ADVERTISEMENT

Fiscal reality

Here is a lesson that all of our D voting friends here need to watch and learn.

Agree 100% with his thoughts. This is scary stuff that needs corrected.

Now that obstacles McCain and Romney are gone or going to be gone it will be easier to fix. But the R Senators in Maine, Alaska and Kentucky are going to be a problem....so might take 54 R Senators.

Dems are 100% unwilling.

As far as idiots, it's not just the Dems that are Dumb. Rs have their share of Dimwits. I believe being an idiot apparently is a new qualification for office??

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Lol. It’s both parties.

Actually, this is only partially true.
Ds 100% spending idiots.
That's true.

On the R side, just enough idiots to help Ds spend. Specifically Romney, Collins, Murkowski, McConnell, Graham, and in the past McCain and Sasse under Trump. Luckily for America, some of those are gone or going to be gone.

Hopefully, the Rs won't elect the Pres that rivals the Dem spending stupidity.......Trump. He is as bad as any D when it comes to spending.

Actually, this is only partially true.
Ds 100% spending idiots.
That's true.

On the R side, just enough idiots to help Ds spend. Specifically Romney, Collins, Murkowski, McConnell, Graham, and in the past McCain and Sasse under Trump. Luckily for America, some of those are gone or going to be gone.

Hopefully, the Rs won't elect the Pres that rivals the Dem spending stupidity.......Trump. He is as bad as any D when it comes to spending.
Yeah right. What do those people have in common?

You mean the trump supporters in congress that did ZERO about our fiscal crisis during trumps first term will take it seriously this time? I hope so. They will probably try to tie any legislation in with something else or use the threat of a shutdown again to try and get what they want…….kinda like they just did.

Congress needs stand alone legislation negotiated without threats that will make real strides toward severely reducing the national debt over years, not days. They need leaders that will start work on the budget on day one of the new session. Changes to SS, Medicare and Medicaid have to be on the table. And republicans have to stop this infatuation with tax cuts every time they win an election. Tax rates should be on the table as well. The same republicans who are screaming about spending are also the ones who are keeping hundreds of billions out of the treasury. We need serious people to get to work.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli

You mean the trump supporters in congress that did ZERO about our fiscal crisis during trumps first term will take it seriously this time? I hope so. They will probably try to tie any legislation in with something else or use the threat of a shutdown again to try and get what they want…….kinda like they just did.

Congress needs stand alone legislation negotiated without threats that will make real strides toward severely reducing the national debt over years, not days. They need leaders that will start work on the budget on day one of the new session. Changes to SS, Medicare and Medicaid have to be on the table. And republicans have to stop this infatuation with tax cuts every time they win an election. Tax rates should be on the table as well. The same republicans who are screaming about spending are also the ones who are keeping hundreds of billions out of the treasury. We need serious people to get to work.

Since Dems do get elected from time to time, something permanent needs done to stop their idiocy.

Apparently the only way to stop these Dem clowns is with a balance budget amendment and term limits. That's what the next President needs to do. Get in office and not sign a bill until those are delivered to his/her desk.

Since Dems do get elected from time to time, something permanent needs done to stop their idiocy.

Apparently the only way to stop these Dem clowns is with a balance budget amendment and term limits. That's what the next President needs to do. Get in office and not sign a bill until those are delivered to his/her desk.
Just keep completely ignoring that the republicans are no better at this than the dems. Obviously your news source(s) have convinced you otherwise.

How much did the republicans reduce the debt when they had control of congress and the WH in ‘17-‘18? Did they balance the budget? Did they even talk about such things?

Just keep completely ignoring that the republicans are no better at this than the dems. Obviously your news source(s) have convinced you otherwise.

How much did the republicans reduce the debt when they had control of congress and the WH in ‘17-‘18? Did they balance the budget? Did they even talk about such things?

Reading Comp.....
Like I said, Trump fiscally worthless.. He was a Dem, and never gave up Dem worthless fiscal ways.

Reading Comp....
America has ZERO shot fiscally with the Dems & their 2200 vote buying programs. They will tank our dollar and burn up the middle class savings with inflation and dollar devaluation. Then try to tax us more so they can spend more. No answers with them. NONE.

Reading Comp....
ONLY answer is term limits & BBA. And we are not getting that with Dems in charge.

Reading Comp.....
Like I said, Trump fiscally worthless.. He was a Dem, and never gave up Dem worthless fiscal ways.

Reading Comp....
America has ZERO shot fiscally with the Dems & their 2200 vote buying programs. They will tank our dollar and burn up the middle class savings with inflation and dollar devaluation. Then try to tax us more so they can spend more. No answers with them. NONE.

Reading Comp....
ONLY answer is term limits & BBA. And we are not getting that with Dems in charge.
I read just fine. Trump is NOT congress. Congress spends the money. You throw out a few names and act like since they’re gone congress will magically transform into a cost cutting machine. The people who didn’t gaf about the debt for years are still there.

If trump becomes president and doesn’t gaf about the debt, what makes you think republicans in congress will?

You’re just another partisan hack. It’s all the dems fault. You had no comment about the republicans unwillingness to address the problem when they controlled everything for two years.

The dems have no answers and neither does your side Mr independent. Correction. Their answer is to hold a government shutdown as hostage to get what they want. That’s some great leadership.

Thanks to trump, most of the pubs are no longer interested in bipartisan solutions. The only way you get your legislation passed is to get a majority and ram it through.

The answer is to elect people to congress who care more about the country than fealty to one man. People that are willing to negotiate and compromise. That’s not in trumps DNA, nor in his minions like Boebert, Gaetz, MTG, Biggs and Gosar etc.

• Haha
The answer is to elect people to congress who care more about the country.

Thank you for realizing Dems are NOT the answer as they clearly do not care about the country.. as evidenced by vote buying programs, inflation, border, crime, fentanyl deaths.

People that are willing to negotiate and compromise.

Compromise is not the answer. All that means is we get more spending because alot of both sides' spending desires are agreed to....as a compromise. Thus more spending and this has what we have been seeing with these CRs.....it's like you don't watch what has been happening.

Thank you for realizing Dems are NOT the answer as they clearly do not care about the country.. as evidenced by vote buying programs, inflation, border, crime, fentanyl deaths.

Compromise is not the answer. All that means is we get more spending because alot of both sides' spending desires are agreed to....as a compromise. Thus more spending and this has what we have been seeing with these CRs.....it's like you don't watch what has been happening.
No, it’s like you don’t read and comprehend the posts.

I called for everything to be on the table, from both sides. That would mean people are committed to solving the problem. Start the budget process on day 1, not day 364.

You think congress is going to vote for term limits? Lol. Even if they did, how long before these idiots are replaced? How do you know the new people aren’t going to be just as bad or worse?

BBA? Good idea. You think they’re going to get everyone on board without negotiation? NO.

How about the American people stop voting for people that don’t do their freakin jobs? They won’t because control of congress is more important than solving the debt problem………and both parties have convinced them of that.

• Haha

I called for everything to be on the table, from both sides. That would mean people are committed to solving the problem. Start the budget process on day 1, not day 364.

You think congress is going to vote for term limits? Lol. Even if they did, how long before these idiots are replaced? How do you know the new people aren’t going to be just as bad or worse?

BBA? Good idea. You think they’re going to get everyone on board without negotiation? NO.

How about the American people stop voting for people that don’t do their freakin jobs? They won’t because control of congress is more important than solving the debt problem………and both parties have convinced them of that.

You get term limits & BBA when a President stands up and says I will not sign another bill or funding package until you deliver it to my desk. That is not coming with a D President. And it would take a special R to do it.

I would say the only thing of we agree on T is not that President.

So go back to waving your Palestine flag.

You get term limits & BBA when a President stands up and says I will not sign another bill or funding package until you deliver it to my desk. That is not coming with a D President. And it would take a special R to do it.

I would say the only thing of we agree on T is not that President.

So go back to waving your Palestine flag.
F you. Who are you to accuse me of supporting Palestine? I’ve barely posted about it. Not even what we’re talking about.
Your Christian values are showing again. Another hypocrite who forgets about Jesus when it suits you.

• Haha
F you. Who are you to accuse me of supporting Palestine? I’ve barely posted about it. Not even what we’re talking about.
Your Christian values are showing again. Another hypocrite who forgets about Jesus when it suits you.

Well time to put Bobby in a timeout.

Loses arguments & out comes the foul language. Bye bye. (You can continue to wave your Palestinian flag with your Dem friends while I ignore you.)

Get your Palestinian flag out and start waving it @BuilderBob6. Grow some testicles too.

How about we repeal the 17th amendment so these congress members can be replaced on the spot if they aren't doing what the people want.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

Federal spending jumped from $4.45 trillion in 2019 to $6.21 trillion in 2023, according to the Congressional Budget Office. That is a​

40 percent increase

in four years.

No pandemic spending…nothing.

That’s your 🤡 and his circus just pissing away cash.

Your comment RE Taxes need to be raised….BS…stop handing out cash to every college debt holder, every illegal migrant and every junkie on the street. Stop spending and lower our inflation due to over spending.

JUST STOP!! 🛑

🤡 Economics

Federal spending jumped from $4.45 trillion in 2019 to $6.21 trillion in 2023, according to the Congressional Budget Office. That is a​

40 percent increase

in four years.

No pandemic spending…nothing.

That’s your 🤡 and his circus just pissing away cash.

Your comment RE Taxes need to be raised….BS…stop handing out cash to every college debt holder, every illegal migrant and every junkie on the street. Stop spending and lower our inflation due to over spending.

JUST STOP!! 🛑

🤡 Economics
Who’s defending the dems on spending???

Who’s ignoring the republicans on spending? All of you.

I guess you never took MGMT 200. The CREDITS matter too.

Typical republicans. Tickle down makes up for the decrease in tax revenue.

Does it make you feel giddy when you get tickled down?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

Well…you’re president is out spending the former president by 40

40 Fricking %. That’s off the charts crazy!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT