ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread 11/22/21 - vs Marshall (BTN+ at 7:00)

Just watched video of Coach KG’s post game press conference - she called it an “ugly” win, but a “W” and she’ll “take it”.

There is something different (and good) about her responses and explanations - none of the usual coach-speak. She is candid and honest about the team’s deficiencies, but high on their work ethic. There is constant positivity underpinning her descriptions of players, team dynamics, and (baby steps) progress. You can tell she believes in this team, knows they aren’t great, but is confident they’ll reach their potential. She is the right person in this place at this time. I’m pulling hard for her!

Just watched video of Coach KG’s post game press conference - she called it an “ugly” win, but a “W” and she’ll “take it”.

There is something different (and good) about her responses and explanations - none of the usual coach-speak. She is candid and honest about the team’s deficiencies, but high on their work ethic. There is constant positivity underpinning her descriptions of players, team dynamics, and (baby steps) progress. You can tell she believes in this team, knows they aren’t great, but is confident they’ll reach their potential. She is the right person in this place at this time. I’m pulling hard for her!
I’m pulling for KG too. But the next 5 games are going to be brutal.

We will be lucky to pull out one win.

Agree but interested to see how hard and smart we play. The thing about recent.years is that we did not compete
And sometimes looked awful
And lost. Haven’t seen much of that yet?
Next tough games will tell a lot. Expecting Katie to grab a big time recruit(s).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT