ADVERTISEMENT

GLAD THAT PURDUE WON!

Sep 27, 2009
I did not have an opportunity to see the game, but I'm glad that they won. Looking at the rest of their schedule, however, does not offer many opportunities for additional victories except perhaps for Northwestern and Indiana! So a 4 win season seems the most likely outcome.

Last edited:
Iowa, Minnesota, NWU, NU, and IU are winnable games. The other two will require Help from above.

Best: 7-5
Likely: 5-7
Worst: 2-10

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
With the defense playing as it has over the last 6 quarters, and provided our offense shows up and doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, we really should be in great position to win this game.

To date, this will be by far the worst offensive team we've faced. Get a couple touchdown lead early and keep the pedal to the metal.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Purdue can most definitely beat Iowa Saturday. I’m an Iowa fan and it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G can happen when the Hated Rivals meet!
box.gif
popcorn.gif

omhr1984.0.jpg

I think we have a great chance against Iowa this week.
I feel like an important X-factor this week will be Purdue's mental preparation after the easier-than-expected win over Illinois.

Iowa is tough, even with a struggling offense and uncertainty at qb. Purdue better come in focused and mentally prepared for a 4-quarter battle. Also---TAKE CARE OF THE BALL!

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
As could becsaid for any team & game, ball security will be critical. We are not an offense that can give away points on turnovers and bounce back. It is demoralizing to turn nit over in the red zone.

Agree with the above, come in mentally focused, stay sharp for all 4 quarters, and good things could happen.

Not to add pressure, but a win AT Iowa would be huge for the program and better the chances for post-season play.

As could becsaid for any team & game, ball security will be critical. We are not an offense that can give away points on turnovers and bounce back. It is demoralizing to turn nit over in the red zone.

Agree with the above, come in mentally focused, stay sharp for all 4 quarters, and good things could happen.

Not to add pressure, but a win AT Iowa would be huge for the program and better the chances for post-season play.
think special teams will play some importance this week

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT