ADVERTISEMENT

Drill baby drill

Love how lefties use out of context clips to push the dementia angle, but are silent about Biden.
I’m not silent about Biden. He has good days and bad days but he is definitely catching up to him. He’s too old to be president.

Now explain what trump was talking about. How is it out of context lol? What’s the freaking context?

So…….does trump just not understand how it works? Explain to me how he’s going to pay down the debt by drilling more.
Opening up federal lands to more exploration and drilling, reducing federal permitting regs and costs, eliminating wasteful green pork subsidies that distort the energy market, and reversing idiot Biden decisions like canceling the Keystone pipeline will spur the production of more US domestic energy.

Energy supplies go up, energy costs go down, and thus so do the costs of just about everything since energy is involved in all of it. Consumers have more money to spend on other stuff, manufacturers will have more money to invest and develop, the economy will improve, and tax revenues will go up.

At the same time, we won't have the shame of a president making deals to secure more energy from the likes of Maduro in Venz.

Any more questions?

Opening up federal lands to more exploration and drilling, reducing federal permitting regs and costs, eliminating wasteful green pork subsidies that distort the energy market, and reversing idiot Biden decisions like canceling the Keystone pipeline will spur the production of more US domestic energy.

Energy supplies go up, energy costs go down, and thus so do the costs of just about everything since energy is involved in all of it. Consumers have more money to spend on other stuff, manufacturers will have more money to invest and develop, the economy will improve, and tax revenues will go up.

At the same time, we won't have the shame of a president making deals to secure more energy from the likes of Maduro in Venz.

Any more questions?

probably lost some when you typed tax REVENUES go up (if not before)...not taxes, but revenues going up. I'm simply amazed that anyone wouldn't want anyone but Biden. There must be a new transbrain out of body experiment going on.

Reactions: bonefish1
probably lost some when you typed tax REVENUES go up (if not before)...not taxes, but revenues going up. I'm simply amazed that anyone wouldn't want anyone but Biden. There must be a new transbrain out of body experiment going on.
I meant revenue from taxes will go up, which is what Trump must have meant by reducing the debt. It would be more accurate to say the deficit will go down.

I was just trying to help B2 understand what Trump likely meant, since it was beyond him, apparently.

Has B2 ever claimed to be a Purdue grad like Uncle Bni has? I hope not.

I meant revenue from taxes will go up, which is what Trump must have meant by reducing the debt. It would be more accurate to say the deficit will go down.

I was just trying to help B2 understand what Trump likely meant, since it was beyond him, apparently.

Has B2 ever claimed to be a Purdue grad like Uncle Bni has? I hope not.
I agree with your whole first paragraph and thought of Ronny when you typed on the tax revenue. ;)

So you agree he doesn’t know wtf he’s talking about?

Are you people insane? The debt is 34 trillion. You’re go to grow the economy enough to pay that off……or even down significantly……..all because of lower gas prices? ROFL. He’s says going to cut taxes too. Grow your way out of debt while cutting taxes. Has it ever worked?

Read…….and try to figure out how to spin this into something else.

So you agree he doesn’t know wtf he’s talking about?

Are you people insane? The debt is 34 trillion. You’re go to grow the economy enough to pay that off……or even down significantly……..all because of lower gas prices? ROFL. He’s says going to cut taxes too. Grow your way out of debt while cutting taxes. Has it ever worked?

Read…….and try to figure out how to spin this into something else.

I read it. I generally agree with it, although I am surprised there was zero mention of the highly positive impact that cheap, abundant energy supplies have on the US economy (not to mention foreign policy).

Trump is frequently wrong on details as in this example, but what you miss about Trump is that he is remarkably correct on seeing the big picture. In this example, the big picture is the massive benefits that accrue to the US from being not only energy independent, but also energy exporting.

In contrast, the guy you are so proud to have voted for is not only frequently wrong on details, but also remarkedly shortsighted and even ignorant when it comes to the big picture. Energy is a prime example, where he campaigned on an absurd "no more fossil fuels" platform (remember what he famously told kiddo as he moved in close enough to get a sniff?).

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
So…….does trump just not understand how it works? Explain to me how he’s going to pay down the debt by drilling more.
Well... oil and gas prices have a huge impact on every single good in America and across the pond. SO, if you reduce the cost of transportation, you can reduce the cost of goods, thus you can stimulate the economy.

Btw, you are ROFL, Bob, because you belong to that well known club that is easily amused. Here are some of your fellow club members from Germany, laughing at Trump when he told them in a UN speech that Germany was dangerously dependent on Russian energy. He could see the big picture, but they, like you, could only laugh in ignorance. Think they were still laughing last winter when Germany was struggling to figure out how to heat its homes, businesses, and factories.?

I’m not silent about Biden. He has good days and bad days but he is definitely catching up to him. He’s too old to be president.

Now explain what trump was talking about. How is it out of context lol? What’s the freaking context?
You'd need what was said before and after that clip to get the full context. lol

Any more questions?

This is way too simple of an explanation for a lefty lib like Bob to understand.
He still thinks climate change is man-made.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
This is way too simple of an explanation for a lefty lib like Bob to understand.
He still thinks climate change is man-made.
This isn’t March of ‘22. This is now. But you idiots still don’t seem to understand that oil is a GLOBAL commodity. The price of our energy is not dictated by how much oil we produce.

This was from August.

“But the ever-increasing flow of U.S. crude has failed to keep a lid on gasoline prices, showing once again that a global market drives the fuel prices that shape presidents’ political futures.”

This is now.

Since you idiots believe that a president has control of how much oil we produce, you should be giving Biden credit for the record production levels of oil and natural gas during his administration. Isn’t that how it works?

This isn’t March of ‘22. This is now. But you idiots still don’t seem to understand that oil is a GLOBAL commodity. The price of our energy is not dictated by how much oil we produce.

This was from August.

“But the ever-increasing flow of U.S. crude has failed to keep a lid on gasoline prices, showing once again that a global market drives the fuel prices that shape presidents’ political futures.”

This is now.

Since you idiots believe that a president has control of how much oil we produce, you should be giving Biden credit for the record production levels of oil and natural gas during his administration. Isn’t that how it works?
Bob, calm down. You know I worry about your blood pressure.

At the same time, thanks for keeping us updated on your calendar discoveries. Your insights on the year and date are no doubt helpful for Uncle Bni, Hoof, and your other knee-jerk lib pals.

Yes, it is GLOBAL. Another brilliant insight, although you might have noticed I ended a post above with a reference to the benefits of energy independence to our foreign policy.

You seemed above to be asking for an explanation of 'wtf' Trump was thinking, and I tried to help you. I don't agree with everything he says. In fact, he doesn't agree with everything he says because he often contradicts himself.

My point to you, again, is that Trump has an uncanny ability to see the big picture, as he often proved as President. The senile hack you voted for, in contrast, has no ability to see the big picture, as he has proven repeatedly. In fact, just today he demonstrated it again. BHO was obviously correct in his assessment about not underestimating Joe.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

This was from August.

This is now.

I have never seen one person here state the prices at our pump had ONLY to do with our oil production. However, it can't hurt, because the overall world production goes up as we produce more, right?

The Climate policies of Obama and Biden have an effect on prices. Allowing our refining facilities go under and not build new ones have an effect on prices. Lowering demand (more electric cars on the road) has an effect on prices. And yes, the price of a barrel of oil has and effect on prices.

What a lot of people, especially those on the left, tend to mistakenly do is see the price of oil go down and expect the price at the pump to immediately drop. That's not how it works. The price at the pump is directly affected by the price per gallon that station purchased their fuel for. A ma and pop station that gets less use than a large chain station, for example, will have higher prices for longer because it will take them longer to go through the fuel they purchased for that higher price.

I have never seen one person here state the prices at our pump had ONLY to do with our oil production. However, it can't hurt, because the overall world production goes up as we produce more, right?

The Climate policies of Obama and Biden have an effect on prices. Allowing our refining facilities go under and not build new ones have an effect on prices. Lowering demand (more electric cars on the road) has an effect on prices. And yes, the price of a barrel of oil has and effect on prices.

What a lot of people, especially those on the left, tend to mistakenly do is see the price of oil go down and expect the price at the pump to immediately drop. That's not how it works. The price at the pump is directly affected by the price per gallon that station purchased their fuel for. A ma and pop station that gets less use than a large chain station, for example, will have higher prices for longer because it will take them longer to go through the fuel they purchased for that higher price.
Lol. Of course no one here said our gas prices ONLY had to do with our production. All of you here just simply ignored and never mention the global influence on gas prices. Other than Russia, which was only used to further the argument against the war in Ukraine.

All you did talk about was gas prices were lower under trump because of his policies. There was more production because of HIM. We were “energy independent “ because he cut regulations, never understanding that we still needed to imported oil while being “energy independent”. Different grades oil are used to make different products and not all refineries make gasoline.

Trump cut regulations and expanded drilling on government lands. The oil companies love him. Gas prices dropped. Biden added regulations and restricted oil exploration. Stopped the pipeline . Oil companies hate him. Gas prices went up. That’s the extent of the argument you people have been making for 3 years.

The government doesn’t own the refineries. They close for all kinds of reasons. The government doesn’t allow them to close.

You just did it again. Blamed Obama and Biden for something you apparently don’t have a clue about. It’s like a default setting. Perfect example of how you people argue this topic.

Lol. Of course no one here said our gas prices ONLY had to do with our production. All of you here just simply ignored and never mention the global influence on gas prices. Other than Russia, which was only used to further the argument against the war in Ukraine.

All you did talk about was gas prices were lower under trump because of his policies. There was more production because of HIM. We were “energy independent “ because he cut regulations, never understanding that we still needed to imported oil while being “energy independent”. Different grades oil are used to make different products and not all refineries make gasoline.

Trump cut regulations and expanded drilling on government lands. The oil companies love him. Gas prices dropped. Biden added regulations and restricted oil exploration. Stopped the pipeline . Oil companies hate him. Gas prices went up. That’s the extent of the argument you people have been making for 3 years.
OMG, it's almost as if companies understand when a president is pro oil and one is anti oil. Wouldn't be smart for said companies to speculate how business is going to go when someone is either pro or anti their product... FFS.
The government doesn’t own the refineries. They close for all kinds of reasons. The government doesn’t allow them to close.
The government doesn't have to own them to negatively effect them. Higher regulations are going to cause companies to not build new and in many cases let out of date ones close because it costs too much money. So government can still have a massive affect without owning them and can cause them to close.
You just did it again. Blamed Obama and Biden for something you apparently don’t have a clue about. It’s like a default setting. Perfect example of how you people argue this topic.
Yeah ok man. Guess it's just coincidence that gas prices spiked under Obama and Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT