ADVERTISEMENT

Government debt tops $2T under Brandon

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
The annual US budget deficit hit $2 trillion in fiscal 2023, which ended in September. That was a big jump from the $1.4 trillion deficit in 2022.

Joe continues on to REDUCE THE DEFICIT 🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤔

The annual US budget deficit hit $2 trillion in fiscal 2023, which ended in September. That was a big jump from the $1.4 trillion deficit in 2022.

Joe continues on to REDUCE THE DEFICIT 🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤔

It's ok, Dem policy is way more important than anything as silly as national debt, middle class budgets, national security or the buying power of your dwindling IRA. Dem policy is what matters here. That's what's important. Party first!!!

Reactions: SKYDOG
Chump increased the national debt by almost $8 trillion. Where was your outrage then? You right wingers have done this all the time. When the debt or deficit increases under a republican president, nothing is said. Under a democrat it's the end of the world. When Clinton gave us a surplus the right wingers were so quiet that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton.

Reactions: RDUBoiler and z_one
Chump increased the national debt by almost $8 trillion. Where was your outrage then? You right wingers have done this all the time. When the debt or deficit increases under a republican president, nothing is said. Under a democrat it's the end of the world. When Clinton gave us a surplus the right wingers were so quiet that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton.

Trump owns your mind. Everything Trump, Trump, Trump, first thing out of your mouth. You definitely ARE one of the 30% who's minds are imprisoned by Trump on the left. Evidence of that here every day that apparently everyone can see -- BUT YOU.

Trump owns your mind. Everything Trump, Trump, Trump, first thing out of your mouth. You definitely ARE one of the 30% who's minds are imprisoned by Trump on the left. Evidence of that here every day that apparently everyone can see -- BUT YOU.
He would defend the Democratic Party even if they killed one of his family members. Nothing will change his mind. Nothing!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
He would defend the Democratic Party even if they killed one of his family members. Nothing will change his mind. Nothing!
Nope. That is what the MAGA cult would do. People have either died, serving prison time, or fixing to serve prison time. All because of one man. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy that y'all know is true. The national debt/deficit doesn't matter when it comes to a republican president.

Similar to gas prices. Faux News and right wing radio back in the 2000s all said the president had nothing to do with the gas prices when the gas prices rose under Bush the Younger. Then during Obama, literally the same Faux News folks blamed Obama for rising gas prices.

Nope. That is what the MAGA cult would do. People have either died, serving prison time, or fixing to serve prison time. All because of one man. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy that y'all know is true. The national debt/deficit doesn't matter when it comes to a republican president.

Similar to gas prices. Faux News and right wing radio back in the 2000s all said the president had nothing to do with the gas prices when the gas prices rose under Bush the Younger. Then during Obama, literally the same Faux News folks blamed Obama for rising gas prices.

Your Party first mentality causes your loss of every bit of any objectivity you might have ever possessed.

You mentioned gas prices ..... averages...
  • Joe Biden (partial term) — $3.60.
  • Barack Obama first term — $3.12.
  • Barack Obama second term — $2.95.
  • George W. Bush second term — $2.77.
  • Donald Trump — $2.57.
  • George W. Bush first term — $1.59.
A lot of factors in play.....but an objective mind can see from above gas prices for the middle class is lower under Republicans. And gas prices are another of the many reasons why I say you prefer the Dem party over the middle class.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Your Party first mentality causes your loss of every bit of any objectivity you might have ever possessed.

You mentioned gas prices ..... averages...
  • Joe Biden (partial term) — $3.60.
  • Barack Obama first term — $3.12.
  • Barack Obama second term — $2.95.
  • George W. Bush second term — $2.77.
  • Donald Trump — $2.57.
  • George W. Bush first term — $1.59.
A lot of factors in play.....but an objective mind can see from above gas prices for the middle class is lower under Republicans. And gas prices are another of the many reasons why I say you prefer the Dem party over the middle class.
Whether the gas prices are low or high under a dem or repub president is not the point. In the 2000s, the price of gas was creeping up and people were complaining. Bill O'Reilly and the other Faux News hosts said that the president, Bush at that time, has nothin to do with the gas prices. Then under Obama, the gas prices were creeping up again. The same hosts, O'Reilly and others were blaming Obama. I'm just asking, why are the rising gas prices under Obama his fault? But under Bush, the president has no control over gas prices.

Similar to the debt/deficits. The repubs say nothing when the debt/deficit is up under a repub president.

For you being such a student of history your currently standing on the wrong side of it now. People voting for the democratic agenda are currently supporting:

1. Lawlessness on crime in the cities
2. Allowing come one come all over the border
3. Supporting of drug addiction
4. Inflation out of control
5. Foreign diplomacy gone
6. High energy costs
7. Government spending off the charts

I know what this democratic agenda is about and willing to give the other side a chance to right the ship.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Whether the gas prices are low or high under a dem or repub president is not the point. In the 2000s, the price of gas was creeping up and people were complaining. Bill O'Reilly and the other Faux News hosts said that the president, Bush at that time, has nothin to do with the gas prices. Then under Obama, the gas prices were creeping up again. The same hosts, O'Reilly and others were blaming Obama. I'm just asking, why are the rising gas prices under Obama his fault? But under Bush, the president has no control over gas prices

While you might be a Fox news expert.....you don't possess the objectivity to report fairly. For example.....

Perhaps there was specific POLICY and REGULATIONS the hosts were pointing to under O???? ....green energy regs perhaps???

Can you name the POLICY or REGULATIONS that Bush had that caused the oil price increases??
Don't think so......

Last edited:
How many times you going to repeat this……..which proves you don’t want to talk about him. Whose mind is he on?

Why don’t you address the issue BNI posted?

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
What about his point? Trump increased the national debt by 40% in 4 years. Why aren't you upset about that?

I’m region son.
I worked the trades. I carried the cards.
I know your pathology.
Most on here can’t ever come close so I’ve let you swing until now.
Settle thyself.

See you’re giving The Harbor a bad name by being so myopic and union senseless.
Folks may or may not understand it’s not about party/policy/ideology with you.
It’s about and has always been about and will always be about getting yours.

(Or what was promised to your parents in the guaranteed pension days of the trades.)
Soon to be gone forever BTW.

Try to use that alleged Tippecanoe education to dive deeper into today and the future.
You can’t dust off a burning jacket, put on Red Wings once every 2-4 years and march/chant like a working man anymore. It’s embarrassing.
Fighting the industries for essentially free cash is what the game has been and will always be.
And know this- I’m still getting hod carrier/41 Iron worker/395 prospectus docs every month.

Still with ya my brother!
I know about the free money. I know how to find a hidey hole.

But I grew up.

I also know you are a a sketchers guy for the most part. A little I-Zod and Coach thrown in there too.

I’ve got a family full of teamsters,
fitters and laborers. They know how to sleep behind the hot strip.

Maybe Andrean would have served you better;)

Can you still smell Whiting (Standard Oil) from where you live now? Doubt it.

Have some pierogi and settle down.
Meat not cheese.

Best I can do for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT