ADVERTISEMENT

Dre Davis recruitment

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. As was said, he wasn’t a great fit for Purdue as we already had multiple players at his position!

this clears the path for Edey and a real need.

Totally agree. Horrible fit. Made zero sense for Painter to build for the future and take a 6’6 do it all/multi-positional player. Made no sense to add competition and allow at least one of the guards in that class to redshirt. Totally glad we didn’t get him. Really dodged a bullet with that top 100 prospect from the Indianapolis area. Whew. Football lost but at least we got a win with Dre picking Louisville.

so if given a choice of playing Haarms and Tre as a twin tower, who would you play at the 4 and the 5 ? before Haarms came to Purdue , he was playing the 4 in Europe. That led to speculation he could team up with Haas as a twin towers.

What's the difference who is labeled the 4 or the 5? They guard whichever opponent is a better matchup.

I caught that. I thought there was a hint of self-awareness, but I suspect the victimization syndrome caused him to miss the point.
Th
I caught that. I thought there was a hint of self-awareness, but I suspect the victimization syndrome caused him to miss the point.
Lol, that's funny. I took it he probably said something but I didn't see it because he's on ignore!

All the praise he gave to Louisville and Mack made my stomach turn. Meh! Of all our misses in the past few weeks, I think the Ben Carlson one will be the one we regret the most.

All the praise he gave to Louisville and Mack made my stomach turn. Meh! Of all our misses in the past few weeks, I think the Ben Carlson one will be the one we regret the most.

Mack sells his military style but not much honor in meddling with recruits. It’s not illegal but I’m sure Hoiberg is ticked.

Every time Somebody does not commit to Purdue we have an excuse .. Why can't it just be he did wanna come here.
Mack sells his military style but not much honor in meddling with recruits. It’s not illegal but I’m sure Hoiberg is ticked.
I've been saying hes more talented than any of the recruits we've been recruiting

Reactions: paco68
Every time Somebody does not commit to Purdue we have an excuse .. Why can't it just be he did wanna come here.

I've been saying hes more talented than any of the recruits we've been recruiting

"We" who?

If you have a disagreement with someone, grab some courage and call them on it.

This "we" sh*t doesn't fly. We all have opinions. Some good, some bad. Some you agree with, others you don't. Man up and stop with the blanket statements on the "we" garbage.

Nobody in particular because there has been so many to give excuses on why they don't come to Purdue. I really just read the comments I don't read who Posted it. Me I take it as they just Did not want to come to Purdue. No need to say why who cares why.

So you think he's better than Morton or Ivey?

Nobody in particular because there has been so many to give excuses on why they don't come to Purdue. I really just read the comments I don't read who Posted it. Me I take it as they just Did not want to come to Purdue. No need to say why who cares why.

Respectfully, if you're going to call out the forum, you need to be specific. Otherwise, it's an inane (empty) comment. It's meaningless. Very few people engage in it. As such, it's not worth pointing out. By doing so you paint the entire forum with a very broad brush.

I am waiting for Pierre Delecto to jump in and start defending Mack just like previous poster(s) did for Crean and Slick Rick.

Reactions: BoilerAndy

Who is making excuses? Of course a player didn't choose Purdue because he didn't want to come to Purdue.

Who is making excuses? Of course a player didn't choose Purdue because he didn't want to come to Purdue.
I've done heard they don't fit the system We have 3 players that plays the same position We really didn't want him here in the 1st place Should I keep on going with all the reasons why that I've heard on this board

I've done heard they don't fit the system We have 3 players that plays the same position We really didn't want him here in the 1st place Should I keep on going with all the reasons why that I've heard on this board
Those are hardly excuses, when people have opinions about where the scholarship should go. Especially when most of those comments were posted before he announced where he was going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT