ADVERTISEMENT

Gas @ $3.99 and increasing to $4.25+

Yes I was merely stating it like all good liberals. I think they get pd to make that exact post on any thread on FB about prices.

This president in reality has control over nothing including his bowels but the policies of this consortium running the country through Biden's limp almost lifeless body sure have a helluva lot to do with it

$5.15 at Love's on US 20 bypass Elkhart
What I would like to know is why Biden is going over to Saudi Arabia next month to get down on his knees and beg them to increase oil production? What's the purpose of the trip, if as libs say there's nothing the president can do about oil prices?

Fact of the matter is Biden on the campaign trail was talking tough about going after oil companies and eventually putting them out of business, was going to get tough on Saudi Arabia etc etc. Like almost all Biden policies (or shall we say Bernie/AOC policies), a year later Biden administration is learning AOC/Bernie policies are a prescription for an economic trainwreck.

I hope you are being sarcastic Bob.
Biden’s war on fossil fuel policy has everything to do with the record energy prices.
Record hi energy costs have lead the way for record inflation.
Next the Dems will claim the POTUS has no control over our Southern Border, the failed withdrawal from Afghanistan or the current divided Country.
And IMO, Biden‘s war on fossil fuels policy led to the Russian invasion of Ukraine by forcing Europe to be dependent on Russian NG and oil, embolding Putin to invade.
Lol. So the "war on fossil fuel" has everything to with gas prices. Can you explain that?

Btw, gas prices are up $1.50 since Putin put troops on the border with Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Lol. So the "war on fossil fuel" has everything to with gas prices. Can you explain that?

GD Bob, just when I thought you couldn't show us you are any dumber than we already thought, you post a gem like this!!! Like I said you do provide free comedy. I look forward to your postings. I'd like to think no one could be this dumb and it's all an act but by now I have realized it is the real you.

Could that be because some countries aren’t taking Russian oil?

GD Bob, just when I thought you couldn't show us you are any dumber than we already thought, you post a gem like this!!! Like I said you do provide free comedy. I look forward to your postings. I'd like to think no one could be this dumb and it's all an act but by now I have realized it is the

Gas prices where I live are up 3.29 since Biden took office. Can you explain that?

Gas prices where I live are up 3.29 since Biden took office. Can you explain that?
I can.......but you first. YOU said "Biden’s war on fossil fuel policy has everything to do with the record energy prices."

Can you use the brain God gave you to understand.......or read, listen to, or watch something that is not partisan?

• Haha
Main Stream Media in full force supporting the climate change agenda (secretly applauding the efforts of the Biden Administration to raise oil and gas prices).

I can.......but you first. YOU said "Biden’s war on fossil fuel policy has everything to do with the record energy prices."

Can you use the brain God gave you to understand.......or read, listen to, or watch something that is not partisan?
GDammitt Bob!!!!! You never fail to disappoint!!!!!

''Can you use the brain God gave you to understand.......or read, listen to, or watch something that is not partisan?''

Did you seriously just post this? It is all you have done for the last 6 years! You really have nerve to ask someone else this question?

hqdefault.jpg

If I were to guess you will say Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1

What was different prior to Jan 20, 2021?
Why does Biden have to go to Argentina and Saudi Arabia begging for more oil production?
Oh, we were a net exporter of oil and we now aren't.
And this Russian sanctions on oil causing the price to double is complete BS.
We were getting less than 4% of our oil usage from Russia.
So gas prices were $2.75 prior to Biden, $3.90 shortly after January 20th so add 4% to the pre Biden price and you get $2.86.

What was different prior to Jan 20, 2021?
Why does Biden have to go to Argentina and Saudi Arabia begging for more oil production?
Oh, we were a net exporter of oil and we now aren't.
And this Russian sanctions on oil causing the price to double is complete BS.
We were getting less than 4% of our oil usage from Russia.
So gas prices were $2.75 prior to Biden, $3.90 shortly after January 20th so add 4% to the pre Biden price and you get $2.86.
Where is the "war on fossil fuel"? Can you explain how prices have gone up because of the war you say Biden started? How many times do I have to ask?

What was different? You mean you don't know that millions of people that lost their jobs went back to work? Millions that were staying home went back to work? Trucks carrying all the goods people wanted started moving again? Demand, WORLDWIDE, went through the roof. Production had been cut because of low demand. You understand that right? Low demand means lower prices which means wells were capped and people laid off and new wells weren't started.

It's like you guys just forgot what happened for two years because it means you can't lay all this on Biden.

Russia oil lol. Oil is GLOBAL. The price is GLOBAL. What we get from Russia is irrelevant when lots of OTHER countries get oil from Russia.

War makes the oil markets unstable. Combined with the fact that one of the nations in the war is the 3rd largest producer in the world, prices are going to go up.

Gas was $3.90 shortly after January 20th? 2021? It wasn't even $3.90 this January.

You have a less than remedial understanding of how events, supply and demand, capacity, and the commodity markets affect the price of oil.

Your logic tells you that Biden is president and gas went up and you leave it at that.

Where is the "war on fossil fuel"? Can you explain how prices have gone up because of the war you say Biden started? How many times do I have to ask?

What was different? You mean you don't know that millions of people that lost their jobs went back to work? Millions that were staying home went back to work? Trucks carrying all the goods people wanted started moving again? Demand, WORLDWIDE, went through the roof. Production had been cut because of low demand. You understand that right? Low demand means lower prices which means wells were capped and people laid off and new wells weren't started.

It's like you guys just forgot what happened for two years because it means you can't lay all this on Biden.

Russia oil lol. Oil is GLOBAL. The price is GLOBAL. What we get from Russia is irrelevant when lots of OTHER countries get oil from Russia.

War makes the oil markets unstable. Combined with the fact that one of the nations in the war is the 3rd largest producer in the world, prices are going to go up.

Gas was $3.90 shortly after January 20th? 2021? It wasn't even $3.90 this January.

You have a less than remedial understanding of how events, supply and demand, capacity, and the commodity markets affect the price of oil.

Your logic tells you that Biden is president and gas went up and you leave it at that.
To contend that’s Biden’s policies have not contributed to the high prices of oil and gasoline these days is either 1) ignorant, or 2) very naive.

The war on fossil fuels is on by hedge funds and pension funds not investing in those companies.

To contend that’s Biden’s policies have not contributed to the high prices of oil and gasoline these days is either 1) ignorant, or 2) very naive.
Great. Another Trumper calling people ignorant and naive for while giving ZERO facts to support their position.

You're all accusation without explanation.

But to be clear.......not that it will matter because you'll all just lie about it later.....I do believe that Biden's desire to move to green energy does have an impact on the long term plans of oil companies and therefore might have a small effect in current pricing. But they plan for all sorts of events and policies, including another pandemic, and to act like those plans have anything but a minute effect now compared to Ukraine and pandemic recovery and supply/demand is fantasy. By all means though, keep repeating it. People will follow.

• Haha
Great. Another Trumper calling people ignorant and naive for while giving ZERO facts to support their position.

You're all accusation without explanation.

But to be clear.......not that it will matter because you'll all just lie about it later.....I do believe that Biden's desire to move to green energy does have an impact on the long term plans of oil companies and therefore might have a small effect in current pricing. But they plan for all sorts of events and policies, including another pandemic, and to act like those plans have anything but a minute effect now compared to Ukraine and pandemic recovery and supply/demand is fantasy. By all means though, keep repeating it. People will follow.
And there you go again parroting Biden with “Russia, Russia, Russia”. You and he must think Americans are dumb enough to buy this malarkey. The US got 4% of its oil from Russia before Biden decided to stop buying any from them. You say “it’s a global market” - yes, that’s true to a point. But is oil in the US priced/driven more by the West Texas spot price or by the Brent crude price? (HINT: I wouldn’t bet on the Brent.).

Demand is increasing coming out of the pandemic - true. At the same time supply has been lowered and Biden’s policies are driving some supply out of the market that would have come in at these prices. Why would US producers (and we have enough oil and gas to satisfy our needs for at least 100 years if not more) spend money getting more supply on-line when Biden and his eco-freak administration are doing everything they can to make it harder to produce more and are removing any incentive to add more capacity by their green policies. Biden WANTS expensive gas and oil in order to drive more people to buy electric cars, charging stations, solar panels, etc., etc. They have put their thumbs on the scale in favor of green - to hell with the working people his stupid inflationary policies hurt the most.

And there you go again parroting Biden with “Russia, Russia, Russia”. You and he must think Americans are dumb enough to buy this malarkey. The US got 4% of its oil from Russia before Biden decided to stop buying any from them. You say “it’s a global market” - yes, that’s true to a point. But is oil in the US priced/driven more by the West Texas spot price or by the Brent crude price? (HINT: I wouldn’t bet on the Brent.).

Demand is increasing coming out of the pandemic - true. At the same time supply has been lowered and Biden’s policies are driving some supply out of the market that would have come in at these prices. Why would US producers (and we have enough oil and gas to satisfy our needs for at least 100 years if not more) spend money getting more supply on-line when Biden and his eco-freak administration are doing everything they can to make it harder to produce more and are removing any incentive to add more capacity by their green policies. Biden WANTS expensive gas and oil in order to drive more people to buy electric cars, charging stations, solar panels, etc., etc. They have put their thumbs on the scale in favor of green - to hell with the working people his stupid inflationary policies hurt the most.
Then go on the record and say you support buying Russian oil while they are invading a sovereign democracy.

WHAT POLICIES? How many times do I have to ask this before one of you robots is gonna answer?

Add more capacity? Then how about they reopen the refineries that were shut down because of the pandemic or ones they decided to close on their own?

Eco-freak? Progressives are pissed that Biden isn't going far enough. They want him to ban all drilling on federal lands.

When Biden announced he was reopening federal lands for leasing the environmentalists went after him.

The reality is Biden is not an eco-freak and the energy policies of this admin are not extreme. You paint him the same as AOC or Bernie when the reality is far different. But I guess when your wish is to return to the policies when "Leave it to Beaver" was all the rage I guess just about anything Biden is extreme.......even without the partisan hatred.

Then go on the record and say you support buying Russian oil while they are invading a sovereign democracy.

WHAT POLICIES? How many times do I have to ask this before one of you robots is gonna answer?

Add more capacity? Then how about they reopen the refineries that were shut down because of the pandemic or ones they decided to close on their own?

Eco-freak? Progressives are pissed that Biden isn't going far enough. They want him to ban all drilling on federal lands.

When Biden announced he was reopening federal lands for leasing the environmentalists went after him.

The reality is Biden is not an eco-freak and the energy policies of this admin are not extreme. You paint him the same as AOC or Bernie when the reality is far different. But I guess when your wish is to return to the policies when "Leave it to Beaver" was all the rage I guess just about anything Biden is extreme.......even without the partisan hatred.
Biden immediately went after energy companies when he took office which hurts capital spending. Can you blame them if they hold off investing hundreds of millions of $ if their capital could be at risk through further executive orders? Honest question do you believe we would be in as bad of shape if Trump were still President?

Isn't $5.39 a gallon a hint Bob.
My point is Bob that fewer people are working today than post Covid.
So demand for oil is also less than pre Covid.
Of course I don't blame Joe for Covid. Although he hasn't done squat to slow it down.
On the other hand:
High inflation, high energy costs, Foreign Policy the horrible withdrawal from Afghanistan, the slow response to the Russian build up on the Ukraine border, open borders and increased racial and political division I blame on Biden, the Dems and the media.
We don't need to rely on Russian, Argentina, Saudi Arabia or Iran for oil.
We were a net exporter of oil and can be again.
What do the Saudi's pay for oil if it is so GLOBAL?
It doesn't need to triple in price though, at least not for a country that can meet their own demand.
Oops you got me it was $3.42.
Come on Bob, production and speculation drive the commodities.
Production was cut and speculation for increases in production were hindered by Biden's war on fossil fuels..

Isn't $5.39 a gallon a hint Bob.

My point is Bob that fewer people are working today than post Covid.
So demand for oil is also less than pre Covid.

Of course I don't blame Joe for Covid. Although he hasn't done squat to slow it down.
On the other hand:
High inflation, high energy costs, Foreign Policy the horrible withdrawal from Afghanistan, the slow response to the Russian build up on the Ukraine border, open borders and increased racial and political division I blame on Biden, the Dems and the media.

We don't need to rely on Russian, Argentina, Saudi Arabia or Iran for oil.
We were a net exporter of oil and can be again.
What do the Saudi's pay for oil if it is so GLOBAL?

It doesn't need to triple in price though, at least not for a country that can meet their own demand.

Oops you got me it was $3.42.

Come on Bob, production and speculation drive the commodities.
Production was cut and speculation for increases in production were hindered by Biden's war on fossil fuels..
The myth about Turkeys being so dumb they will drown themselves in a rainstorm may be false but @BuilderBob6 is dumb enough to drown himself in TDS and kissing Bidens ass that is for certain

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT