ADVERTISEMENT

It's Official....

indianphil

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2001
My wife's buddies...all hens...have proclaimed that IU will win the BIG this year. Nobody can stop Yogi and the freshman big will be All-Big! Crean will be COY!

You heard it here first. The good thing is that these ladies never get it right. FWIW.

Well from your perspective, one of them got one thing right....and she probably has never been wrong since.

My wife's buddies...all hens...have proclaimed that IU will win the BIG this year. Nobody can stop Yogi and the freshman big will be All-Big! Crean will be COY!

You heard it here first. The good thing is that these ladies never get it right. FWIW.
I stand a better chance of getting a date with Heidi Klum (and my wife being okay with it) than IU does at winning the B1G.

Awesome. I needed that laugh Phil. Tell me, was their next stop Perkins for a new muffin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT