ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread 11/17/21 - at Illinois State (ESPN+ at 7:00)

I saw it several times in your thread- chuckled every time. Thanks for the PBP running summary. Im also watching 2 B10 men’s games on TV (Fox and BTN) .. about BB’d out tonight 😊
I had the MSU/Butler game on as well while watching/commenting on this one. Great night of basketball. Let's get a Hoosier loss to close out the night.

I've been really impressed by her. She seems to be in position for rebounds and blocks a fair number of shots. Is ok at finishing around the rim. No reason why she shouldn't be in the rotation imo. Seems more in control and makes better decisions than other bench alternatives in the post I think.
Final stat line was 4 points on 3 shots, 5 rebounds (she had at least 7 I think), an assist, and 4 blocks in 21 minutes. Only one turnover which was an offensive foul courtesy of Ms. Flop for ISU so I won't hold that against her. Really solid night.

Tracked the game. A solid win tho
We have no idea how good ISU is.
Ellis is a special get. Lauren is a star. And Kyle improving. Yay

I had the MSU/Butler game on as well while watching/commenting on this one. Great night of basketball. Let's get a Hoosier loss to close out the night.
Apparently IU almost lost. heard this morning they only won by 2 over St Johns. Checked the score before I went to bed and IU was ahead double digits. Figured they’d win easily. Guess not. (at Bloomington). Hmm

Apparently IU almost lost. heard this morning they only won by 2 over St Johns. Checked the score before I went to bed and IU was ahead double digits. Figured they’d win easily. Guess not. (at Bloomington). Hmm
I thought it was headed towards an easy victory as well, particularly when the refs threw out one of St. John's best players midway through the first half. At the end of the game, it looked like the same old IU team we've seen for the past several years to me.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT