ADVERTISEMENT

Faux News will be Faux News: Said that CWS HOF Frank Thomas died.

In Faux News fashion, they reported that the White Sox Hall of Famer, Frank Thomas died. One of my favorite MLB players of all time.

Another blatant example of fake news, confusing two guys with the same name.

No wonder you love those other networks that convinced you the Russian collusion hoax was real, Hunter's laptop was a Russian hoax, and covid could not have started in a lab.

Another blatant example of fake news, confusing two guys with the same name.

No wonder you love those other networks that convinced you the Russian collusion hoax was real, Hunter's laptop was a Russian hoax, and covid could not have started in a lab.
Problem is one was like 90, the other is 55 and worked for the network, embarrassing effort on their part.

Problem is one was like 90, the other is 55 and worked for the network, embarrassing effort on their part.
Not surprising. Faux News has done this before with other African Americans. Talking about one and then put up a picture of someone else.

Good thought. You've convinced me this was far more egregious than the trivial items about Russian collusion, Hunter's laptop, covid, etc that Fox got right and the others got wrong or covered up.

I'll switch to msnbc for the new year, if you think it is a good idea -the network that Al Sharpton works for and that covered up the Weinstein story.

Thanks for your wisdom, pd. Happy New Year.

Not surprising. Faux News has done this before with other African Americans. Talking about one and then put up a picture of someone else.
Not just fake news, but racist fake news.

Next they will start calling black males 'boy' .

In fact, was it racist for Fox to show clips of your hero Joe Crow doing just that?

Good thought. You've convinced me this was far more egregious than the trivial items about Russian collusion, Hunter's laptop, covid, etc that Fox got right and the others got wrong or covered up.

I'll switch to msnbc for the new year, if you think it is a good idea -the network that Al Sharpton works for and that covered up the Weinstein story.

Thanks for your wisdom, pd. Happy New Year.
I don’t watch any of those channels, I’m more Right than left, it’s an embarrassing effort on their part wouldn’t you agree? Geez, the man worked for this company, they got him confused with a 90 year old white guy who died, that’s bad, spin it any way you want. Also, if it were any channel I would say the same thing! Also, Happy New Year as well, no hard feelings, sorry, on this there’s no excuse.

I don’t watch any of those channels, I’m more Right than left, it’s an embarrassing effort on their part wouldn’t you agree? Geez, the man worked for this company, they got him confused with a 90 year old white guy who died, that’s bad, spin it any way you want. Also, if it were any channel I would say the same thing! Also, Happy New Year as well, no hard feelings, sorry, on this there’s no excuse.
Yes, it is bad, although it sounds like the type of chore an intern would do - but one that someone should have caught. I don't think there was any racist intent, though, like @BNIBoiler likes to imply every chance he gets.

If it were other networks, you would likely only hear about it from Fox, which you don't watch.

HNY to you as well....Boiler UP.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
So if it had been someone named Ryne Sandberg and same situation would you still have been upset?

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Yeah, Ryno is my boy.
This guy seems to have much better thought-out views on American blacks than you do. Suggest you start listening to him instead of urban radio and msnbc. Maybe you will hear something new and accurate to repeat endlessly on this board.

Just trying to help you - no need to thank me. Start at 9:26 in the recording on 'Race Grifters"

This guy seems to have much better thought-out views on American blacks than you do. Suggest you start listening to him instead of urban radio and msnbc. Maybe you will hear something new and accurate to repeat endlessly on this board.

Just trying to help you - no need to thank me. Start at 9:26 in the recording on 'Race Grifters"

Are you kidding me? Tommy Sotomayor? This sue is in the black traitor realm of Candace Owens, Larry Elder, and Officer Tatum and company, If you like Sotomayor, you will love Officer Tatum. You will find his chamnel on YouTube. Anyhow, Sotomayor is the typical black self hater. I’ve watched his videos on YouTube for 10 plus years. He built his YouTube channel bashing and hating black women. Sure enough like Owens, Elder, Peterson, Officer Tatum, Diamond & Silk, etc. have made their rounds on Faux News. By the way, what does this have to do with Ryne Sandburg?

Are you kidding me? Tommy Sotomayor? This sue is in the black traitor realm of Candace Owens, Larry Elder, and Officer Tatum and company, If you like Sotomayor, you will love Officer Tatum. You will find his chamnel on YouTube. Anyhow, Sotomayor is the typical black self hater. I’ve watched his videos on YouTube for 10 plus years. He built his YouTube channel bashing and hating black women. Sure enough like Owens, Elder, Peterson, Officer Tatum, Diamond & Silk, etc. have made their rounds on Faux News. By the way, what does this have to do with Ryne Sandburg?
If you can't figure that out you better go back to school

Thomas, not Sandburg.

You responded to my Sandburg post. Either way, what does your post about Sotomayor have to do with Frank Thomas? Other than confirm my disdain for Faux News.

You responded to my Sandburg post. Either way, what does your post about Sotomayor have to do with Frank Thomas? Other than confirm my disdain for Faux News.
There is no need to confirm your disdain. You confirm it all the time -- including by starting frivolous threads like this one.

I am trying to help you get beyond your narrow dem plantation mentality. Fox has non-plantation blacks on all the time (all of them articulate and even clean, as your hero Joe Crow would say). Instead of challenging - or even listening to -- what they say, you dismiss them as black traitors, uncle Toms, sambos or whatever racist term pops into your narrow mind.

Yes, it is bad, although it sounds like the type of chore an intern would do - but one that someone should have caught. I don't think there was any racist intent, though, like @BNIBoiler likes to imply every chance he gets.

If it were other networks, you would likely only hear about it from Fox, which you don't watch.

Agreed, no racist intent, also, agree it was probably an intern. However, one would think a higher up would have to sign off on it or view it, they let the video run. Also, CNN has had stuff like this as well, I’m a Sox fan, this hurt, don’t kill off the Big Hurt damnit lol

Agreed, no racist intent, also, agree it was probably an intern. However, one would think a higher up would have to sign off on it or view it, they let the video run. Also, CNN has had stuff like this as well, I’m a Sox fan, this hurt, don’t kill off the Big Hurt damnit lol
My Sandberg post was asking BNI if he would be all up in arms if same thing happened to Sandberg as he obviously thinks it was towards Thomas because of race . Racism is in every post he makes. Someone made an unfortunate mistake and In honestly Frank Thomas is really not some one you gave much race thought to. He was just a good baseball guy vs a Kappernick or someone riling things up.

Unfortunate that he allowed his name to be used to peddle some type of 'libido' pills.

The other Frank Thomas would never have allowed such a thing.

There is no need to confirm your disdain. You confirm it all the time -- including by starting frivolous threads like this one.

I am trying to help you get beyond your narrow dem plantation mentality. Fox has non-plantation blacks on all the time (all of them articulate and even clean, as your hero Joe Crow would say). Instead of challenging - or even listening to -- what they say, you dismiss them as black traitors, uncle Toms, sambos or whatever racist term pops into your narrow mind.
Myself and 99% of other blacks have listened to these self hating black traitors. That’s why we don’t like them. If you would have read the book, “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” by Harriet Beecher Stowe, you would see that these folks aren’t like Uncle Tom. They are more like the 2 characters in the book of names that we can’t say here anymore. You said one of them. These folks don’t even go on black talk radio. They’re invited all the time. They prefer to hide behind their podcasts or appear on Faux News when called upon.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli

It’s sad you dismiss this as a mistake by some jive intern. You don’t see an intern or whoever mistaking Barbara Streisand with Karen Carpenter, do you?

It’s sad you dismiss this as a mistake by some jive intern. You don’t see an intern or whoever mistaking Barbara Streisand with Karen Carpenter, do you?
This explains you , so caught up in looking for racism you cant see the difference in confusing Frank Thomas with Frank Thomas is different than confusing Barbara Streisand with Karen Carpenter . If you spend your life looking this hard for racism you will find it somewhere.

What is a jive intern anyway? I typed that with an accent but it didnt come through . It sounds pretty damn racist to me.

This explains you , so caught up in looking for racism you cant see the difference in confusing Frank Thomas with Frank Thomas is different than confusing Barbara Streisand with Karen Carpenter . If you spend your life looking this hard for racism you will find it somewhere.

What is a jive intern anyway? I typed that with an accent but it didnt come through . It sounds pretty damn racist to me.
If you don’t know what jive means, then you are a young whippersnapper.

You are so naive, probably a result of your long-term isolation on the dem plantation.

Here is a pretty funny article, with several intern-quality examples from your fave, CNN - and others such as:

2. In January, Boston ABC-affiliate WCVB used a 2011 photo of the deceased former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez in a tweet about the Patriots winning the AFC championship.

5. The New York Times published a photo of Japanese figure skaters Miu Suzaki and Ryuichi Kihara. But, the caption wrongly identified them as Chinese skaters Yu Xiaooyu and Zhang Hao.

You are so naive, probably a result of your long-term isolation on the dem plantation.

Here is a pretty funny article, with several intern-quality examples from your fave, CNN - and others such as:

2. In January, Boston ABC-affiliate WCVB used a 2011 photo of the deceased former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez in a tweet about the Patriots winning the AFC championship.

5. The New York Times published a photo of Japanese figure skaters Miu Suzaki and Ryuichi Kihara. But, the caption wrongly identified them as Chinese skaters Yu Xiaooyu and Zhang Hao.

The article you just posted cites one instance from one news organization each. Faux News has done this to Black Americans 3 times in one year. If you can't tell Aretha Franklin form Patti LaBelle you need to be shot.

The article you just posted cites one instance from one news organization each. Faux News has done this to Black Americans 3 times in one year. If you can't tell Aretha Franklin form Patti LaBelle you need to be shot.
Two from CNN.

Should you be shot if you can't tell a dead murderer like Hernandaz from anybody else who is not a dead murderer?

Reactions: herrli
How do you know this, because I think it is highly unlikely?
Because the radio hosts said that they invited so and so and they either declined or do not respond. They certainly do not need an invitation as they can just call into the show. I have yet to have heard them call on either.

More importantly, black conservatives are running for or current hold public office do not come onto black talk radio either. This includes Sen. Tim Scott and his congress black conservative counterparts. No conservative candidates or current office holders come on regardless of race for that matter. Millions of listeners listen to the SiriusXM urban channel. Not going on this channel is an opportunity missed to reach black voters. The only conservatives that’s been on the SiriusXM unban radio shows have been Michael Steele, Colin Powell, and Shermichael Singleton.

Millions of listeners listen to the SiriusXM urban channel. Not going on this channel is an opportunity missed to reach black voters.
How do you know that?

It would be sad if that many people really listen to victimhood radio, so I hope it is not true.

How do you know that?

It would be sad if that many people really listen to victimhood radio, so I hope it is not true.
You can call if whatever you want, but yes millions listen to the station. Either way, still a missed opportunity for republicans to reach black voters.

You can call if whatever you want, but yes millions listen to the station. Either way, still a missed opportunity for republicans to reach black voters.
Did they invite Trump? He'll go on any show, including msnbc and even cnn.

Did they invite Trump? He'll go on any show, including msnbc and even cnn.
Oh yeah since announced his presidency in 2015. The same year the NAACP invited him to speak at their convention and he turned them down. Bush the Younger spoke at the NAACP convention during his tenure. If Chump and other republicans contact the urban radio show’s producers, they’ll be happy to have them on. Larry Elder did go on Charlemagne’s show on whatever syndicated terrestrial station he is on.

Oh yeah since announced his presidency in 2015. The same year the NAACP invited him to speak at their convention and he turned them down. Bush the Younger spoke at the NAACP convention during his tenure. If Chump and other republicans contact the urban radio show’s producers, they’ll be happy to have them on. Larry Elder did go on Charlemagne’s show on whatever syndicated terrestrial station he is on.
He's the one Crow said ain't black if he voted for Trump, right?

I think he said recently he is disgusted with Crow and will not vote for him. Does that mean he is not black anymore?

He's the one Crow said ain't black if he voted for Trump, right?

I think he said recently he is disgusted with Crow and will not vote for him. Does that mean he is not black anymore?
Yep, that is the one and only.

What does the NAACP stand for? I mean specifically what word does each letter stand for?

So you are fine with a guy who calls black males 'boy' deciding who is black?
His most outrageous was that bad dude corn pop lol. I’ll be honest, the fact that these two are the likely candidates saddens me, I did see that DeSantis was finally showing some fight today, probably too little to late though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT