ADVERTISEMENT

Houston we have a problem

Schweizer's credibility is completely shot outside of the far right wing.

We know your talking points.
Everyone that points out corruption in a Democrat has to be a liar and Schweizer is pointing out a lot of corruption.

I pray for those that need them and that is typically someone that doesn't welcome them.
Well then, your Divine gift from God in determining just who does, and who does not , "need" your prayers...will serve as your everlasting contribution to mankind....will it not ?

And then again, it WOULDN'T be worth the read if you're not inclined to absorb the unsubstantiated
trash of Peter Schweizer , author of the widely discredited "Clinton Cash"......and poster boy for Right Wing political hit job publishing..
It MIGHT for some PEOPLE. "UP to THEM if they'd like TO READ it" ??????

We know your talking points.
Everyone that points out corruption in a Democrat has to be a liar and Schweizer is pointing out a lot of corruption.
Another perfect example of you believing propaganda wholeheartedly instead of finding out the facts.

And then again, it WOULDN'T be worth the read if you're not inclined to absorb the unsubstantiated
trash of Peter Schweizer , author of the widely discredited "Clinton Cash"......and poster boy for Right Wing political hit job publishing..

Isn't it interesting how all Democrat corruption is ALWAYS "widely discredited", usually by the people involved in the corruption. It ain't so, cuz I said it ain't so...LOL

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Isn't it interesting how all Democrat corruption is ALWAYS "widely discredited", usually by the people involved in the corruption. It ain't so, cuz I said it ain't so...LOL
It becomes widely discredited when the claims can't be proven at all and the known facts are different than what the author claims.

No, him lying and completely making stuff up ruins his credibility.

It's amazing how much of the stuff Schweitzer makes up is fairly easy to corroborate.
Indy, you have to learn that it's not a lie, just because you choose not to believe something that's verifiable. Keep dreaming, though.

Apparently, EVERYONE doesn't know it or they would quit voting for politicians that offer Free Stuff. The Republicans used to be somewhat fiscally conservative, but after watching the Dems control both houses of Congress for 40 years, they finally figured out that the Dems kept offering free stuff and the Reps were talking about balancing the budget. If you try to balance the budget, you have to make some cuts and if you cut a program that someone likes, you've just given your opponent a vote. Now we have NO fiscal conservatives and all the politicians want to be Santa Claus.

Yet some people are amazed that we keep running deficits and the National Dept is going through the roof. That is a much bigger problem that Climate Change and it's fixable, if our politicians had the will to do it.
Your fiscal responsibility lecture has, and always has been , one of the economic structure blueprints for this nation. As has Keynesian theory and others. All part of the debate.
The Santa Claus/ Free Stuff inclusions into the conversation, just reduces it to simplistic level. Which is what fringe Left/Right ideas are, in economics.
(Climate Change consequences need not be diminished.)

It becomes widely discredited when the claims can't be proven at all and the known facts are different than what the author claims.

You really need to step outside your Left Wing echo chamber. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so totally indoctrinated in my life.
It's reminiscent of the Hitler Youth Corps that got so indoctrinated that they would turn their parents in for crimes against the state. That type of drone-like behavior is scary on so many levels.

If those numbers are even close to being true, it foretells the end of Biden, since he and Buttigieg have had the state to themselves for over a week, due to the Impeachment. Perhaps the gaffs & the corruption are finally catching up to Sleepy Joe.
That would also explain why the DNC is changing the rules to allow Bloomberg to elbow his way to the front of the pack. Bernie gets hosed again.
I sure hope Bernie gets hosed again.

You really need to step outside your Left Wing echo chamber. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so totally indoctrinated in my life.
It's reminiscent of the Hitler Youth Corps that got so indoctrinated that they would turn their parents in for crimes against the state. That type of drone-like behavior is scary on so many levels.
You once again describe yourself perfectly. I gave you the Snopes article, tell me what’s wrong with it. Is it just politics that you’re like this, or are you just as confused about other topics?

Your fiscal responsibility lecture has, and always has been , one of the economic structure blueprints for this nation. As has Keynesian theory and others. All part of the debate.
The Santa Claus/ Free Stuff inclusions into the conversation, just reduces it to simplistic level. Which is what fringe Left/Right ideas are, in economics.
(Climate Change consequences need not be diminished.)

Your Cocker Spaniel wrote that, didn't he? He used a lot of arrogant condescension to say absolutely nothing of consequence.

That just shows how your mind works, sadly.

I didn't create SS, the Dems did.
I had the requisite amount withdrawn from my pay, as directed by the Federal Government and I am receiving the requisite amount on a monthly basis, based on my contributions. I don't begrudge anyone for doing what they are required to do and "leeches" is apparently your definition of the people receiving the benefits.
If I had my druthers, I'd have opted out of SS at an early age and I'd have been a lot further ahead.

SS & Medicare are big Government Social programs that are going broke, yet the Dems are advocating for Free College Education, Free Healthcare & The Green New Deal, etc., with no regard for how much it will cost and where the money will come from. At some point, people have to wake up and say, "NO", when a politician says, "Vote for me and I'll give you free stuff.", since Free Stuff from the Government isn't FREE.
It’s all free stuff as long as I have to pay for it.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
History has shown us that God's truth about corruption has not allowed partisan views of such to be the last word.
In journalism, however, there is no shortage of hit jobs on the part of both sides of the political spectrum.
Peter Schweizer may not be Alex ("the 21 dead kids @ Sandy Hook were actors") Jones.......
but he's a Right-wing Samurai.......read him if you wish.

Well then, your Divine gift from God in determining just who does, and who does not , "need" your prayers...will serve as your everlasting contribution to mankind....will it not ?

Well considering we all have the "divine gift from God" to pray for whomever we choose, for whatever reason, then I guess you could say that's one of my "everlasting contributions to mankind". So you have it also. You only need to choose to use it.

Are you surprised given the current climate of the Democrat party? They're statists excited about imprisoning themselves to a centralized government. A communist is leading the charge for their 2020 nomination. It's not only scary on all levels, it's insanity on all levels.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Your Cocker Spaniel wrote that, didn't he? He used a lot of arrogant condescension to say absolutely nothing of consequence.
My beloved dog, clearly possessing writing skills in clear contrast to your adolescent meanderings,...
just wanted you to consider the elimination of "Santa Claus" & "free stuff", in your efforts to impress readers of your post .
In responding to one of YOUR posts, it goes without saying that there won't be any attempt made to include anything "of consequence"......

I sure hope Bernie gets hosed again.

It could be interesting. The Dems have a tough decision:
-- Let Bernie win the nomination and lose the election.
-- Stack the deck against Bernie again and risk him going Third Party and the Dems lose again.
-- In any scenario, where Bernie doesn't win, his followers will believe the deck has been stacked and changing the rules for Bloomberg is all the proof they will need.

The Dems should have nipped Bernie in the bud years ago, but letting him run as a Shadow-Dem is a problem they have allowed to get out of hand. It will continue to plague them, since it's spawned AOC & her gang, which will either radically change the Dem party or destroy it completely.

Heyheyhey....!
The evocation of the Hitler Youth Corps !! From LEFT-wing ideology ??!
Gee, for some reason, many of us have a vision of the hundreds of right-wing, fascist-like....Militia Groups
in this country's Western & Southern locales....maybe neo-Nazi, maybe not...but most with para-military training exposure, along with the heartwarming philosophies of White Supremacy ...
Maybe we can start a conversation about which side of the political spectrum..in the US...most closely resembles the beloved Hitler Youth Groups !!!
Ready when you are....

Reactions: indy35
-- Stack the deck against Bernie again and risk him going Third Party and the Dems lose again.
-- In any scenario, where Bernie doesn't win, his followers will believe the deck has been stacked and changing the rules for Bloomberg is all the proof they will need.

The Dems should have nipped Bernie in the bud years ago, but letting him run as a Shadow-Dem is a problem they have allowed to get out of hand. It will continue to plague them, since it's spawned AOC & her gang, which will either radically change the Dem party or destroy it completely.

It certainly will be interesting. Recent history confirms that an outsider candidate who really isn't an ingrained part of the party they are running in can in fact ride a wave of popularity all the way to the white house. I would think it would be simpler and cleaner for the DNC, at this point, to let the primary battle play out and then work with Bernie if he is at the top candidate to craft a more moderate and generally appealing message.

So go ahead and tell me what’s incorrect here.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
Just because you don’t know the truth about stuff, doesn’t mean the lies you hear are real.

I don't have the will or the resources to launch an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, but I do know the Clintons are corrupt. They have established a long record of that. Just because Snopes, which leans Left, hasn't found a smoking gun, doesn't mean that HRC is clean either. A lot of money found it's way into the Clinton Foundation, during the time she was SoS and those donations have largely dried up, now that she no longer holds a position of power. People pay a lot of money to influence decisions and policies that may affect them. When large sums of money change hands, there is usually a reason and someone expects something for that money. HRC is hardly the warm, cuddly type of person that people just want to throw money at.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Who set up snopes? Who controls snopes? It’s basically an arm of the DNC!
So you can't refute any of the points? Republicans were allowed in the "secret meeting", there were able to call witnesses, they had equal time to cross examine witnesses.
Just in case you were still confused about any of that. I know you'd been tricked into believing those lies earlier.

Well considering we all have the "divine gift from God" to pray for whomever we choose, for whatever reason, then I guess you could say that's one of my "everlasting contributions to mankind". So you have it also. You only need to choose to use it.
But, bn., again,.....what separates those like you from those like me......AS YOU INDICATED...is the God-given ability to discern just who "NEEDS" another's prayers, and who might not. Remember ?

History has shown us that God's truth about corruption has not allowed partisan views of such to be the last word.
In journalism, however, there is no shortage of hit jobs on the part of both sides of the political spectrum.
Peter Schweizer may not be Alex ("the 21 dead kids @ Sandy Hook were actors") Jones.......
but he's a Right-wing Samurai.......read him if you wish.

I don't blindly believe anything, but when you see the volume of corruption reported and combine that with what I know of the Clinton's corruption and you get the picture of a power & money hungry couple that will do anything to get richer and more powerful.
If you assume only half of it's true, that's a whole lot of corruption. I still remember HRC trying to steal the WH China & Silverware, when she & Bill left the WH. Oh the shame, when they made her return it.

I don't have the will or the resources to launch an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, but I do know the Clintons are corrupt. They have established a long record of that. Just because Snopes, which leans Left, hasn't found a smoking gun, doesn't mean that HRC is clean either. A lot of money found it's way into the Clinton Foundation, during the time she was SoS and those donations have largely dried up, now that she no longer holds a position of power. People pay a lot of money to influence decisions and policies that may affect them. When large sums of money change hands, there is usually a reason and someone expects something for that money. HRC is hardly the warm, cuddly type of person that people just want to throw money at.
So the answer is no, you can't refute anything from the Snopes article that shows the various lies that Schweizer and right wing media created. Instead of wanting to know the truth, you lap up the propaganda that's been prepared for you.

My beloved dog, clearly possessing writing skills in clear contrast to your adolescent meanderings,...
just wanted you to consider the elimination of "Santa Claus" & "free stuff", in your efforts to impress readers of your post .
In responding to one of YOUR posts, it goes without saying that there won't be any attempt made to include anything "of consequence"......

Good boy!!

I guess we'll term this the BoilerMadness Democratic Party Doomsday Scenario......
I can hear the bugler playing "Taps", along with the 21-gun salute........in the background...

Heyheyhey....!
The evocation of the Hitler Youth Corps !! From LEFT-wing ideology ??!
Gee, for some reason, many of us have a vision of the hundreds of right-wing, fascist-like....Militia Groups
in this country's Western & Southern locales....maybe neo-Nazi, maybe not...but most with para-military training exposure, along with the heartwarming philosophies of White Supremacy ...
Maybe we can start a conversation about which side of the political spectrum..in the US...most closely resembles the beloved Hitler Youth Groups !!!
Ready when you are....

If you had more than two brain cells to rub together, you would have understood that I was talking about indoctrination, not political ideology. Try not to get so triggered. You'll save yourself some embarrassment.

Ditto on Trump.

It certainly will be interesting. Recent history confirms that an outsider candidate who really isn't an ingrained part of the party they are running in can in fact ride a wave of popularity all the way to the white house. I would think it would be simpler and cleaner for the DNC, at this point, to let the primary battle play out and then work with Bernie if he is at the top candidate to craft a more moderate and generally appealing message.

That's the problem for the DNC. Bernie is an ideologue and I don't believe he's willing to compromise or water down his message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT