ADVERTISEMENT

If Chauvin is acquitted.....

What about the bodies of the unborn. Who speaks for them? I'm not going to argue this any longer with you. We have differing beliefs on this. However, what I don't understand is the sheer number of abortions that occur when contraceptives are widely available.
You're right, Pat. There is no point in arguing this with a conservative from 1969. I am not pro-abortion. I am pro-choice. Do not ever conflate the two. That's it. That's all.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
The point is, there's becoming very little respect for human life in this world, from all parties. I wouldn't call allowing record numbers of unborn children to be aborted to be an advancement in society, especially when contraceptives are widely available.
There’s no accountability for one’s own actions coming from the left. It’s either the system’s fault, the cop’s fault, the unborn baby’s fault, the little girl who is in the bathroom with the tranny’s fault, or it’s just good ol racism that’s to blame. The left is trying its damndest to set society back 100 years, and admittedly they’re doing a hell of a good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
There’s no accountability for one’s own actions coming from the left. It’s either the system’s fault, the cop’s fault, the unborn babie’s fault, the little girl who is in the bathroom with the tranny’s fault, or it’s just good ol racism that’s to blame. The left is trying its damndest to set society back 100 years, and admittedly they’re doing a hell of a good job.
what institution in this country dont they control

theyve got it all

Uhm, the numbers are correct. This particular data is from the Census Bureau. I've seen the same directional numbers from multiple sources. Would you like to refute that?

My point for bringing up the numbers is that the narrative continues to be police accountability. What about parental accountability? The 13 year old shot in Chicago was out at 2:30am. What parent allows their 13 year old kid to roam the streets at 2:30am? Maybe parents should be trying to figure out why their 13 year old children are in gangs hanging out with 21 year old men instead of blaming the police...

Secondarily, young black men rarely have good role models. You don't think that makes a big difference in how young men behave and grow up?

"Broken down by race, however, the statistics show stark differences. The percentage of White children under 18 who live with both parents almost doubles that of Black children, according to the data. While 74.3 percent of all White children below the age of 18 live with both parents, only 38.7 percent of African-American minors can say the same.

Instead, more than one-third of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—compared to 6.5 percent of White children. The figures reflect a general trend: During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent. "

You brought up data. Not anecdotes data. And i ask, please precisely explain to my what exact theory are you trying to use that data to bolster.

I called the data you quoted idiotic not inaccurate. Without context or proper interpretation, its pretty much useless in saying anything meaningful other than what it states. More black kids are born out of wedlock.

And I'm about to start showing you why it is idiotic. That's why i wanted to start with a clear understanding of what the stats you brought up is supposed to imply. Thats why i asked for a very clear statement i can address.

"Higher percentage of children born out of wedlock leads to...(fill in this blank s.)"

But you didnt, instead you brought up the kid in chicago. Am i to assume you are saying "higher percentage of kids born outside wedlock leads to (or associated with) kids being out oast curfew"

Or is it "higher percentage of kids born out of wedlock leads to having less male role models"

I'm still not sure what you guys brought up the stats for.

You brought up data. Not anecdotes data. And i ask, please precisely explain to my what exact theory are you trying to use that data to bolster.

I called the data you quoted idiotic not inaccurate. Without context or proper interpretation, its pretty much useless in saying anything meaningful other than what it states. More black kids are born out of wedlock.

And I'm about to start showing you why it is idiotic. That's why i wanted to start with a clear understanding of what the stats you brought up is supposed to imply. Thats why i asked for a very clear statement i can address.

"Higher percentage of children born out of wedlock leads to...(fill in this blank s.)"

But you didnt, instead you brought up the kid in chicago. Am i to assume you are saying "higher percentage of kids born outside wedlock leads to (or associated with) kids being out oast curfew"

Or is it "higher percentage of kids born out of wedlock leads to having less male role models"

You apparently can't seem to understand much if you can't clearly understand personal accountability and the importance of a solid family upbringing. The only idiotic thing in your post is you...

"Just because you can have a baby, it doesn't mean you should," Lemon said. "Especially without planning for one or getting married first. More than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers. And the studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison and the cycle continues."
False. Kids born out wedlock does not mean absent father or role models, particularly for black americans. This is one of those that sounds like it ahould be true but just isnt. (Will post the study about this later)

But let's even ask the question, why are more kids accross the board being born out of wedlock.

I am all for personal responsibility. When something happens to one person. I look for personal responsibility. When something is happening everywhere, i looo for systemic explanations. I just refuse to believe, everybody wakes up and all individually choose suboptimal decisons. It's far more likely that prevailing conditions outside of the individuals direct control make such decisions more likely to happen at a population level. I would rather spend time trying to understand and address those issues, and not at the expense of personal responsibility. Imo, personal responsibility is best preached personally. Its never a good/practical solution to a population-wide problem. It solves nothing other than stroke the ego of the preacher.

Globally, there isnt any strong proof that being born in wedlock confers the benefits you claim. Families are structured all sorts of ways eith varying degrees of success.

Last edited:
You apparently can't seem to understand much if you can't clearly understand personal accountability and the importance of a solid family upbringing. The only idiotic thing in your post is you...
So badically youre saying

More kids borne out of wedlock means less "personal accountability and ... solid upbringing".

Am i understanding you correctly. And to further clarify. Are you saying that statement is universally true. Or only true for certain people in certain places. How are measuring personal accountability? And what metric do we use for solid upbringing?

More kids borne out of wedlock means less "personal accountability and ... solid upbringing".

Am i understanding you correctly. And to further clarify. Are you saying that statement is universally true. Or only true for certain people in certain places. How are measuring personal accountability? And what metric do we use for solid upbringing?
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

There’s no accountability for one’s own actions coming from the left. It’s either the system’s fault, the cop’s fault, the unborn baby’s fault, the little girl who is in the bathroom with the tranny’s fault, or it’s just good ol racism that’s to blame. The left is trying its damndest to set society back 100 years, and admittedly they’re doing a hell of a good job.
It’s quite comical reading takes like this. All the straw men rolled into one post. Efficient. Good job.

False. Kids born out wedlock does not mean absent father or role models, particularly for black americans. This is one of those that sounds like it ahould be true but just isnt. (Will post the study about this later)

But let's even ask the question, why are more kids accross the board being born out of wedlock.

I am all for personal responsibility. When something happens to one person. I look for personal responsibility. When something is happening everywhere, i looo for systemic explanations. I just refuse to believe, everybody wakes up and all individually choose suboptimal decisons. It's far more likely that prevailing conditions outside of the individuals direct control make such decisions more likely.

Globally, there isnt any strong proof that being born in wedlock confers the benefits you claim. Families are structured all sorts of ways eith varying degrees of success.

I am all for personal responsibility. When something happens to one person. I look for personal responsibility. When something is happening everywhere, i looo for systemic explanations. I just refuse to believe, everybody wakes up and all individually choose suboptimal decisons. It's far more likely that prevailing conditions outside of the individuals direct control make such decisions more likely.

Systemically, there have been a lot of studies that show the direct correlation between the welfare acts of the 60’s and the rise of poverty, specifically in the black community. Especially focuses on single parent households and also a dramatic decrease in the average income in those same communities. The government essentially incentivizes people to not work and to have children by providing increased benefits based on HH size, lack of income, etc. So what once started out as a systemic issue has now transpired into a cultural norm. People have no pride or shame anymore. They brag about ripping off the system and it’s allowed to happen. People can live rather comfortably without lifting a finger so why would they work?

Thomas Sowell (yes, BNI’s gumbo and sambo) has done a lot of work on this topic and explains it pretty well. And unlike BNI, he uses facts and data to back up his arguments.

And did you take notes on how that is done without talking down to people?

Last edited:
It’s quite comical reading takes like this. All the straw men rolled into one post. Efficient. Good job.
It’s comical? Actually it’s disgusting that people actually defend that shit.
And what can I say, I don’t like wasting time or space. You guys make it too easy with your ridiculousness.

Edit: please before you start answering. Please know that i do have an MD from Yale. And i did my residency at Harvard
Well, that is quite a surprise based on the quality of your discourse on this board.

Not just your discourse, but that you are even spending time on this board.

Is there a way we may verify your claim, because I doubt it is true?

Asking because I like to identify the people who clearly lie on this board, such as gr8 (who admitted it).

It’s comical? Actually it’s disgusting that people actually defend that shit.
And what can I say, I don’t like wasting time or space. You guys make it too easy with your ridiculousness.
I mean you went on a nonsensical fear mongering rant, but yes, tell me that I’m being ridiculous. Sounds like you need a safe space.

I mean you went on a nonsensical fear mongering rant, but yes, tell me that I’m being ridiculous. Sounds like you need a safe space.
Fear mongering? Haha, says the liberal that cries racism at every sign of adversity.
So then you disagree with those positions that most liberals hold?

Well, that is quite a surprise based on the quality of your discourse on this board.

Asking because I like to identify the people who clearly lie on this board, such as gr8 (who admitted it).
I had my doubts at first too but then he started spewing arrogance and condescension in every post so I knew it had to be true.

Fear mongering? Haha, says the liberal that cries racism at every sign of adversity.
So then you disagree with those positions that most liberals hold?
What positions are those? You’re talking nonsense and not even attempting any kind of good faith discussion here, so I’m not sure what there is to agree or disagree with.

That's the funniest thing I have read all day. I spent 4 years at Oxford before a few years at the Sorebonne. Sadly my records couldn't be transferred.

Yep now play dumb.
I’m serious. Get back to me when you have moved past copying and pasting from a Facebook meme for your talking points. Based on the rest of your posts in this thread, though, I won’t be holding my breath.

That's the funniest thing I have read all day. I spent 4 years at Oxford before a few years at the Sorebonne. Sadly my records couldn't be transferred.
Where did you want them transferred to?

Reminds me of a country bumpkin, as he proudly called himself, friend who would tell people he was a Princeton grad. They could hardly believe it and he would let it go on for weeks or even months before he let them know he graduated from Princeton WVa High School.

Where did you want them transferred to?

Reminds me of a country bumpkin, as he proudly called himself, friend who would tell people he was a Princeton grad. They could hardly believe it and he would let it go on for weeks or even months before he let them know he graduated from Princeton WVa High School.
Remember the Coach episode? Hayden was in a bar looking for the way back to Minny St and the local responded '' don't ask me I went to Yale''?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and Riveting
I’m serious. Get back to me when you have moved past copying and pasting from a Facebook meme for your talking points. Based on the rest of your posts in this thread, though, I won’t be holding my breath.
Oh good one! Got me there, Francis. I posted one thing from Twitter in this thread. Dramatic much?
You know damn well what I was referring to. You liberals are yucky

No, I'm saying more men not taking responsibility for their children means children growing up in a disadvantaged household, lack of supervision and accountability, and no male role model. If you want to keep denying that's real, you're not as smart as you think you are. You may have multiple degrees, but it appears they were a waste of your time...

And BTW, it's true in all races. But since Blacks have the highest instance of any other races, by a long shot, it's even more prevalent.

For someone who claims to be smart, you don't seem to be able to put 2 and 2 together...

We make decisions for our kids' bodies well into their childhoods. I am in no way advocating late-term abortions, but this question is pretty obviously disingenuous.

So then...you aren't pro-choice as long as its outside your time window?

We make decisions for our kids' bodies well into their childhoods. I am in no way advocating late-term abortions, but this question is pretty obviously disingenuous.
At what point does a human being have the right to be protected from their parents destroying their body?

Are you saying there's not a correlation between growing up fatherless and the likelihood of getting in trouble?
Do you not believe 72% of black children born to single mothers (most of whom are poor, uneducated, etc) isn't a, if not the (which I believe it is) the biggest problem facing the black community in America?
Even the most left leaning liberal of social scientists are going to fight you on that one.

I am all for personal responsibility. When something happens to one person. I look for personal responsibility. When something is happening everywhere, i looo for systemic explanations. I just refuse to believe, everybody wakes up and all individually choose suboptimal decisons. It's far more likely that prevailing conditions outside of the individuals direct control make such decisions more likely to happen at a population level. I would rather spend time trying to understand and address those issues, and not at the expense of personal responsibility. Imo, personal responsibility is best preached personally. Its never a good/practical solution to a population-wide problem. It solves nothing other than stroke the ego of the preacher.

You're right. It's culture. In black America, a 72% single mother birthrate isn't viewed as a negative. That's the problem.

Are you saying there's not a correlation between growing up fatherless and the likelihood of getting in trouble?
Do you not believe 72% of black children born to single mothers (most of whom are poor, uneducated, etc) isn't a, if not the (which I believe it is) the biggest problem facing the black community in America?
Even the most left leaning liberal of social scientists are going to fight you on that one.
@atmafola, I guess it’s your turn to deal with bonefish1. I already been down this rabbit hole with him about this.

Yep, keep making excuses. Don't forget to blame someone else while you're at it. "Not our fault"
BNI has a severe case of race inferiority complex.
Maybe he should proclaim to be Caucasian for a few days.
Than he could actually blame himself for his problems.

BNI has a severe case of race inferiority complex.
Maybe he should proclaim to be Caucasian for a few days.
Than he could actually blame himself for his problems.
BNI is so deeply entrenched in his black victimhood hole that it's beyond trying to climb out.

He'll forever believe that any problems black people face are the result of racism and white people.

@atmafola, I guess it’s your turn to deal with bonefish1. I already been down this rabbit hole with him about this.
There is a direct correlation between 2 parent households and academic achievement.

Asian Americans lead in academic achievement. Wanna take a guess at who leads in 2 parent households?

There is a direct correlation between 2 parent households and academic achievement.

Asian Americans lead in academic achievement. Wanna take a guess at who leads in 2 parent households?

the fact that Atmofola claims to have 2 degrees from Ivy League schools but he can't understand statistics and correlation makes me question what they're teaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT