ADVERTISEMENT

"I am an American" - I have loved this since I was 6!

You mean you haven't noticed the anti American sentiment overcoming half the country? Must not be paying attention.
Please show me this anti-American sentiment overcoming half of the country as actual fact and not false opinions. Or are you just trying to lump in all Democrats as just being un-American and unpatriotic? Just want the clarification.

If you mean the marches by members of groups like the 'Proud Boys' and men like Richard Spencer who fly flags of foreign countries who got their asses kicked in two different wars (Nazis and Confederates) yet still like to fly their flag around like they matter? Yeah, that's anti-American given their rhetoric is anything but the American ideals I was taught and learned to love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankie611
That was great, but would be awesome if it had the emotion of a game day recording!!

Well to my knowledge Boilermakers are not clamoring to stop it and that's what counts. I was a student behind the end zone ( freshman seats back then) the first time it was presented at a game and had chills hearing it and still do to this day. Ever grateful, ever true...

Please show me this anti-American sentiment overcoming half of the country as actual fact and not false opinions. Or are you just trying to lump in all Democrats as just being un-American and unpatriotic? Just want the clarification.
If you mean the marches by members of groups like the 'Proud Boys' and men like Richard Spencer who fly flags of foreign countries who got their asses kicked in two different wars (Nazis and Confederates) yet still like to fly their flag around like they matter? Yeah, that's anti-American given their rhetoric is anything but the American ideals I was taught and learned to love.

You are right, the country did not fully swallow it, but it was the propaganda that the MSM and the DC Politicians were spreading for the past 25 by the 4 administrations both GOP and Dem. Cuomo IMO summed up the feeling very well in his last speech.

For 25 years, the MSM America divided by race, color and creed. With almost everything, it was us vs them. Now our country is coming together by pride in our country. America and God first! With ALL US citizens having the opportunity to achieve the American Dream. Please keep in mind that there will always be prejudice such as University of Indiana sucks.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER and npb
Too much patriotism is generally thought as a bad thing.
Possibly leading to war.
Fighting over lines on a map.

Nazi as the example

Should love everyone.
E.L.E. everybody love everybody.
Come on manix

I absolutely love the "I am an American"
Tears me up.
What a way to start a game.

As a side note, just saw ESPN will not air the National Anthem during their NFL broadcasts this season. I would expect nothing less from ESPN. Disgusting.

I don’t remember anybody broadcasting the national anthem except for huge games, like super bowl or WS.

Reactions: Frankie611
Please show me this anti-American sentiment overcoming half of the cou worry....he was probably just talking about 1/2 the Democrats.ntry as actual fact and not false opinions. Or are you just trying to lump in all Democrats as just being un-American and unpatriotic? Just want the clarification.

Triggered.

Don't worry. He was probably just talking about 1/2 of the Democrats.

You are right, the country did not fully swallow it, but it was the propaganda that the MSM and the DC Politicians were spreading for the past 25 by the 4 administrations both GOP and Dem. Cuomo IMO summed up the feeling very well in his last speech.

For 25 years, the MSM America divided by race, color and creed. With almost everything, it was us vs them. Now our country is coming together by pride in our country. America and God first! With ALL US citizens having the opportunity to achieve the American Dream. Please keep in mind that there will always be prejudice such as University of Indiana sucks.

This would have been a better post if you included some Two Corinthians.

Reactions: DocRon
2znwl8w.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT