ADVERTISEMENT

Horrocks hopes to pave way for others (link)

Good for Bree! She is an honest and brave young woman and I commend her. I really hope that there are no Purdue fans who will make her sorry that she was open about who she is.

I don't care who she sleeps with. Not sure why anyone else would.

Okay but I want to know if she is working on her foot work on defense? That's what matters to me.

Sad that this has to be such a big issue, but it is. Times are changing though. Hope she has a great season. We really need her to be great in our front line.

I have tremendous respect for the courage it took for a freshman to do what Bree has just done. I can't even relate to the steel that must be in her core to have done this. Regardless of any of our personal feelings about this issue, you have to admire her courage. Wow!, Just wow.

I now have a favorite player on this new version of the Boilermaker women's team.

cool.r191677.gif

Never have cared what anyone does in the privacy of their own home. Purdue wbb has had gay cosches and players since it's inception and anyone who did not know was a candidate for a dementia ward. Nobody cared and the team enjoyed widespread support particularly from the older generation which has been the target of organized LGBTQ efforts. What fans care about is winning and representing the university well. Please wake me when the first Purdue athlete in history publicly announces he or she is straight.

Amen Des, me too. Seems like something that needs no coming out party IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT