ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Iowa caucus voting method.

Apparently the price for being a defamatory asshole is $83.3 million. Took less than three hours to come up with that number.

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa

Sexual abuser brags about it- gets his ass handed to him in court.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NOW; wait for him to rage like a spoiled three year old. Again. And again. andagainandagainandagainandagain
His legal team will appeal these decisions, moving to a friendly court. Are you and Builder Bob going to get together and drink warm milk for a night cap when DJT is your Prez once again?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Apparently the price for being a defamatory asshole is $83.3 million. Took less than three hours to come up with that number.

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa

Sexual abuser brags about it- gets his ass handed to him in court.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NOW; wait for him to rage like a spoiled three year old. Again. And again. andagainandagainandagainandagain
Can you see this was obviously not a fair trial?

Are you saying that you as a self-proclaimed legal expert can't see the obvious reason this was a blatantly unfair trial?
Warning On Air GIF by Adult Swim
Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

Ready to admit you don't know why the trial was intrinsically unfair, or are you still looking it up (while you look for the alleged article in which A. Biden claimed the diary was a forgery)?
Oh I think I know!! Here’s your basis for an unfair trial:

Donnie said that she wasn’t hot enough to sexually assault—not his type ya know.

The “I only grab hot chicks by the pussy” defense. Lol

Last edited:
Ready to admit you don't know why the trial was intrinsically unfair, or are you still looking it up (while you look for the alleged article in which A. Biden claimed the diary was a forgery)?
Ooooh oooooh I have another “Riveting says it’s SOOOO unfair!” defense:

Ineffective assistance of counsel! He can claim that while Alina Hababababababa IS hot enough to “grab by the pussy,” she is also a shitty lawyer.

Now THAT’s a stable genius legal theory.

😂

Ooooh oooooh I have another “Riveting says it’s SOOOO unfair!” defense:

Ineffective assistance of counsel! He can claim that while Alina Hababababababa IS hot enough to “grab by the pussy,” she is also a shitty lawyer.

Now THAT’s a stable genius legal theory.

😂
There was an intrinsic unfairness in the trial that you, a self-proclaimed legal expert, apparently cannot discern.

Give up, Mr. Expert?

There was an intrinsic unfairness in the trial that you, a self-proclaimed legal expert, apparently cannot discern.

Give up, Mr. Expert?
Hey “Mr. It’s sooooo unfair SNOWFLAKE”
I’ve already given you two Trump-worthy answers:

1) Trump decided who he thinks is hot enough to sexually assault by grabbing her by the pussy, and he has said she’s not hot enough.

2) While his lawyer WAS hot enough to grab by the pussy, she is a shitty lawyer—ineffective assistance of counsel.

They are both winners because you and Donnie say so hahahahahahahahaaaaa

Is that your way of giving up, Mr. Expert?
I GAVE THE TWO THEORIES YOU SILLY LIL FELLA.

A question for you: will you be contributing YOUR hard earned money to help pay Donnie’s judgment? Because he says he is doing all of this for you, ya know. 😂 (even the pussy grabbing!)

Quite a day for you.

You were busted once again for lying about A. Biden.

You proved you are a FauxLegalExpert.

And worst of all, you ridiculed gold star families for their anguish and outrage at Biden's thoughtless and cruel behavior after his incompetence caused their heroes to be killed. Your forum soulmate Bob applauded you for this latter disgusting post of yours.

Both of you are a disgrace and should leave this forum in shame - not that there is any chance you will because it is clear you don't understand shame.

Save your fake outrage -- it's embarassing to read. You are outraged by Biden looking at his watch and by me saying that Ashley Biden loves and unequivocally supports her father,

--but you apparently are not outraged by Trump being adjudged a rapist and 91 felonies, with most of those charges for leading a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Presidential election.

That is pathetic.
Bni and Bob, you applauded this disgusting post, and thus hoof's ridicule of Gold Star families.

Quite a day for you.

You were busted once again for lying about A. Biden.

You proved you are a FauxLegalExpert.

And worst of all, you ridiculed gold star families for their anguish and outrage at Biden's thoughtless and cruel behavior after his incompetence caused their heroes to be killed. Your forum soulmate Bob applauded you for this latter disgusting post of yours.

Both of you are a disgrace and should leave this forum in shame - not that there is any chance you will because it is clear you don't understand shame.

Are you sad because Donnie J Trumpy got maaad and threw a widdle fit today?

Cause you are acting sad and diverting. Melt snowflake melt!

But before you melt, answer this:

Do you think a star can grab women by the pussy whenever they want?
Do you believe in court rules and rulings? Or are they sooooooo unfair?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Checked his watch!??! OH THE HORROR!!

A question for you: Is as bad as when Obama wore a tan suit?

You have the leading R Presidential candidate that is facing 91 felonies, many for leading a conspiracy to overturn the Presidential election and has been adjudged a rapist by a trial jury. Is that as bad as ... checking your watch? o_O
MOST of those "charges" are bullshit and many are falling apart.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Nice subjective talking point list.

First of all, currently? The economy currently is by any sane account is excellent. Inflation is way way down, the stock market is cranking, GDP is crazy good, and unemployment is nil. Gas is $2.95; pre-COVID levels or better. Two years ago? Inflation was terrible coming off of COVID overspending (not Trump's fault either).

Less respected? By who? Kim Jung Un, Duarte and Putin? Per Trump, "I'm not sure why, but I seem to get along really well with dictators."

No wars outside the US from 2016 to 2020??!!?? HAH:

2016 Ongoing 2016 Niger Delta conflict
Part of the Conflict in the Niger Delta

Nigeria Niger Delta Separatists:
Adaka Boro Avengers
Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta
Niger Delta Avengers
Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate
Niger Delta Justice Defence Group
Niger Delta Volunteers
Niger Delta Red Squad
Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders
Reformed Egbesu Fraternities
Egbesu Boys of the Niger Delta
Egbesu Red Water Lions
Egbesu Mightier Fraternity
Supported by:
Republic of Biafra Indigenous People of Biafra

2016 2016 2016 Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
Part of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict

Azerbaijan Republic of Artsakh Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
Armenia

2016 2017 Pool War Republic of the Congo Ninja militia
2016 2019 Kamwina Nsapu rebellion Democratic Republic of the Congo
Allied militias:

Bana Mura
Ecurie Mbembe
Smaller pro-government groups
Kamwina Nsapu militia
Various independent militias
2016 Ongoing Conflict in Rakhine State
Part of the Rohingya conflict and the Internal conflict in Myanmar

Myanmar Arakan Army
Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army

2016 2016 Kasese clashes Uganda Rwenzururu
2016 Ongoing Insurgency in Northern Chad Chad
France
JEM

Front for Change and Concord in Chad (FACT)
Military Command Council for the Salvation of the Republic (CCMSR)
Union of Forces of Resistance (UFR)
Front de la Nation pour la Démocratie et la Justice (FNDJT)
2017 2017 2017 Afghanistan–Pakistan border skirmish
Part of the Afghanistan–Pakistan skirmishes

Pakistan Afghanistan Afghanistan
2017 2020 2017–2020 Qatif unrest
Part of the Qatif conflict

Saudi Arabia Shia minority
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz

2017 2017 Marawi crisis
Part of the Moro conflict and the Military intervention against ISIL

Philippines
Supported by:

MNLF
MILF
Foreign supporters:

United States (Military equipment, aid, and technical assistance)
Australia (Intelligence support)
China (Military equipment)
Israel (Intelligence support and military equipment)
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
Islamic State Province in East Asia
Abu Sayyaf
Maute group
Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters
2017 Ongoing Anglophone Crisis Cameroon Ambazonia
2017 Ongoing Insurgency in Cabo Delgado
Mozambique
Rwanda (from 2021)
Supported by:
Russia
Tanzania
Uganda

Ansar al-Sunna
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (denied by Mozambican government)
Supported by:
Organized crime
Foreign sympathizers
2017 2017 2017 Iraqi–Kurdish conflict
Part of the War in Iraq

Iraq
Supported by:
Iran Turkey

Iraqi Kurdistan
Supported by:
Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia

PKK
PUK
PDKI

2017 Ongoing Islamic State insurgency in Iraq (2017–present)
Part of the Iraqi conflict

Iraq
Pro-Government Tribes
Rojava (cross-border cooperation since May 2018)

CJTF-OIR:

United States
United Kingdom
Germany
France
Italy
Supported by:

Iran Iran
Qatar Qatar
Egypt Egypt
NATO

Canada
Turkey
Kurdistan Region

Peshmerga
Supported by:
Netherlands Netherlands

Islamic State
White Flags

Iraqi Baath Party

2018 Ongoing Catatumbo campaign
Part of the Colombian conflict

Colombia
National Liberation Army (ELN)
Nororiental de Guerra
Frente 33
Popular Liberation Army (EPL)
2018 2018 2018 Armenian–Azerbaijani clashes
Part of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict

Azerbaijan Armenia
2018 2018 November 2018 Gaza–Israel clashes
Part of the Gaza-Israel conflict

Israel Israel Gaza Strip
Hamas
Islamic Jihad
PFLP
al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
PRC
2019 2019 2019 India–Pakistan border skirmishes
Part of the Indo−Pakistani conflicts and the Kashmir conflict

India India Pakistan Pakistan
2019 2019 May 2019 Gaza–Israel clashes
Part of the Gaza–Israel conflict

Israel Gaza Strip
Hamas
Palestinian Islamic Jihad
National Resistance Brigades
Tawhid al-Jihad
Supported by:

Iran

2019 2022 Benishangul-Gumuz conflict
Part of the Ethiopian civil conflict (2018–present)

Ethiopia Ethiopia Gumuz Liberation Front
Buadin

Oromo Liberation Army

OLF/Shanne
2019 2019 November 2019 Gaza-Israel clashes
Part of the Gaza–Israel conflict

Israel Israel Palestinian Islamic Jihad
2020–2024
Started Ended Name of conflict Belligerents
Victorious party (if applicable) Defeated party (if applicable)
2020 2021 2020–2021 China–India skirmishes China China India India
2020 Ongoing Western Togoland Rebellion Ghana Western Togoland Restoration Front
Inflation is way down from the disaster that it was. It's still double the inflation under Trump.

Save your fake outrage -- it's embarassing to read. You are outraged by Biden looking at his watch and by me saying that Ashley Biden loves and unequivocally supports her father,

--but you apparently are not outraged by Trump being adjudged a rapist and 91 felonies, with most of those charges for leading a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Presidential election.

That is pathetic.
No, what's outrageous is those service men and women would be alive today if Biden wasn't suck a fukk up. Then on TOP of that, he disrespected their memories by continually checking his watch.

Inflation is way down from the disaster that it was. It's still double the inflation under Trump.
Trump’s term, for better or worse, was very different because of Covid.

Inflation turned to deflation, GDP dove, etc.

That’s not a knock on Trump or Biden; it was just a unique four years.

Bni and Bob, you applauded this disgusting post, and thus hoof's ridicule of Gold Star families.
MORE fake outrage.

Thanks for doubling down on snowflake-ery.

The guy checked his watch for crissakes. Has another recent President openly mocked Gold Star families and called wounded vets “losers?” Hmmmm… that would be … Trump.

Why are you acting like a child? This just shows you have TDS because you're so excited to see the man go down, even if it's legit or not.
I’m excited to see him go down because he is a seditious narcissist, and a horrible leader who would be horrible for the country I love.

Did trump inherit an economy coming out of a worldwide pandemic? Do the economic conditions a president walks in with matter? You gonna tell me again that the supply chain issues ended while trump was still in office?

You must be loving how these democrats are running the country now.
Nah. Like most terms there are some things I hate, some I’m okay with, and some that are fine. I’m a registered R, but won’t vote for Trump and against democracy because I’m an American before my affiliation with any political party.

Nah. Like most terms there are some things I hate, some I’m okay with, and some that are fine. I’m a registered R, but won’t vote for Trump and against democracy because I’m an American before my affiliation with any political party.
Curious to know what’s fine and what you don’t like?

Trump’s term, for better or worse, was very different because of Covid.

Inflation turned to deflation, GDP dove, etc.

That’s not a knock on Trump or Biden; it was just a unique four years.
@BuilderBob6 Yes, Covid had a negative affect. Before then, inflation was very low. Trump spent some money on the economy, which I disagreed with, but then Biden continued when it was no longer necessary and blew inflation through the roof.

Reactions: SKYDOG
MORE fake outrage.

Thanks for doubling down on snowflake-ery.

The guy checked his watch for crissakes. Has another recent President openly mocked Gold Star families and called wounded vets “losers?” Hmmmm… that would be … Trump.
Did you ridicule those Gold Star parents too, or just the parents of the 13 heroes killed in Afg by Biden's incompetence?

Did you ridicule those Gold Star parents too, or just the parents of the 13 heroes killed in Afg by Biden's incompetence?
False premise and fake outrage. No one ridiculed them.

Except for Trump who has done so repeatedly, both during his speeches, and viciously and disgustingly per firsthand credible witnesses.

You want ridicule? Here’s a decorated general and a Trump Chief of Staff who knows Trump really well, on Trump:

“A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

Or, you can consider looking at a watch as ridicule.

You are pathetic and will justify the most abhorrent behavior to defend your cult leader.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT