ADVERTISEMENT

Fletcher Loyer

Its weird MSU didnt offer Foster Loyers younger brother. Fletchter has some size on him, but isnt ranked as high as his older brother was.

I heard he is a tough kid and has a really good shot off the dribble laterally.

Has the peegster given Purdue a crystal ball yet? Iu was recruiting him

Anyone know the story on why the family moved from Michigan to Indiana?

Family (mom’s side) is from Indiana originally. Dad John was an assistant for the Pistons for several years before being let go, hence the move to Michigan. Fletcher and Foster have a younger sister who is probably the best athlete of the bunch. Will be a big time volleyball recruit before it’s all said and done.

Lol at so many of the Peegs poster claiming they don’t think he’s B10 material. I’m sure similar things were said about Mathias and Cline too. Painter certainly gets the benefit of the doubt here IMO.
Fletcher’s rated higher and his offer list is already better than what either Cline or Mathias got. This is before he’s even played his junior year of high school.

Family (mom’s side) is from Indiana originally. Dad John was an assistant for the Pistons for several years before being let go, hence the move to Michigan. Fletcher and Foster have a younger sister who is probably the best athlete of the bunch. Will be a big time volleyball recruit before it’s all said and done.

Wouldnt be surprised if the sister plays volleyball at Purdue.

Thoughts on Fletcher?

Never seen him play so can’t really comment. As the son of a coach, guessing he has very good instinct and high basketball IQ. Probably a gym rat and very coachable. Does appear a bit bigger than brother Foster where I think lack of size and athleticism is finally starting to catch up to him at the B10 level.

Anyone know the story on why the family moved from Michigan to Indiana?
Dad is a Midwest Scout for some NBA team, so doesn't matter where he lives. Lots of cousins live in FW area. Closer to Lafayette for grandparents to watch. Homestead has a winning tradition, he mentioned that several times in the interview.

Reactions: Schnelk
If we get him where does he rank among Homestead athletes that came to Purdue?

1. Biggie
2. Mike Rinehart
3. Loyer

or

1. Biggie
2. Loyer
3. Rinehart

Has there been any buzz for other schools? I don't like assuming a kid is going to land somewhere because it takes away from the excitement a recruit gets when they announce and reveal the big "secret", but I haven't heard anything about him going anywhere but Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT