breakfast!
cartman-salty-tears.gif

I watch Edeys feet on most offensive possessions and he takes deliberate care to keep one out after 3 from what I have watched
1 foot in qualifies as being in the lane. You have to get them both out to reset the count. I think he gets away with it some.

Reactions: pboiler18
We are not humming on all cylinders yet but that is why I love this team. They play with heart and win. Hiede and Colvin continue to develop during non-conference so they can help us win in conference play providing depth in the tourney.

Reactions: tjreese
The good thing is, I am not sure we are anywhere near our best yet. I think there are a couple of guys on the bench that will step up as the season goes on, and take us over the top.
Furst and Heide come to mind and we will need Colvins shooting in the tourney. I know Gillis had butterfingers in Hawaii but as long as he can continue to be solid in the minutes he gets, he will help out too!

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
When we win, it's a bit silly for other fanbases to point out that Purdue is so good because we have Edey. It's silly because it's so obvious. Most of us would agree with those fans.

But it's insanely sillier when a few vocal people in our own fanbase claim that we lose games because we have Edey.

When we win, it's a bit silly for other fanbases to point out that Purdue is so good because we have Edey. It's silly because it's so obvious. Most of us would agree with those fans.

But it's insanely sillier when a few vocal people in our own fanbase claim that we lose games because we have Edey.
Well if a=b then b=a. Basic logic but wouldn’t expect a person of your social status to understand these things. (TIC)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT