ADVERTISEMENT

Lawlessness continues!

SKYDOG

All-American
May 29, 2001
Reactions: tjreese
The house put a bill on the floor to impeach Myorkis. It’s voted down by at least eight republicans. Disgusting! Democrats stick together for the continued invasion.

Rs have no spine.

He should have been gone 1st year for the border mess and lying to Congress. Guess it will take a terrorist event to wake up these loser Rs??

Well, you going to tell me or not. I don’t watch Faux News hardly anymore.
Watching Fox News has nothing to do with it. Maybe it does. I suppose the liberal media outlets don’t inform their viewers that we have laws currently not being enforced for border crossings. Myorkis tells his supporters the border is closed and that’s what many democrats believe. That’s a lie that he should be impeached for.

Watching Fox News has nothing to do with it. Maybe it does. I suppose the liberal media outlets don’t inform their viewers that we have laws currently not being enforced for border crossings. Myorkis tells his supporters the border is closed and that’s what many democrats believe. That’s a lie that he should be impeached for.
It isnt what news he watches, BNI is a chump pure and simple

So, if we go by your standard of impeachment, lying, then Chump should have been impeached over 25,000 times. Not just 2. Am I correct?

So, if we go by your standard of impeachment, lying, then Chump should have been impeached over 25,000 times. Not just 2. Am I correct?
I can see you just don’t get it. Don’t know how to break it down any other way for you to understand the issue at hand. He’s breaking the law.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I can see you just don’t get it. Don’t know how to break it down any other way for you to understand the issue at hand. He’s breaking the law.
Dude, stop trickling in information. Just spit it out. Put it where the goats can get it. I don't know what he did. How did he break the law? Much not be much of anything and and waste of time if 8 republicans didn't want to fool with it.

Dude, stop trickling in information. Just spit it out. Put it where the goats can get it. I don't know what he did. How did he break the law? Much not be much of anything and and waste of time if 8 republicans didn't want to fool with it.
Myorkis is head of homeland security. Migrants crossing over is against the law. He says the border is secure which is a lie. The country is being invaded. How do you not understand this? You most certainly are a good soldier for the democratic cult.

BTW these 8 Republicans are total a holes on this along with all the Democrats. The good of the country is compromised for this agenda. I hope you begin to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerJS and PUBV
Myorkis is head of homeland security. Migrants crossing over is against the law. He says the border is secure which is a lie. The country is being invaded. How do you not understand this? You most certainly are a good soldier for the democratic cult.

BTW these 8 Republicans are total a holes on this along with all the Democrats. The good of the country is compromised for this agenda. I hope you begin to understand.
I am surprised it was only 8 repubs supporting big ag and other industries that want cheap labor.

I do understand. I also understand that trying to impeach him is waste of time. That is exactly why those republicans voted against it. So Greene wants to impeach Myorkis, huh. Then where is her drafted bill to fix the border? The repubs control the house. Where is the House bill to fix the border? Perhaps the entire republican lawmakers need to be impeached for failure to do their job. Why complain about the border and then don’t do anything about?

lying to the public is commonplace at this time. Not wanting to divert the topic, but relative to the media not telling the correct story is an email I was sent today @9:38 AM. I have never met Donna. Our paths crossed in education circles two to three decades ago. concerning whole language, reading and pedagogical teaching and assessments generally. She is a retired English teacher from Plano, Texas. If you read the below, let your mind wander to the border of which this thread concerns and the illegals we KNOW NOTHING about in many cases and ask yourself not only why, but how long before the country has many lives lost by those voting for the results we see today!

“Hamas’ Atrocities, Israel’s Right To Defend Itself”

By Donna Garner

Obama was wrong back in 2016 when he made this statement, and he is still wrong today as he pushes this same narrative: “The sides need to keep alive the possibility of a stable, secure Israel, at peace with its neighbors, and a Palestinian homeland that meets the aspirations of their people.”

What if another nation told us Americans just one month after 9/11 that we should stop fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban?

How can Israel make peace with absolute evil, barbaric monsters?

Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran intend to wipe Israel off the earth. They want genocide for every Jew in the world.

HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, IRAN TAUGHT TO HATE EVERY JEW

Hamas and the Palestinian citizens, who joined in gladly in the 10.7.23 raid, have been taught from their earliest childhood that the greatest thing they can do for Allah is to kill a Jew violently.

A phone call was captured by Israeli intelligence during the recent 10.7.23 assault. A Hamas jihadist was talking to his father. The son told his dad what a thrill it was to kill 10 Jews with his own hands and to have their blood all over him. The jihadist sounded just like a normal, young man calling his parents to tell them that they are going to be grandparents!

In plain words, this conflict with Israel is not just a “border dispute” between two countries’ borders. This is jihad which calls for genocide of all Jews.

Over 3,400 years ago, God gave the land to the Israelites from the Euphrates River to the Mediterranean Sea which includes the West Bank (Gen. 15:18, Joshua 1:4).

Islam has only been around since 610 A. D.

Hamas was established as a part of the Muslim Brotherhood in late 1987 – 36 years ago.

Palestinians have never been given any land.

MY SOURCES

*Please see the sources that I used (posted at the bottom of the page) which corroborate the unbelievable cruelty, torture, and evil that is being carried out against the Jews by Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran.

DEEP-SEATED HATRED BY HAMAS

Here is what Ghazi Hamad, a senior Hamas leader, told the Lebanese media:

"Israel is a country that has no place on our land. We must remove that country… We are not ashamed to say this…”

“The Al-Aqsa Flood [the term Hamas uses to refer to the 10.7.23 atrocities] is just the first time,
and there will be a second [attack], a third [attack], a fourth [attack], because we have the determination, the resolve, and the capabilities to fight.”’

THIS EVIL HATRED CARRIED OUT BY HAMAS ON 10.7.23

On 10.7.23 at 6:30 AM, more than 3,000 Hamas terrorists and Gazan civilians crossed the border into Israel. They committed 1,400 acts of the most barbaric evil murders this world has ever seen. Besides the dead, some 4,000 Israelis were wounded.

Hamas is believed to have captured around 240 hostages (including 9 Americans) who are still in captivity. Many are children of all ages, even down to infants. Many are women from teens on up. They are being brutalized beyond comprehension.

THE BRUTALIZATION BY HAMAS

Back in Israel, Jewish parents (to see if their captured children are still alive) are being forced to watch Hamas-made videos where the Hamas torturers with fiendish grins on their faces are holding the Jewish children. This is psychological warfare of the very worst kind.

After the 10.7.23 Hamas raid on Israel, Israeli pathologists had an extremely difficult time matching the bodies of beheaded children to the right bodies. Pathologists finally had to resort to DNA samples because they could not connect the pieces of the body parts.

Jewish children were killed right in front of their parents; a pregnant woman was torn open with a knife which was then plunged into her unborn child.

Two stacks of ten children were burned alive.

Husbands were forced to watch their wives being raped before they themselves were executed with a bullet to their heads.

Pre-term babies were cut from Israeli mother’s wombs and stabbed to death.

Women’s breasts were cut off.

Many of the Israeli dead bodies had had their hearts and livers removed.

Every single Israeli woman who was killed (from little children to 80-year-olds) was raped.

Some women were killed first and then raped.

Young Israelis were attending a music festival when Hamas attackers began dropping from the sky in gliders and parachutes. At least 160 of these Israeli fun-loving, young adults were killed in minutes.

A young German-Israeli tattoo artist was kidnapped, stripped naked, tortured, and paraded through the streets of Gaza by Hamas.

In a video, one of the Gaza terrorists is seen gripping the young Jewish girl’s hair while another fires a shot into the air and shouts, “Allahu Akbar!” Only the young woman’s skull was found, and she had to be identified by a DNA sample.

HAMAS’ LIES

When Israel fired missiles at Hamas in Gaza in self-defense on 11.25.23, it was the Hamas-controlled Gaza Health Ministry that told the world Israel had bombed the al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza and that 500 had been killed.

When the actual truth came out, it was Hamas’ failed rocket that came crashing down on their own Palestinian citizens.

Hamas had launched 1,500 rockets toward Israel right down the block from the hospital just before the explosion (40% of Hamas rockets malfunction and often hit the Palestinian people). An audio intercept from two Hamas operatives revealed that their own rocket had malfunctioned and hit the hospital parking lot.

The New York Times was penalized by Elon Musk of X (formerly Twitter) because the NYT had run a photo on the front page of the newspaper showing a demolished hospital which turned out not even to be a hospital.

On top of that, the real al-Shifa Hospital was definitely NOT demolished – all bogus reporting.

The NYT finally had to write a retraction saying that they had put incorrect information in their hospital story.

AMERICAN JOURNALISTS COMPLICIT IN THE CRIMES

Many of the videos and photos of the 10.7.23 raid were taken by Hamas; but it has recently been learned that male photojournalists from AP, Reuters, CNN, and NYT were embedded with the Hamas terrorists.

This means that as the American photojournalists took their videos and watched the horrendous slaughter of the Israelis, these American photojournalists kept their phones in their pockets and did nothing to try to alert the world.

HAMAS’ CITY OF UNDERGROUND TUNNELS

The United Nations Relief and Workers Agency (UNRWA) accused Israel of killing 66 innocent civilians and injuring 540 more who, they say, were sheltering in the United Nations sanctioned school.

However, in the photos that accompanied the UNRWA accusations, there were sinkholes that clearly showed collapsed Hamas tunnels under the UNRWA school.

Hamas has built an elaborate tunnel system all along the Gaza Strip for 300 collective miles; and undoubtedly, the Israeli hostages are being held there.

Hamas built this concrete, metal-reinforced tunnel network that allowed them to store supplies, move fighters, weaponry and supplies – all undetected.

The tunnels are highly sophisticated with power, air conditioning, concrete roads, rail systems, and apparently, a completely independent, secure, analog phone system that cannot be monitored by Israeli intelligence. This use of the antiquated phone system explains how the Israelis were caught off-guard by the 10.7.23 horrendous raid.

Documents obtained from Hamas show detailed plans to target elementary schools and youth centers where hostages could be seized and then moved into the Gaza Strip – undoubtedly into the tunnels.

These tunnels were deliberately placed by Hamas underneath hospitals, children’s schools, and mosques. Then Hamas puts their weapons, rockets, drones, battle gear, command center, etc. in the tunnels. Hamas used their own Palestinian people as human shields. This is a terrible war crime for which Hamas must be punished.

ISRAEL’S MERCIFUL DECISION TOWARD PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS

The primary tunnels for Hamas’s headquarters are located in and around the al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City. While the safest route for the Israeli forces (IDF) would be to drop bunker buster bombs on the site, the Israelis have not done that.

Instead, Israel’s Defense Force has created a secure, humanitarian corridor from northern Gaza to safer areas in the south through which Palestinian civilians can pass; and Israel even announces ahead of time when the “pause” hours will occur.

BIDEN’S FAULT SO MANY GAZANS HAD WORK PERMITS TO ISRAEL

The Biden administration pushed Israel to “improve the lives of Palestinians” by, among other things, “issuing thousands of work permits for Palestinians in Gaza.”

In 2021, there had been a total of only 7,500 permits to exit Gaza and enter Israel; but by July 2022, there had been 35,370
such work permits.

The 10.7.23 raid by Hamas succeeded so well because the terrorists had an intimate knowledge of the communities they were targeting because they had worked there or had intelligence from those who had worked there. The plan for Hamas to create detailed maps and building layouts worked.

Hamas knew the names of the Jewish children; they even knew the names of their dogs. Murdered, headless babies’ bodies were found among the dead dogs.

HAMAS IS RICH

It has been reported that Hamas has a portfolio worth $500 Million and an annual military budget of $350 Million. Qatar and Iran are Hamas’ biggest funders, and Biden just gave $6 billion of our U. S. dollars to Iran.

It is obvious to any thinking person that Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran are the evil, blood-thirsty aggressors.

Americans who value the freedoms that our own Constitution lays out should stand on the side of Israel – a nation that is trying desperately to keep itself from being completely obliterated from this earth.

WELL-DOCUMENTED SOURCES THAT I USED TO WRITE THIS ARTICLE

Amir Tsarfati is a native-born Israeli Jew who has become a Christian. He is the leader of BeholdIsrael which is a non-profit teaching ministry (
https://beholdisrael.org/). The public can also subscribe to his channel (https://t.me/s/beholdisraelchannel).

Gary Bauer, Campaign for Working Families (
https://www.cwfpac.com/), has long-standing relationships with Israel and gets first-hand accounts from his many contacts there. To receive his free End-of-the-Day Report, please subscribe to: https://www.cwfpac.com/EODSubscribe

Jeff Childers of C&C News (Substack) is a practicing attorney with very credible contacts all over the world. To subscribe to his free, daily newsletter: https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG
I do understand. I also understand that trying to impeach him is waste of time. That is exactly why those republicans voted against it. So Greene wants to impeach Myorkis, huh. Then where is her drafted bill to fix the border? The repubs control the house. Where is the House bill to fix the border? Perhaps the entire republican lawmakers need to be impeached for failure to do their job. Why complain about the border and then don’t do anything about?
It’s getting pretty obvious that the Republicans don’t control the house. They have such a slim majority that there’s always a few that side with the democrats. Gotta give it to the democrats; they all stick together no matter what.

I complain about the border because it’s destroying the country. Everyone should be against the invasion of terrorists, sex trafficking, and drug smuggling. That’s what’s happening and our government stands down and let’s it go on.

Reactions: tjreese and herrli
Another typical response by a classic chump
People are more brainwashed about Trump’s lies than they are about the imbecile they elected. Biden lies every bit as much, but these democrats give him a pass due to him being senile and inability to read a teleprompter.

Reactions: tjreese and herrli
It’s getting pretty obvious that the Republicans don’t control the house. They have such a slim majority that there’s always a few that side with the democrats. Gotta give it to the democrats; they all stick together no matter what.

I complain about the border because it’s destroying the country. Everyone should be against the invasion of terrorists, sex trafficking, and drug smuggling. That’s what’s happening and our government stands down and let’s it go on.
no, promotes it to go on!

Reactions: SKYDOG
It's good for businesses that want ultracheap labor.
Of course that is part of it. Another part is the vote and another is no requirement for assimilation which will grow more dependency of the Feds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT