ADVERTISEMENT

Hope some on this board will condemn this potential uprising

What bullshit? Are there articles you aren't going to link for it? The bullshit that you have told me and other to "Google it" instead of providing sources? Or that you made a comment, "Are you at all capable of linking to something that isn’t aligned with some whackadoo hard right stance?"

So what part is bullshit? Or are you the bullshit?
The bullshit is you saying I’m more concerned with the violence than the source. Which I know you know is bullshit but you were looking for that Like from BSIT and you got it so there you go.

When the Roe decision comes down there may very well be huge protests, violence , and property damage. And it still won't be the same as 1/6......because, for one reason, and the most important one, the reason for the actions being taken will be completely different. One is about civil rights, the other people pissed off because their guy lost and believing what that guy told them to believe.

This response right here is why you’re such a piece of shit, BSIT. You come crawling on here stirring your little pot and wanting people to condemn violence and whatever else you pretend to be upset about, but when asked to do the same, you just pivot. You are nothing more than an apologist for the trash in your party when the best you can do is try some lame whataboutism.
I condemn the Jan 6 violence but there was only 1 killing and that was by a cop. The rest were natural causes or suicide later. Speaking of pivoting why don’t you condemn BLM and ANTIFA violence? Both of these groups have killed more and done more properly damage than Jan 6. By the way how many statues did the Jan 6 protesters destroy?
I’m attaching a link from your approved news source detailing the Jan 6 deaths but carry on

Reactions: SKYDOG
When the Roe decision comes down there may very well be huge protests, violence , and property damage. And it still won't be the same as 1/6......because, for one reason, and the most important one, the reason for the actions being taken will be completely different. One is about civil rights, the other people pissed off because their guy lost and believing what that guy told them to believe.
Lol TDS takes a long time to recover from. One death caused by a cop shooting an unarmed lady and no fires or destroyed statues. By the way the protest broke up quickly and didn’t carry on and on. In the meantime ANTIFA and BLM goes unpunished

I condemn the Jan 6 violence but there was only 1 killing and that was by a cop. The rest were natural causes or suicide later. Speaking of pivoting why don’t you condemn BLM and ANTIFA violence? Both of these groups have killed more and done more properly damage than Jan 6. By the way how many statues did the Jan 6 protesters destroy?
I’m attaching a link from your approved news source detailing the Jan 6 deaths but carry on
Oh so the suicides get a pass? Lordy you’re a mess.

Lol TDS takes a long time to recover from. One death caused by a cop shooting an unarmed lady and no fires or destroyed statues. By the way the protest broke up quickly and didn’t carry on and on. In the meantime ANTIFA and BLM goes unpunished
So let me get this right. Your standard retort is “TDS” yet your other standard retort is “but BLM, but Anteeefuhhhh”. You’re wrecking your own argument here, bud.

The bullshit is you saying I’m more concerned with the violence than the source. Which I know you know is bullshit but you were looking for that Like from BSIT and you got it so there you go.

When I said it SEEMS like you care more about the source since you made a big stink about it?

Why would I expect you to actually read. Just act emotionally and irrationally, that's the ticket.

Reactions: BSIT
When I said it SEEMS like you care more about the source since you made a big stink about it?

Why would I expect you to actually read. Just act emotionally and irrationally, that's the ticket.
Oh Hausta, please stop. The word “seems” is irrelevant here. You said what you said and know exactly what you’re doing. No need to pretend you were trying to be nuanced.

This wasn't about the death or violence or the damage you illiterate boob. Can you freakin read?

You want to judge protests by the dollar value of the damage.......and completely ignore why they happened.

OVERTURNING AN ELECTION. I don't give a damn how many windows were broken or stores looted or people arrested. There was an organized effort by those on power TO UNLAWFULLY STAY IN POWER in our democratic republic. How does that not concern you? Why do you refuse to talk about that?!

That's what these hearings are about.

This wasn't about the death or violence or the damage you illiterate boob. Can you freakin read?

You want to judge protests by the dollar value of the damage.......and completely ignore why they happened.

OVERTURNING AN ELECTION. I don't give a damn how many windows were broken or stores looted or people arrested. There was an organized effort by those on power TO UNLAWFULLY STAY IN POWER in our democratic republic. How does that not concern you? Why do you refuse to talk about that?!

That's what these hearings are about.
No the real reason for the hearing is to hang Trump and you know it. Trump never encouraged violence. I watched his speech live. Encouraging marching and protesting is not encouraging violence. They have been obsessed with him as have you. Remember your Lies… post you kept promoting. 2 failed impeachments and this failed attempt means 3 strikes and your out. The Dems are sealing their fate by going down this rat hole as the country is imploding. Higher crime, higher food and gas prices are on the Dems and they know it

No the real reason for the hearing is to hang Trump and you know it. Trump never encouraged violence. I watched his speech live. Encouraging marching and protesting is not encouraging violence. They have been obsessed with him as have you. Remember your Lies… post you kept promoting. 2 failed impeachments and this failed attempt means 3 strikes and your out. The Dems are sealing their fate by going down this rat hole as the country is imploding. Higher crime, higher food and gas prices are on the Dems and they know it
Very well done post. Tomorrow night will be extremely interesting.

Oh Hausta, please stop. The word “seems” is irrelevant here. You said what you said and know exactly what you’re doing. No need to pretend you were trying to be nuanced.

So you get to decide what words of mine are relevant/irrelevant? "I said what I said" and you didn't read it well so now you backtrack and claims the words I used don't matter because you "know" what I meant, even though you didn't read my comment well enough to read all the words used.

You should take your own advice.

So you get to decide what words of mine are relevant/irrelevant? "I said what I said" and you didn't read it well so now you backtrack and claims the words I used don't matter because you "know" what I meant, even though you didn't read my comment well enough to read all the words used.

You should take your own advice.
Just an FYI, your little attempt at semantics here mean nothing when lumped in with all of your other nonsense takes on here.

Just an FYI, your little attempt at semantics here mean nothing when lumped in with all of your other nonsense takes on here.

Words matter, so it matters what they mean and how they are used. Dont get mad at me you didnt read well enough to understand my post. But just fall back on "semantics" to try and weasel out.

What nonsense takes? Please enlighten me as it appears I need it.

Lol. You still don't want to talk about it or just have zero freaking clue what I'm talking about. Do you know who Jeffery Clark is? John Eastman? Navarro? Oathkeepers? I'm sure you know Bannon. The Willard Hotel? If you actually watch the hearings you will learn ......and understand this has almost nothing to do with whether trump incited the riot but what happened before that day........and how he allowed the violence to continue while literally EVERYONE in his inner circle was pleading with him to stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Words matter, so it matters what they mean and how they are used. Dont get mad at me you didnt read well enough to understand my post. But just fall back on "semantics" to try and weasel out.

What nonsense takes? Please enlighten me as it appears I need it.
You mistakenly think you’re important enough to get mad at. Lol

Lol. You still don't want to talk about it or just have zero freaking clue what I'm talking about. Do you know who Jeffery Clark is? John Eastman? Navarro? Oathkeepers? I'm sure you know Bannon. The Willard Hotel? If you actually watch the hearings you will learn ......and understand this has almost nothing to do with whether trump incited the riot but what happened before that day........and how he allowed the violence to continue while literally EVERYONE in his inner circle was pleading with him to stop it.
There’s a difference between making sure all legal votes have been counted vs a coup. Trump didn’t conduct a coup he just wanted to make sure all legal votes were counted. The last I knew your brilliant president took office on time and drove this country down greater than even Trump predicted. Maybe we’ll both get lucky and Trump will be put in shackles, perp walked in front of the committee and thrown in jail so President Desantis can truly Make America Great Again and while he is at it give Trump and anyone associated with this crime family a full pardon

Last edited:
BSIT, just wanted to make sure you saw this so you could condemn it. Oh and there’s a link to the story from the Tucson paper in the thread as well. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1 and BSIT
There’s a difference between making sure all legal votes have been counted vs a coup. Trump didn’t conduct a coup he just wanted to make sure all legal votes were counted. The last I knew your brilliant president took office on time and drove this country down greater than even Trump predicted. Maybe we’ll both get lucky and Trump will be put in shackles, perp walked in front of the committee and thrown in jail so President Desantis can truly Make America Great Again and while he is at it give Trump and anyone associated with this crime family a full pardon
I can’t stop laughing at your avatar. 😂😂

• Love
Too bad the lawless are allowed to continue to break the law even after a foiled murder attempt

Last edited:
Too bad the lawless are allowed to continue to break the law even after a foiled murder attempt
Violence and intimidation is acceptable by the left as long as it’s for their beliefs.

Yep from the party of hate
Here we have Schumer inciting people with his verbiage as did Maxine Waters. Nothing to see here as the country tonight is all focused on Trump or Chump as one of our posters refers to him. We have more of the same in Chicago with the many divisive things mayor Beetle Juice has said over her term. Some left leaders have worked up their base and nothing to be seen here. It works both ways, but really it doesn’t. Still waiting for Biden to unite the country.

Here we have Schumer inciting people with his verbiage as did Maxine Waters. Nothing to see here as the country tonight is all focused on Trump or Chump as one of our posters refers to him. We have more of the same in Chicago with the many divisive things mayor Beetle Juice has said over her term. Some left leaders have worked up their base and nothing to be seen here. It works both ways, but really it doesn’t. Still waiting for Biden to unite the country.
Can you imagine if a Republican said to the BLM “peaceful protesters” we are coming for you to restore law and order?

"Trump didn’t conduct a coup he just wanted to make sure all legal votes were counted."

That's it? Saying the election was rigged is just making sure all legal votes were counted? Demanding Pence send the results back to the states is just making sure the votes were counted? Trying to replace the AG so the department would back his accusations and pressure states to change their certified results?

You are completely clueless or purposefully ignorant.

"Trump didn’t conduct a coup he just wanted to make sure all legal votes were counted."

That's it? Saying the election was rigged is just making sure all legal votes were counted? Demanding Pence send the results back to the states is just making sure the votes were counted? Trying to replace the AG so the department would back his accusations and pressure states to change their certified results?

You are completely clueless or purposefully ignorant.
'' completely clueless or purposefully ignorant.''

Self analysis from @BuilderBob6 , it's a start at least on a long journey

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
You should actually watch this. See what your fellow “patriots” did. And the best you can do is compare it to some looting at a Target. So pathetic.
How many people did they kill, how many sneakers did they steal, how many statues did they destroy and how many fires did they start?

Reactions: Crayfish57
How many people did they kill, how many sneakers did they steal, how many statues did they destroy and how many fires did they start?
The Republican Party had an easy off ramp on Jan 6, but they screwed up and the monster they created couldn’t be controlled. You can whistle past the graveyard as you wish.

These responses are the culmination of four years of standing up for what you guys all know deep down is wrong.

I actually feel bad for the people put in jail for following a group of morons and thank goodness for Mike Pence.

He is just mad we aren’t watching the info propaganda TV event
I'm disgusted there are Americans like you that choose to ignore the facts behind an attempt by the president to stay in power and ignore the election results. That you consider yourself an intelligent person and yet you call this propoganda without even freakin watching it.

That means you're a stooge. You're programmed. You're to afraid to watch because you might have to admit you're wrong and full of sh!t.

This is video evidence. Testimony on video and official documents. Testimony by people in the WH, in the admin. Explain to me how those are propoganda? You're a coward, afraid to be exposed to facts that don't align with what you've been told to believe. How could you possibly go on if it's proven everything you believe about January 6 is wrong? So the answer is to close your eyes and your ears and just call it propoganda. That's what ignorant people do.

I'm disgusted there are Americans like you that choose to ignore the facts behind an attempt by the president to stay in power and ignore the election results. That you consider yourself an intelligent person and yet you call this propoganda without even freakin watching it.

That means you're a stooge. You're programmed. You're to afraid to watch because you might have to admit you're wrong and full of sh!t.

This is video evidence. Testimony on video and official documents. Testimony by people in the WH, in the admin. Explain to me how those are propoganda? You're a coward, afraid to be exposed to facts that don't align with what you've been told to believe. How could you possibly go on if it's proven everything you believe about January 6 is wrong? So the answer is to close your eyes and your ears and just call it propoganda. That's what ignorant people do.
You are clueless spending your time watching a one sided propaganda hit piece. Wonder why Nancy isn’t cooperating with the minority leader in putting his people on the committee? Or better yet why won’t she share communication for added law enforcement days before hand. It’s a shame and you know it

You are clueless spending your time watching a one sided propaganda hit piece. Wonder why Nancy isn’t cooperating with the minority leader in putting his people on the committee? Or better yet why won’t she share communication for added law enforcement days before hand. It’s a shame and you know it
You might want to listen to Mark Miley’s quote when Pence was pretty much running the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT