ADVERTISEMENT

Feb 24, 2022 - Biden administration DELAYS new oil and gas leases

Every person who whines about man-made climate change but owns a car, flies on an airplane or uses a lawnmower is a bold faced hypocrite.
Every person who breaths and whines about man-made climate change is a hypocrite. If you believe in it, stop breathing because you're expelling C02.

Last edited:
Reactions: guidelinesa2
Every person who breaths and whines about man-made climate change is a hypocrite. If you believe in in, stop breathing because you're expelling C02.
I think all climate change crazies should stop having children all together, seems like a small contribution on their part. They should convince more people to follow their lead.

Last edited:
Every person who whines about man-made climate change but owns a car, flies on an airplane or uses a lawnmower is a bold faced hypocrite.
It’s a complex issue. Nearly everyone in the modern world uses petroleum products. The sad thing is many of these green folks would die or have a reduced quality of life if they had to abandon carbon based fuels and petroleum products. For the record I live in the greenest state in the country and have installed 40 solar panels that allows me to be 100% energy independent. With that being said, it makes economic sense due to the high amount of year round sunlight. It may not make sense in the northern US. Also, these panels required energy from fossil fuels to make along with the use of petroleum based components. Same thing for electric cars too

It’s a complex issue. Nearly everyone in the modern world uses petroleum products. The sad thing is many of these green folks would die or have a reduced quality of life if they had to abandon carbon based fuels and petroleum products. For the record I live in the greenest state in the country and have installed 40 solar panels that allows me to be 100% energy independent. With that being said, it makes economic sense due to the high amount of year round sunlight. It may not make sense in the northern US. Also, these panels required energy from fossil fuels to make along with the use of petroleum based components. Same thing for electric cars too
Where in Oregon?

Don’t forget all the energy it takes to make those electric cars and those batteries. Those batteries are a killer.

I think all climate change crazies should stop have children all together, seems like a small contribution on their part. They should convince more people to follow their lead.

Like the world is overpopulated crowd, help the world out and start with yourself. If they really cared, that should be an easy thing to do, right?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I think all climate change crazies should stop have children all together, seems like a small contribution on their part. They should convince more people to follow their lead.
I also believe those that are proponents of abortion should be required to adhere to it. Should weed ot the crazies a little quicker.

Like the world is overpopulated crowd, help the world out and start with yourself. If they really cared, that should be an easy thing to do, right?
95% of libs, lefties, dems and snowflakes are 100% hypocritical. They'll scream, rant and whine but they won't do anything in their own life because that would be, you know, an inconvenience.

Except for Bob.....as atonement for his whiteness and white guilt, he flips the black cashier at McD's an extra nickel for his morning coffee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT