ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ squeezes in one more cover up on last day of the year

...just in time for the holiday weekend to slide it past the public. Well done, faithful public servants. Protect those establishment hacks who took money from SBF.

Blow him another kiss, Auntie Maxine.

It’s alright and justified as long as it’s for the democrat politicians.

I would bet there are some repub hacks that received stolen money as well.

Likewise for the Lolita flight logs allegedly coming out soon.
No doubt in my mind that some republicans received some questionable money too. However, I would highly doubt had Sam contributed money to Trump the charges would not be dropped.

Diverting is the new whataboutism.

You think it unfair to point out your past love for a major and corrupt conspiracy hoax when you ridicule someone about a "good conspiracy"? Doesn't it make you feel foolish, as it should?
First of all, you’re wrong as usual. I said from the beginning I would abide by Mueller’s findings. I have. Spend your day going through my posts and tell me when I have ever brought it up, EVER said trump colluded.
Second, the results of the investigation have NOTHING to do with the reasons for starting it. Do you think every time a murder trial results in an acquittal it means the investigation should never have been done?
Third, there was a mountain of evidence for the investigation. Despite the missteps by the government, it was clear that the trump campaign took steps that required an investigation. It wasn’t a hoax. You’re just parroting trump, like the the weak minded douche you are.
Lastly, you bring this up every time you don’t want to deal with a question. YOU DUCKED A QUESTION about the tread topic YOU STARTED. You want to rehash your golden oldies, arguments you think you can win or have won. Again, just like trump. Bagram, FBI, racist Joe, collusion. You can’t go a few days without doing it. You just jump into threads and bring them up. How badly do you need attention?

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Back to the point, if you had read anything except the tweet, you would know this guy is going to jail for a long time and additional charges don’t mean anything. To be some kind of conspiracy, The guy would have to get off scot-free and He’s not.

• Haha
Back to the point, if you had read anything except the tweet, you would know this guy is going to jail for a long time and additional charges don’t mean anything. To be some kind of conspiracy, The guy would have to get off scot-free and He’s not.
I believe you misunderstood Skydog's point, which I thought was that if sbx had given money to Trump, the DOJ would not have dropped the charges. Skydog can clarify, but I don't agree with that view (if it was his view) because the establishment hacks would still not want the publicity of having received stolen money.

I hope your rant means you have made a NY resolution to stop hiding from questions. If so, you can tell us what news sources you follow.

PS, what question do you think I ducked about this thread? I don't see it. Maybe you are delusional in your ranting rages?

First of all, you’re wrong as usual. I said from the beginning I would abide by Mueller’s findings. I have. Spend your day going through my posts and tell me when I have ever brought it up, EVER said trump colluded.
Second, the results of the investigation have NOTHING to do with the reasons for starting it. Do you think every time a murder trial results in an acquittal it means the investigation should never have been done?
Third, there was a mountain of evidence for the investigation. Despite the missteps by the government, it was clear that the trump campaign took steps that required an investigation. It wasn’t a hoax. You’re just parroting trump, like the the weak minded douche you are.
Lastly, you bring this up every time you don’t want to deal with a question. YOU DUCKED A QUESTION about the tread topic YOU STARTED. You want to rehash your golden oldies, arguments you think you can win or have won. Again, just like trump. Bagram, FBI, racist Joe, collusion. You can’t go a few days without doing it. You just jump into threads and bring them up. How badly do you need attention?
Word salad Bobby at his finest . What was that like 200 words that 10 at mot wouldve said the same thing but then little Bobby wouldn't get to feel superior in his own warped mind

We must protect our political overlords. SBF dindonuffin. Unreal. You can steal client's money and give it to politicians and they will forgive that part of it. This is some pretty epic fraud.

We must protect our political overlords. SBF dindonuffin. Unreal. You can steal client's money and give it to politicians and they will forgive that part of it. This is some pretty epic fraud.

This guy that they recently dropped other charges against is already convicted and looking at 50 years under the guidelines and 100 years under the statutory maximums already.

Do you think that it’s a wise use of taxpayer money to have an additional long extended trial, and if convicted have him serve a concurrent sentence, on other charges?

Last edited:
This guy that they recently dropped other charges against is already convicted and looking at 50 years under the guidelines and 100 years under the statutory maximums already.

Do you think that it’s a wise use of taxpayer money to have an additional long extended trial, and if convicted have him serve a concurrent sentence, on other charges?
I'm not sure wise use of taxpayer money is or has been a priority for many politicians

I'm not sure wise use of taxpayer money is or has been a priority for many politicians
Completely agree!

But this not about elected politicians. It’s about career prosecutors not having an unnecessary trial for a guy that was convicted at his first trial, and is going to prison for a very long time.

Completely agree!

But this not about elected politicians. It’s about career prosecutors not having an unnecessary trial for a guy that was convicted at his first trial, and is going to prison for a very long time.
I'm just not sure many care when it is another's money. What price do they pay for wasting money...rhetorical unless a prosecutor is elected instead of appointed and then those prosecutors "could" have bad publicity and fall out making them care

I'm just not sure many care when it is another's money. What price do they pay for wasting money...rhetorical unless a prosecutor is elected instead of appointed and then those prosecutors "could" have bad publicity and fall out making them care
Theft of hundreds of millions?

That should be vigorously prosecuted no matter how much the general public cares due to it being "another's money."

Theft of hundreds of millions?

That should be vigorously prosecuted no matter how much the general public cares due to it being "another's money."
I made a general statement that is true. You are focused on a particular item. Generally it is quite common that people care less when spending other people's money. That is the basis for a smaller government...that and no consequences for being wrong usually. Then how does one make sense out of giving (releasing) 6 billion to Iran that we know will go to terrorism while a bit later "

"US Pushing To Confiscate $300,000,000,000 After Freezing Assets Owned by Russia’s Central Bank and Members of the Russian Elite."

Yeah, I understand "trying to make it tougher on Russia" in a war that didn't have to be to try to end it by freezing Russia's money. Still there is a bit of irony in releasing money to Iran to be used to hurt you and then freezing money from a country not hurting you that just didn't want Nato on its lawn. China is the big problem, not Russia. We have no idea what happens to the money going to Ukraine. The military accounting of money has been broken for some time

I made a general statement that is true. You are focused on a particular item. Generally it is quite common that people care less when spending other people's money. That is the basis for a smaller government...that and no consequences for being wrong usually. Then how does one make sense out of giving (releasing) 6 billion to Iran that we know will go to terrorism while a bit later "

"US Pushing To Confiscate $300,000,000,000 After Freezing Assets Owned by Russia’s Central Bank and Members of the Russian Elite."

Yeah, I understand "trying to make it tougher on Russia" in a war that didn't have to be to try to end it by freezing Russia's money. Still there is a bit of irony in releasing money to Iran to be used to hurt you and then freezing money from a country not hurting you that just didn't want Nato on its lawn. China is the big problem, not Russia. We have no idea what happens to the money going to Ukraine. The military accounting of money has been broken for some time
I was focused on the thread we are in.

I was focused on the thread we are in.
You being 'focused' is also pretty funny.

I was hoping you would 'focus' on your dramatic exit message, including an apology for lying about Ashley Biden, and then slither back to your native clownpants forum. That would have been a good way for this forum to start the new year.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3

Except that's not what this is about. This is about keeping away any investigations into campaign finances and any deals that occurred behind the scenes.

You being 'focused' is also pretty funny.

I was hoping you would 'focus' on your dramatic exit message, including an apology for lying about Ashley Biden, and then slither back to your native clownpants forum. That would have been a good way for this forum to start the new year.
mamrie hart idiot GIF by This Might Get

Oh Diverting; you are such a silly, severely limited small child.

TAKE YOUR MEDS BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF!

Except that's not what this is about. This is about keeping away any investigations into campaign finances and any deals that occurred behind the scenes.
I don’t think the contributions themselves weren’t illegal. If you’re concerned about dark money being funneled to politicians then you should be arguing to change campaign finance regulations.

The problem was it was money from investors.

• Haha
Well I guess we have that in common after all the times you’ve said you truly admire LBJ. Now don’t be coy and deny it and don’t back track about your heroes LBJ and Donnie Jo Trump.
Are you now trying to build a case that your lies about Ashley Biden were intended as satire?

Are you now trying to build a case that your lies about Ashley Biden were intended as satire?

This is an interesting switch. You have spent sooooo long obsessed with Hunter Biden. Now you seem to be transitioning to being obsessed with Ashley Biden. Every thread seems to now come back to Ashley Biden. Aren't you worried that Hunter is feeling neglected? hahahahahaha

So here's a hot take for you: Joe Biden's kids have had some real struggles, including with drug dependency. And Hunter clearly (to me) traded on the family name to make a shitload of barely legal (at best) money, very much like Jared and Ivanka and Donnie Jr. Jared has been the best/most lucrative at doing so, but Hunter is a far skankier guy. New flash: Not everyone's kids can turn out good like George W's or Obama's.

Too much reality for you?

This is an interesting switch. You have spent sooooo long obsessed with Hunter Biden. Now you seem to be transitioning to being obsessed with Ashley Biden. Every thread seems to now come back to Ashley Biden. Aren't you worried that Hunter is feeling neglected? hahahahahaha

So here's a hot take for you: Joe Biden's kids have had some real struggles, including with drug dependency. And Hunter clearly (to me) traded on the family name to make a shitload of barely legal (at best) money, very much like Jared and Ivanka and Donnie Jr. Jared has been the best/most lucrative at doing so, but Hunter is a far skankier guy. New flash: Not everyone's kids can turn out good like George W's or Obama's.

Too much reality for you?
You are diverting again from an issue directly related to this forum, which is that you told a lie about Ashley Biden to support your liberal viewpoint, and then another lie to try to cover up that first lie.

Quit diverting, man or woman up, and apologize to this board.

Is that expecting too much reality from you?

You are diverting again from an issue directly related to this forum, which is that you told a lie about Ashley Biden to support your liberal viewpoint, and then another lie to try to cover up that first lie.

Quit diverting, man or woman up, and apologize to this board.

Is that expecting too much reality from you?
No YOU are Diverting - that's your name!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
So @Riveting- because you are popping out a 'sad emoji', for the umpteenth time I will make another attempt at being straightforward with you to see if you can respond similarly and hopefully do better:
  1. Post #1 in this thread - You start a substantive thread with a link to an article that six counts against convicted fraudster Sam Bankman Fried were being dropped, and state it was to "Protect those establishment hacks who took money from SBF."
  2. I respond in posts #15 and 17 on that exact topic, stating that "(SBF) is already convicted and looking at 50 years under the guidelines and 100 years under the statutory maximums already. Do you think that it’s a wise use of taxpayer money to have an additional long extended trial, and if convicted have him serve a concurrent sentence, on other charges?" No snarkiness; no insults; on point, no mention of you.
  3. Your first response to me is in post #23, where you state, "You being 'focused' is also pretty funny. I was hoping you would 'focus' on your dramatic exit message, including an apology for lying about Ashley Biden, and then slither back to your native clownpants forum. That would have been a good way for this forum to start the new year." Condescending and completely off-topic
And only then do I call you out by not taking that sh!t from you. Now do you see how this goes and how you can avoid being 'sad'?

Last edited:
I believe you misunderstood Skydog's point, which I thought was that if sbx had given money to Trump, the DOJ would not have dropped the charges. Skydog can clarify, but I don't agree with that view (if it was his view) because the establishment hacks would still not want the publicity of having received stolen money.

I hope your rant means you have made a NY resolution to stop hiding from questions. If so, you can tell us what news sources you follow.

PS, what question do you think I ducked about this thread? I don't see it. Maybe you are delusional in your ranting rages?
I wasn’t replying to his point. I was talking about your thread. You said there was a coverup intended to protect the establishment. You ignore the facts of the case and draw your conclusions from a tweet.

You ignored my post which actually addressed the question you used as a diversion. Wtf do you want dude? You badger people about not answering your tired old questions that you bring up out of nowhere. Then you ignore the replies…….apparently because they don’t fit into your neat little talking points.

Now you bring up YET ANOTHER question from weeks or months ago. Why should I give a rats ass about answering any of your questions when YOU don’t reply? The very same thing you accuse others of……CONSTANTLY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT