ADVERTISEMENT

Faux News not covering prime time Jan 6 hearings

Others like Bob and on puf, who must have passed out from heavy breathing.

Did you watch and, if so, did you hear anything that would indicate it was more than a partisan prime-time political circus run by the same media hacks who blacked out and covered up Hunter's laptop fiasco before the election to help Brandon win?
Yes, I watched. All I know if 2,000 black people did what they did to the cops on Jan 6, there would have been 2,000 dead black people. Black people have been killed by cops for a whole lot less.

• Haha
Reactions: Robinahood
Yes, I watched. All I know if 2,000 black people did what they did to the cops on Jan 6, there would have been 2,000 dead black people. Black people have been killed by cops for a whole lot less.
Sounds like you are saying the Capitol police are racist because they didn't kill 2000 rioters like they would have if the rioters had been black.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Yes, no question.
Anderson Cooper, along with Cuomo (what's he up to these days?) had you all foaming at the mouth for what seemed like an eternity over the Mueller probe being the end for Trump. I'll never forget sitting at my brother in laws kitchen table listening to him and his mother... "once Mueller gets his investigation done Trump will be out". Words truly can't describe how challenging it was to not burst out laughing.

Perhaps.

You know they would have been killed.
Right, even if, like the Jan 6 protestors, they had no firearms. Pelosi and Schumer would have ordered that they be mowed down if they were black protestors.

But wait, weren't there a few blacks in the crowd ? Some of the proud boys and so forth. Why didn't they get mowed down? Must have been an oversight...

Reactions: Robinahood
The only person mowed down was Ashley Babbit, an unarmed woman that was murdered by a cop who got off free as a bird. At least he'll burn in hell for what he did.

Right, even if, like the Jan 6 protestors, they had no firearms. Pelosi and Schumer would have ordered that they be mowed down if they were black protestors.

But wait, weren't there a few blacks in the crowd ? Some of the proud boys and so forth. Why didn't they get mowed down? Must have been an oversight...
What you just did like most right ringers is minimize the maximum. The black involvement was minimal at best. Even so, how many blacks were actually beating the crap out of the cops that day?

What you just did like most right ringers is minimize the maximum. The black involvement was minimal at best. Even so, how many blacks were actually beating the crap out of the cops that day?
I don't know. The feds are hiding most of the video from that day. Now why would they do that?

I can say with certainty that one incompetent black police officer shot an unarmed white woman to death, with no consequences for him - and no resulting protests and destruction from social justice warriors, who apparently don't care about white women being murdered by black police.

I don't know. The feds are hiding most of the video from that day. Now why would they do that?

I can say with certainty that one incompetent black police officer shot an unarmed white woman to death, with no consequences for him - and no resulting protests and destruction from social justice warriors, who apparently don't care about white women being murdered by black police.
Other than spreading Faux News conspiracy theories, how do you know that the feds are hiding Jan 6 video?

If y’all cared so much about Ashli Bobbitt getting killed so much unjustly, then why aren’t you and others protesting? White folks on Jan 6 were more passionate about an election lie than a woman that they claim was killed unjustly who was protesting the lie. Go figure.

The Speaker of the House and the Mayor of DC have no authority over the DC National Guard nor the ability to turn down the guy that commands it. Trump had troops guarding the Lincoln Memorial earlier in the year but needed Nancy and Bowser's permission to deploy the troops he commands on January 6? That makes a ton of sense.
Trump has to authorize the troops to be called up. Then he delegates the authority to deploy the troops to the Speaker of the House and the Mayor of DC, as required. It's not that complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: TMan92
How? Because I don't get my news from Urban radio.

How did you not know it?

I wouldn’t call it hiding footage. However, for the sake of argument they are hiding or holding back footage. What does that have to do with the tons of footage thar has been shown where the deplorables are beating the crap out of the cops? What do you expect to see in those alleged hidden videos? I presume more of the same. Unless they have on video some of the cops being in on this.

From a macro perspective it's in their best interest to keep eyes on their channel as opposed to the competitors.
So the whole, "It's all about making money" thing doesn't apply to individual programs.

It's also in their best interest to keep eyes on their channel so no other conflicting information is heard.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So the whole, "It's all about making money" thing doesn't apply to individual programs.
?
It's also in their best interest to keep eyes on their channel so no other conflicting information is heard.
Maybe you're right. Maybe Fox's every move is geared towards suppressing facts and catering to R's. That being said, if you're right then you can apply the exact same logic to CNN and going forward you and BNI should moan and groan about both networks equally. Sound fair?

?

Maybe you're right. Maybe Fox's every move is geared towards suppressing facts and catering to R's. That being said, if you're right then you can apply the exact same logic to CNN and going forward you and BNI should moan and groan about both networks equally. Sound fair?
I'll take your whataboutism as an acknowledgement that indeed Fox is about suppressing the truth of Trump's attempt to overturn the election.

I have no problem if you want to call me out if I try to give CNN a pass on SPECIFIC issues.

Be advised, I may not GAD about the same things you do........nor am I watching CNN, or Fox for that matter, and looking for things to be pissed off about.

I'll take your whataboutism as an acknowledgement that indeed Fox is about suppressing the truth of Trump's attempt to overturn the election.

I have no problem if you want to call me out if I try to give CNN a pass on SPECIFIC issues.

Be advised, I may not GAD about the same things you do........nor am I watching CNN, or Fox for that matter, and looking for things to be pissed off about.
Does anyone actually hire @BuilderBob6 to build anything? With you attitude I wouldn't hire you to set a mouse trap.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

C'mon Bob, at least try to open both eyes. ALL the MSM outlets, plus CNN & MSNBC and even FOX Business showed Pelosi's Propaganda and you're upset, because there was ONE News outlet, who dared NOT broadcast the propaganda that you thrive on?

First, it's amusing watching you railing on about FOX suppressing the truth, when ALL the MSM outlets LIED to us for over 5 years about Trump's alleged Russian Collusion (brought to you by HRC). I don't recall you being even remotely upset about the MSM & Social media SUPPRESSING the story about Hunter's Laptop, before the election. So you have very selective outrage.

I believe you're extremely naive or in the latter stages of TDS, if you really believe you're going to see anything remotely connected to the truth in Pelosi's Propaganda Production. The entire committee is comprised of people like you, Bob. Their only qualification for being on that committee was to have the requisite level of Trump HATRED and the desire to drive one more stake in his political heart to keep him from running again. Big Orange Guy is a threat to the Establishment in BOTH Parties. Can't have that. Must Kill Orange Guy.

Your last sentence is really too funny. You spent over 6 years being "PISSED OFF" about anything and everything related to Trump. You're still pissed off about Trump and probably always will be. I suspect that your last thought on your death bed will be about Trump, since the Orange Guy owns your mind. In 74 years, I've never seen anyone as obsessed about someone, as you are about Trump. I'd tell you to let it go, but we all know that you can't. Orange Guy owns you...LOL

C'mon Bob, at least try to open both eyes. ALL the MSM outlets, plus CNN & MSNBC and even FOX Business showed Pelosi's Propaganda and you're upset, because there was ONE News outlet, who dared NOT broadcast the propaganda that you thrive on?

First, it's amusing watching you railing on about FOX suppressing the truth, when ALL the MSM outlets LIED to us for over 5 years about Trump's alleged Russian Collusion (brought to you by HRC). I don't recall you being even remotely upset about the MSM & Social media SUPPRESSING the story about Hunter's Laptop, before the election. So you have very selective outrage.

I believe you're extremely naive or in the latter stages of TDS, if you really believe you're going to see anything remotely connected to the truth in Pelosi's Propaganda Production. The entire committee is comprised of people like you, Bob. Their only qualification for being on that committee was to have the requisite level of Trump HATRED and the desire to drive one more stake in his political heart to keep him from running again. Big Orange Guy is a threat to the Establishment in BOTH Parties. Can't have that. Must Kill Orange Guy.

Your last sentence is really too funny. You spent over 6 years being "PISSED OFF" about anything and everything related to Trump. You're still pissed off about Trump and probably always will be. I suspect that your last thought on your death bed will be about Trump, since the Orange Guy owns your mind. In 74 years, I've never seen anyone as obsessed about someone, as you are about Trump. I'd tell you to let it go, but we all know that you can't. Orange Guy owns you...LOL
I love that he can't let it go and his TDS makes him miserable.

iu

I wouldn’t call it hiding footage. However, for the sake of argument they are hiding or holding back footage. What does that have to do with the tons of footage thar has been shown where the deplorables are beating the crap out of the cops? What do you expect to see in those alleged hidden videos? I presume more of the same. Unless they have on video some of the cops being in on this.
Fine, why not release it all and let people judge for themselves instead of just releasing selective portions that fit their narrative? Libs used to be so distrustful of the fed gov, and rightly so, but now you seem just fine with their coverups.

Likely reasons they are holding video are because it shows gov agents or informants at work to encourage the insurrection, and other parts that don't support their narrative - such as police officers holding doors open for people to enter.

No surprise, I had you pegged for nbc and msnbc.

Then why would they show it on Fox Business?

Are you in favor of a government monopoly on prime-time viewing, like in North Korea?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT