ADVERTISEMENT

Economic moron.

What do you guys think of this:
Actually makes perfect sense to me as it appears Biden’s economic advisor is an idiot.

What’s your thoughts @purdave as it appears that you are a moderate Democrat. The video appears to be a great summary of Democratic economic policies. Contrary to what Democrats say, their policies create inflation and destroy wealth.

BTW….Jared Bernstein (born December 26, 1955)[1]is an American musician who is the chair of the United States Council of Economic Advisers. He is a senior fellow at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.[2] From 2009 to 2011, Bernstein was the chief economist and economic adviser to Vice President Joe Biden in the Obama Administration.[3] In 2008, Michael D. Shear described Bernstein as a progressiveand "a strong advocate for workers".[4]

Idiots, plain and simple.

But hey, when the Biden Titanic goes down, Bernstein can play a tune while the ship sinks.

Last edited:
Actually makes perfect sense to me as it appears Biden’s economic advisor is an idiot.

What’s your thoughts @purdave as it appears that you are a moderate Democrat. The video appears to be a great summary of Democratic economic policies. Contrary to what Democrats say, their policies create inflation and destroy wealth.

BTW….Jared Bernstein (born December 26, 1955)[1]is an American musician who is the chair of the United States Council of Economic Advisers. He is a senior fellow at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.[2] From 2009 to 2011, Bernstein was the chief economist and economic adviser to Vice President Joe Biden in the Obama Administration.[3] In 2008, Michael D. Shear described Bernstein as a progressiveand "a strong advocate for workers".[4]

Idiots, plain and simple.

But hey, when the Biden Titanic goes down, Bernstein can play a tune while the ship
I think the guy is a complete idiot, but would like to hear how supporters of the current administration see this. Do they think it's fake? Maybe this guy isn't a Biden advisor? How can you have any faith in the White house if this dude is providing economic input?

I think the guy is a complete idiot, but would like to hear how supporters of the current administration see this. Do they think it's fake? Maybe this guy isn't a Biden advisor? How can you have any faith in the White house if this dude is providing economic input?
If you do a little research, it’s clear that Bernstein is Biden’s economic advisor

RE “Faith in the WH”. Ding ding ding…we have a winner here. Exactly. Biden is a buffoon when it comes to the economy and he is being led by a buffoon. But it’s just not Biden, it’s Democrats in general, less Joe Manchin and Kristen Sinema, who actually voted against the Democrat budget proposals by the current administration.

I have posted for years how stupid this administration is and now there’s video evidence that the wizard behind the curtain is an idiot. And leads a whole cast of idiots. It’s the basic reason why inflation exists today. Too much spending, too many dollars chasing too few goods.

Imagine if the Supreme Court had not blocked Biden’s proposal to pay for college debt. Inflation would be 5-7% with it being nearly impossible to control.

But…let’s vote for Democrats…🤪🤪🤪🤪

BTW, Thank you for posting as I missed this last week while on vacation.

Last edited:
125 views and not one Democrat wanting to debate economic policies and/or assess Biden’s economic advisor.

@BuilderBob6 ?
@BNIBoiler ?

The silence is deafening. And the American public agrees

125 views and not one Democrat wanting to debate economic policies and/or assess Biden’s economic advisor.

@BuilderBob6 ?
@BNIBoiler ?

The silence is deafening. And the American public agrees
Bob and BNI, for as lefty lib, Trump hating Dems they are, know that Biden is an idiot. They just like him because his name doesn't start with a T and end with a P.
They're more than happy to cut off their nose to spite their face.

Reactions: PurdueDave
Bob and BNI, for as lefty lib, Trump hating Dems they are, know that Biden is an idiot. They just like him because his name doesn't start with a T and end with a P.
They're more than happy to cut off their nose to spite their face.
I doubt that Uncle Pavlov thinks that because no such talk is allowed on the plantation.

Likewise for Bagram Bob, whose raging TDS seems to have caused serious mental instability .

I doubt that Uncle Pavlov thinks that because no such talk is allowed on the plantation.

Likewise for Bagram Bob, whose raging TDS seems to have caused serious mental instability .

Both are happy with the $30,000+ in inflation Dem green energy policy has cost them..... because they have been fooled by their media masters that for the first time Corporate Greed is attacking Americans. Corporate greed....a new phenomenon that has reared it's ugly head for the first time in the 234 year history of corporations in America. Lol

Both are happy with the $30,000+ in inflation Dem green energy policy has cost them..... because they have been fooled by their media masters that for the first time Corporate Greed is attacking Americans. Corporate greed....a new phenomenon that has reared it's ugly head for the first time in the 234 year history of corporations in America. Lol
But have you seen how much smaller Snickers Bars are? That proves it right there.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
It is corporate greed. Green corporate greed.

Reactions: TheGunner
The people on the left know just how bad inflation is. It’s a lost cause for Biden.

Their only concern is whether or not to pivot to Newsom or Hillary

The people on the left know just how bad inflation is. It’s a lost cause for Biden.

Their only concern is whether or not to pivot to Newsom or Hillary

I know one Dem is the same wrong policy as the next. So it would make little difference to America if they dumped Biden.

But a lot of independent voters are either...not tuned in enough to know the above, or are easily swayed by slick media to forget it was bad Dem policy that got us here....so yes if the Dems want to win, they will change jockeys.

That's why the early Dem debate is happening.....earliest in recent history. Pre-convention, so if Biden flops in debate 1, they can switch jockeys @ the convention.

Different jockey or not.....Still the same bad horse in this policy though.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT