ADVERTISEMENT

Houston we have a problem

Ditto on Trump.
Has Clinton been fined for running a fraudulent University, breaking money laundering laws, or stealing money out of their foundation for their own personal use? Interesting how conservatives manage to ignore all of that, but Fox News hosts whisper in their ears about any Democrat and of course it’s all believable, even with no evidence.

Reactions: Bill4411
So you can't refute any of the points? Republicans were allowed in the "secret meeting", there were able to call witnesses, they had equal time to cross examine witnesses.
Just in case you were still confused about any of that. I know you'd been tricked into believing those lies earlier.

You still haven't shown me any proof that the Republicans were able to call any witnesses. There were 17 and all were called by the Dems. The WH lawyers weren't able to cross examine anyone, when the witnesses were called in Schiff's committee. They were invited to Nadler's committee, where the only witnesses called were the Professors, so they declined, since it was pointless. Those are the facts.

If you had more than two brain cells to rub together, you would have understood that I was talking about indoctrination, not political ideology. Try not to get so triggered. You'll save yourself some embarrassment.
You put up a brief post. And the "indoctrination" example you decided to use was one from the abomination of the Nazi Regime....in which the Hitler Youth Groups would serve as being
loosely synonymous with today's (US) " Left-wing echo chamber".
Nice try. An "echo chamber" in today's media culture in our country has WHAT TO DO WITH ONE OF THE MOST DEGENERATE HUMAN GARBAGE groups ever to walk the face of of this earth ??
My 2 brain cells are 2 more than you possess, if you can't see your provocation for what it was.
Don't want posters to be "triggered" ??
Quit lighting the fuses.

So the answer is no, you can't refute anything from the Snopes article that shows the various lies that Schweizer and right wing media created. Instead of wanting to know the truth, you lap up the propaganda that's been prepared for you.

You can neither prove nor refute anything either. You're blindly believing Snopes, which has a Left Wing bias and refuting anything that Schweitzer says, because he has a Right Wing bias. Neither of us can prove or disprove any of what either one wrote. Can't you figure that out?
It comes down to what you want to believe.

I've watched the Clintons leave a slime trail everywhere they've ever been, so it's not hard to believe that they did something else that was corrupt. HRC said that they were dead broke & even in debt, when they left the WH in 2000. Now they are worth around $300 Million. Not bad for a couple civil servants.

Last edited:
I guess we'll term this the BoilerMadness Democratic Party Doomsday Scenario......
I can hear the bugler playing "Taps", along with the 21-gun salute........in the background...

Congratulations, you finally said something intelligent.
The Dems have a serious Bernie problem and it's not going to go away, while he's alive.

Has Clinton been fined for running a fraudulent University, breaking money laundering laws, or stealing money out of their foundation for their own personal use? Interesting how conservatives manage to ignore all of that, but Fox News hosts whisper in their ears about any Democrat and of course it’s all believable, even with no evidence.

I've made many comments on this board about my personal feelings about Trump. I'm not blind to his flaws.
I do like what he's doing for the country though and if you could get out of your ideological echo chamber and actually looked objectively at what Trump has accomplished, since he's been in office, it's been very impressive. Especially, since he's done it despite the resistance.
Imagine what we could get done, if the Dems could get over their 2016 Butt-hurt and actually tried to do something for the country, rather than against Trump.

Reactions: SDBoiler1 and BSIT
You still haven't shown me any proof that the Republicans were able to call any witnesses. There were 17 and all were called by the Dems. The WH lawyers weren't able to cross examine anyone, when the witnesses were called in Schiff's committee. They were invited to Nadler's committee, where the only witnesses called were the Professors, so they declined, since it was pointless. Those are the facts.
Kurt Volker, Tim Morrison, and David Hale were Republican witnesses. I have provided that and you could also very easily find it for yourself. But you’d rather believe the propaganda, it’s safer that way, you don’t have to think. The questioning was done by Democrats and Republicans on the committees, with equal time. The Republican claim was that they weren’t allowed in the meetings or allowed to ask questions. Those are both obviously false. Why would Republicans lie about something so basic and easy to disprove? I think they want to see just how much shit their base will believe. If their base doesn’t care about what’s true, they can get away with anything.

You put up a brief post. And the "indoctrination" example you decided to use was one from the abomination of the Nazi Regime....in which the Hitler Youth Groups would serve as being
loosely synonymous with today's (US) " Left-wing echo chamber".
Nice try. An "echo chamber" in today's media culture in our country has WHAT TO DO WITH ONE OF THE MOST DEGENERATE HUMAN GARBAGE groups ever to walk the face of of this earth ??
My 2 brain cells are 2 more than you possess, if you can't see your provocation for what it was.
Don't want posters to be "triggered" ??
Quit lighting the fuses.

Weak mind = Weak argument.
Hitler Youth Corps was the epitome of indoctrination, which is why I used them as an example. Calm down your emotional side and ignite your intellectual side, if you have one, and understanding will occur. You're trying to connect dots that don't exist.

Last edited:
Kurt Volker, Tim Morrison, and David Hale were Republican witnesses. I have provided that and you could also very easily find it for yourself. But you’d rather believe the propaganda, it’s safer that way, you don’t have to think. The questioning was done by Democrats and Republicans on the committees, with equal time. The Republican claim was that they weren’t allowed in the meetings or allowed to ask questions. Those are both obviously false. Why would Republicans lie about something so basic and easy to disprove? I think they want to see just how much shit their base will believe. If their base doesn’t care about what’s true, they can get away with anything.

You sent some BS link the last time I asked you to prove the Reps were allowed to call witnesses. You keep claiming it, so please prove it to me, if it's so easy to find.
I believe that the point of contention was that some of the Reps were excluded from the hearings in the SCIF. Since those hearings weren't broadcast, I have no first hand knowledge about who attended, nor do you.

Last edited:
But, bn., again,.....what separates those like you from those like me......AS YOU INDICATED...is the God-given ability to discern just who "NEEDS" another's prayers, and who might not. Remember ?

In my opinion, we all need others prayers. Doesn't make me feel like I'm better than "those like you" since you want to divide us into some sort of classification. Maybe you should try saying a little prayer for those you disagree with instead of communicating in an angry tone. BTW, I just said a little prayer for you, did that hurt?

The Ex-VP essentially had the state of Iowa to himself for a week. He was the leader according to the polls going in and he finished 4th. Do you think this was a good result for him?
So that week is supposed to have more of an effect on the voters than months and months of campaigning by all the other candidates? Because Bernie wasn't there for a week you think his supporters should have switched to Biden, almost a polar opposite on the issues?

He was the leader in one poll, he was 4th in another. Polls now matter to you?

I dont know what the results are yet, neither do you. If he finishes 4th, it isn't good for him.

I know you guys will be bashing Biden from now until the nomination and begging for Bernie. At least use intelligent arguments, your slip is showing.

Last edited:
For God’s sake, a bunch of libs saying they like Progressive causes more than Trump’s stances? You don’t say!

What issues? Abortion on demand? Unfettered illegal immigration? Abolishing ICE? Free college? Medicare for All? The Green New Deal?
?
Iowa voters are saying the most important factor in how they vote is beating trump. The second most important factor is the issues.......whatever they are. 63-37%
Hope that clears things up for you.

You sent some BS link the last time I asked you to prove the Reps were allowed to call witnesses. You keep claiming it, so please prove it to me, if it's so easy to find.
I believe that the point of contention was that some of the Reps were excluded from the hearings in the SCIF. Since those hearing weren't broadcast, I have no first hand knowledge about who attended, nor do you.
Pretty sure it was a Fox News link that I used, lol. None of this is difficult to find. You like to say that you’re a thinker, all the evidence is to the contrary.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/12/kurt-volker-tim-morrison-and-david-hale-gop-reques/
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/read-house-republican-witness-list-for-impeachment-hearings

You can also see the transcripts from the “secret meetings” below. Republicans were allowed to attend, they were able to cross witness. Just in case you wanted to think for yourself instead of going along with what propagandists tell you.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/nati...108-vg7zizboybc3bgsxdnyj32dk7q-htmlstory.html

?
Iowa voters are saying the most important factor in how they vote is beating trump. The second most important factor is the issues.......whatever they are. 63-37%
Hope that clears things up for you.
No, D Iowa voters said that. Do you think Iowa will go blue this year in the Presidential race? If so, you’re living in la-la land.

That just shows how your mind works, sadly.

I didn't create SS, the Dems did.
I had the requisite amount withdrawn from my pay, as directed by the Federal Government and I am receiving the requisite amount on a monthly basis, based on my contributions. I don't begrudge anyone for doing what they are required to do and "leeches" is apparently your definition of the people receiving the benefits.
If I had my druthers, I'd have opted out of SS at an early age and I'd have been a lot further ahead.

SS & Medicare are big Government Social programs that are going broke, yet the Dems are advocating for Free College Education, Free Healthcare & The Green New Deal, etc., with no regard for how much it will cost and where the money will come from. At some point, people have to wake up and say, "NO", when a politician says, "Vote for me and I'll give you free stuff.", since Free Stuff from the Government isn't FREE.
No, the dems aren't advocating for free everything. Currently two candidates are, the others are not. You should at least try not to paint the party with a broad brush.

Trump will eat Sleepy Joe alive, since he can tie Joe to not only the Ukraine corruption, but to a long list of Biden corruption, involving multiple family members. Old Joe has been selling influence and access for a long time and the Bidens have capitalized on it.
DNC will dump the Biden baggage and allow Bloomberg to buy his way into the nomination.
Trump will get reelected and HRC will go on another book tour.
Please link the long list of Biden corruption.

I see repetition of lies has once again made them facts.

Reactions: Bill4411 and indy35
Iowa Democratic chair said it’s a coding error and will reveal 60% of the vote initially. He said the votes are accurate and have paper ballot backup. Not a good look. Talk about half baked. They should wait and reveal final vote when it’s available. Piecemeal isn’t the way to handle this

No, D Iowa voters said that. Do you think Iowa will go blue this year in the Presidential race? If so, you’re living in la-la land.
Lol. Yep my bad. I missed the D......like you didn't understand what I was saying. Thanks for acknowledging that trump is the number one issue for dems

Last edited:
Iowa Democratic chair said it’s a coding error and will reveal 60% of the vote initially. He said the votes are accurate and have paper ballot backup. Not a good look. Talk about half baked. They should wait and reveal final vote when it’s available. Piecemeal isn’t the way to handle this
Maybe this was planned (TIC). Think about it. Whole lotta drama that they can now drag out over the course of 2 to 3 days.

Reactions: BSIT
Maybe this was planned (TIC). Think about it. Whole lotta drama that they can now drag out over the course of 2 to 3 days.
I don’t think the Dems are that sophisticated. Just saw on the news Mayor Pete gets more delegates but Bernie has more votes so far. Sounds like an Electrical College kind of deal. Biden is history finished 4

Weak mind = Weak argument.
Hitler Youth Corps was the epitome of indoctrination, which is why I used them as an example. Calm down your emotional side and ignite your intellectual side, if you have one, and understanding will occur. You're trying to connect dots that don't exist.
One's "emotional side" can occasionally be activated by some fool who believes that Nazi philosophy is a suitable and legitimate comparison tool for use in our current domestic political discourse. That particular usage only underscores the inability to engage in rational conversation, rather than hyperbolic , over-the-top crap. We'll let your example of playing the Nazi card serve as Exhibit A in the evaluation of your persuasion skills.

We'll all breathlessly await the further "ignition" of YOUR intellectual side.

I don’t think the Dems are that sophisticated. Just saw on the news Mayor Pete gets more delegates but Bernie has more votes so far. Sounds like an Electrical College kind of deal. Biden is history finished 4
"Sounds like an Electrical College kind of deal ? "
Watt ??

Now would "piecemeal" next 1st Tuesday in November be off the table ?
Polls close at 6:00 P.M. Eastern time......but they should wait until MIDNIGHT+ to call the winning of the 271+ Electoral College victory ?? No state-by-state update drama ?

How are Democrat’s going to trust election results when they can’t even run their own election?
I'll take a wild guess at it: The election results for the National Presidential Election, involving all 50 States
plus Territories......won't involve the data moving company-5 months old - that used a screwed-up app., for ONE state's delegate caucus . (NOT an election)

Just a hunch.

I'll take a wild guess at it: The election results for the National Presidential Election, involving all 50 States
plus Territories......won't involve the data moving company-5 months old - that used a screwed-up app., for ONE state's delegate caucus . (NOT an election)

Just a hunch.
You can spin it anyway you want, but election results weren’t trusted in 2016 with social media interference. Now this and social media interference will be worse going forward.

Seriously?? The guy with the worst TDS on the planet is casting aspersions?

I don't hate Dems, like you hate Trump, I merely find them incompetent. Look at every major city or state that's run by Dems and you will find decay, corruption, high taxes and people & businesses fleeing. That's your legacy.

BTW, HRC still hasn't accepted the loss.
Seriously?? The guy with the worst TDS on the planet is casting aspersions?

I don't hate Dems, like you hate Trump, I merely find them incompetent. Look at every major city or state that's run by Dems and you will find decay, corruption, high taxes and people & businesses fleeing. That's your legacy.

BTW, HRC still hasn't accepted the loss.
When your point is that a review into a presidential election decided by 500 votes is because "the dems didn't like the results".........as opposed to being the responsible thing for a government to do...........its hard to see how that ridiculous position doesn't come from hate, along with every other post you make here.

So you don't hate the dems, you just think they're incompetent. Why is it that you get to have a reason for your beliefs but, according to you, mine are based on some BS disease? You mean I don't hate Trump because he's a lying, morally reprehensible, unqualified, angry narcissist........its really what you think it is? Could it be that you're just an arrogant POS that refuses to believe Trump opponents can think for themselves? Why don't you have the stones to SAY IT? Is this made up disease just a tool you use to avoid admitting the emperor wears no clothes?

Reactions: doubleyous

It's pretty telling that during the Senate trial hearings Schiff addressed these accusations.
He said "There were 17 witnesses that testified during the closed door meeting. The Republicans had every chance to cross examine them during the public hearings."
I guess 35 missed that statement by Schiff. I didn't.

It's pretty telling that during the Senate trial hearings Schiff addressed these accusations.
He said "There were 17 witnesses that testified during the closed door meeting. The Republicans had every chance to cross examine them during the public hearings."
I guess 35 missed that statement by Schiff. I didn't.
You can see the transcripts. Too dumb to figure it out, or too dishonest to admit the Republicans completely lied?

You can spin it anyway you want, but election results weren’t trusted in 2016 with social media interference. Now this and social media interference will be worse going forward.
Huh ? I'd really like to be able to connect your reply to my post....but I'm going to need some add'l help.
Why, now, will it be DEMOCRATS that might have an issue with 2020 vote-counting results ??
The issue in 2016 turned out to be widespread Russian intrusion into our social media & other politics communication sources. The actual vote counting processes were not held to be problematic.....in other
words - the INFLUENCES were the problem.....not the tally.
Why don't you re-think this ?

Learn to code just took on another meaning.

Last edited:
BoilerMadness and other Trumpians - Do you also just love what he is doing to the environment? I will be glad to list at least 100 things Trump has done to destroy the environment and environmental protection but I am sure you are happy to breathe polluted air, drink polluted water, etc because you are making $$$$ You might want to read about the fall of the Roman Empire and the role of greed. I was not taught to value money above all else as many of you appear to do.

BoilerMadness and other Trumpians - Do you also just love what he is doing to the environment? I will be glad to list at least 100 things Trump has done to destroy the environment and environmental protection but I am sure you are happy to breathe polluted air, drink polluted water, etc because you are making $$$$ You might want to read about the fall of the Roman Empire and the role of greed. I was not taught to value money above all else as many of you appear to do.
Someone please tell Beth I'm challenging her to post those 100 items. Her immaturity is showing.

Someone please tell Beth I'm challenging her to post those 100 items. Her immaturity is showing.
New York Times - Dec. 29, 2019
" 95 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump "....(Popovich/Albeck-Ripa/Pierre-Louis )
( 58 completed; 37 in progress)
Need details of all 95 ? Go for it.
( Now, what's "showing here"....her "immaturity" or your blank-screen about environmental protections' fate with this Administration ??)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
New York Times - Dec. 29, 2019
" 95 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump "....(Popovich/Albeck-Ripa/Pierre-Louis )
( 58 completed; 37 in progress)
Need details of all 95 ? Go for it.
( Now, what's "showing here"....her "immaturity" or your blank-screen about environmental protections' fate with this Administration ??)
Again, you quote that harbor of fairness, the NY Times.

You know, Trump isn't doing away with clean air, and he's not doing away with clean water. His platform when running in '16 and now are the same. That he want's all of that. Obama's pandering to his left went way too far, and it's a correction that most would have made, based on the FACT Obama wanted and implemented more and more government control. Trump is returning most to the states, and their rights to govern as THEIR citizens want.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT