ADVERTISEMENT

CMP with another great line....

Aug 31, 2010
One of the questions CMP was asked in his postgame presser was about the three point shooting and its volume and how guys off the bench can come in and drain threes for this team. He agreed and said when guys like Ethan (1/1), Caleb (1/1) and Myles (3/3) can come in and provide that kind of production it only makes us better. He then said, jokingly serious of course, that if we can get Lance to stop shooting it from Crawfordsville or Monticello that would be a benefit as well. It is definitely a plus for us and an advantage when you shoot 7/15 from three and it was your bench that had 5 of them. Keep it rolling boys!

Thanks for adding the clip. I totally agree, it is how CMP’s delivered the line that had me laughing and quite frankly giving him a golf clap.

I have a feeling we aren’t going to be seeing a ton of lance jacking up bad shots early in the shot clock too much more. Really need to get that under control.

I really believe Lance can be an X factor for this team with his speed. I like the confidence from both him and Myles. Braden Smith is our rock, and Loyer continues to surprise me even when his shot is not always falling.

We may not have a top 10 backcourt, but it's well balanced and optimized to work with our bigs, but also not slow enough that it doesn't need to wait for them as we've seen a bit in the past. Morton's minutes and utilization off the bench for defense, finding Zach, and the occasional open look when teams sag off of him is about right, so kudos to Painter for how he's been managing the backcourt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT