ADVERTISEMENT

Chucky Hepburn?

Supposedly a lower body injury. Storr is carrying them, probably to a victory but they could sure use him against Boo.

Correct me if I am wrong, and being half in the bag, I probably am, but was the last time we had defeated Wisky in both regular season games, but lost the 3rd match, was it in the NCAA Elite 8 game? I’ll hang up and wait for an answer.

Reactions: tjreese
Correct me if I am wrong, and being half in the bag, I probably am, but was the last time we had defeated Wisky in both regular season games, but lost the 3rd match, was it in the NCAA Elite 8 game? I’ll hang up and wait for an answer.
Nope. In the 1999-2000 season, we played Wisconsin 4 times. Split the regular season games (each team won their home game). Then lost to them in Big Ten tournament and lost to them again in the Elite Eight game.

not sure it wasn't a split...maybe 2000?

Nope. In the 1999-2000 season, we played Wisconsin 4 times. Split the regular season games (each team won their home game). Then lost to them in Big Ten tournament and lost to them again in the Elite Eight game.
if I would have read yours first I wouldn't have wasted my time

That was actually the 4th meeting that year, IIRC.

Split the regular season meetings, then Wisconsin won the QF BTT game.....then....well, we know what happened.

if I would have read yours first I wouldn't have wasted my time

Same here....haha. What is it with us old guys?

sorry, septimusharding....

full

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Do Dah Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT