ADVERTISEMENT

Biggie Who? Josh Jackson Crystal Ball Now Trending To MSU

Sep 28, 2015
Jerry Meyer and Sean Scherer crystal balled 2016 #1 recruit Josh Jackson to Michigan State last night. Tom Izzo is in the process of assembling his own version of The Fab Five with his class of 2016. Michigan State insider Sean Scherer is now predicting Josh Jackson to MSU in a package deal with top 10 recruit Miles Bridges. If Bridges and Jackson commit to MSU as predicted, it will solidify Tom Izzo's best recruiting class ever. MSU's 2016 class would also be the best Big Ten class assembled in the last 25 years, since the 1991
U-of M Fab Five class. Bridges and Jackson are friends and played on Team USA together. Once Bridges pledges to MSU (over Kentucky and IU) on Oct 3rd, he is going to put the full court press on Jackson to join him at MSU to form a Super Class along with Cassius Winston, Josh Langford and Nick Ward. The 5 freshmen along with a strong returning cast will make MSU the prohibitive favorites for the National Championship in 2016-2017. Izzo's a great coach who deserves to be in the Hall of Fame and deserves his 2nd national title, because he does things the right way, with integrity and class. If Biggie Swanigan did not decommit from the Spartans, MSU would never be in position to land both Bridges and Jackson. Purdue landed a good player in Swanigan, but I would take Bridges and Jackson over him any day of the week. This potential MSU recruiting class of 2016 would be epic and will be a handful to deal with, especially if Josh Jackson joins on board. Goes to show you nice guys (Izzo) don't always finish last. #The Class

Jerry Meyer and Sean Scherer crystal balled 2016 #1 recruit Josh Jackson to Michigan State last night. Tom Izzo is in the process of assembling his own version of The Fab Five with his class of 2016. Michigan State insider Sean Scherer is now predicting Josh Jackson to MSU in a package deal with top 10 recruit Miles Bridges. If Bridges and Jackson commit to MSU as predicted, it will solidify Tom Izzo's best recruiting class ever. MSU's 2016 class would also be the best Big Ten class assembled in the last 25 years, since the 1991
U-of M Fab Five class. Bridges and Jackson are friends and played on Team USA together. Once Bridges pledges to MSU (over Kentucky and IU) on Oct 3rd, he is going to put the full court press on Jackson to join him at MSU to form a Super Class along with Cassius Winston, Josh Langford and Nick Ward. The 5 freshmen along with a strong returning cast will make MSU the prohibitive favorites for the National Championship in 2016-2017. Izzo's a great coach who deserves to be in the Hall of Fame and deserves his 2nd national title, because he does things the right way, with integrity and class. If Biggie Swanigan did not decommit from the Spartans, MSU would never be in position to land both Bridges and Jackson. Purdue landed a good player in Swanigan, but I would take Bridges and Jackson over him any day of the week. This potential MSU recruiting class of 2016 would be epic and will be a handful to deal with, especially if Josh Jackson joins on board. Goes to show you nice guys (Izzo) don't always finish last. #The Class

"The Class" reminds me of "The Movement" in Gloomington. Have you already gotten your T-shirts made?

You think you'll win ZERO games again like UM got credited with that year?

I could see Swannigan transferring to MSU after 2015. Probable? Maybe not. But possible. Deep down you know the kid wants to be a champion.

You think you'll win ZERO games again like UM got credited with that year?

Not a chance. Izzo doesn't cheat. Great coach and a phenomenal 2016 class coming in. Couldn't happen to a more deserving coach than Izzo. Biggie missed out on being coach by a future HOF coach and a very good chance of playing for the national championship the next few seasons. His loss imo.

Probably the wrong year to try and make Purdue fans feel jealous of MSU.

Come on man, Izzo ain't squeaky clean. And he let's his players get away with murder.......or at least rape

Whoa buddy! You better watch it with the baseless accusations about the MSU basketball program. Ok? Izzo runs a class program and refuses to provide personal chefs to recruits which is the rumor being floated about regarding Biggie Swanigan. We all know Biggie wanted to go to MSU, but it was his guardian Rosie Barnes who talked him into going to Purdue, which is his alma mater.

Last edited:
Whoa buddy! You better watch it with the baseless accusations about the MSU basketball program. Ok? Izzo runs a class program and refuses to provide personal chefs to recruits which is the rumor being floated about regarding Biggie Swanigan.

That rumor was started by your idiotic message board. The guy who started the rumor even admitted that it was a joke and completely false. Leave it to some genius like you to believe it and continue to spread it.

Whoa buddy! You better watch it with the baseless accusations about the MSU basketball program. Ok? Izzo runs a class program and refuses to provide personal chefs to recruits which is the rumor being floated about regarding Biggie Swanigan. We all know Biggie wanted to go to MSU, but it was his guardian Rosie Barnes who talked him into going to Purdue, which is his alma mater.

th

I know someone that works for the NCAA and let me tell you there has been investigations into Izzo on more than one occasion. Nothing has happened because they weren't able to find sufficient evidence to act but that hardly speaks of squeaky clean to me.

Also, it is well known that Barnes didn't talk Biggie into the transfer. He did it on his own.

Gee, the funny thing is that the Fab Five never won anything, even before nice guy Steve Fischer was shown to be a cheat. . Maybe history will repeat itself as you suggest. You do know that the Fab-five didn't even win the BIG championship, right? Guess who did, against that over powering talent? I think it is a real testament to your general ignorance that you would come on here, in particular, and brag about a class you don't have yet, and then compare them to the UM Fab Five. What a laugh!

Thanks for the LOL. Visit anytime, but you'd better get sharper on your knowledge if you don't feel like playing the fool.

:cool:

"does things the right way, with integrity and class" Wow, is this a quote from the Book of Revelations ? Nice guy, Saint Izzo, everyone. Yea, he "deserves his 2nd national tittle ".

Why? Because he's such a beautiful human being.

P.S. Thanks Biggie for taking your talent to Purdue so that you could assist MSU in acquiring an "epic" 2016 recruiting class. Clearly this was St. Izzo's master plan all along. What a tactician !

St. Izzo everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked how Izzo and the class acts at Michigan State forced the girl that got raped by Appling and Payne in the stairwell to leave the school. Awesome institution and a classy coach, athletic department, and administration.

I liked how Izzo and the class acts at Michigan State forced the girl that got raped by Appling and Payne in the stairwell to leave the school. Awesome institution and a classy coach, athletic department, and administration.

You're a libeller. Purdue can only wish CMP was half the coach Izzo is. Izzo will be in the Hall of Fame. CMP won't sniff the HOF. That is a fact and until you have concrete proof Izzo covered up anything, I would suggest you stop slandering his good name. You're making a fool of yourself.

Izzo was suspended a couple games for recruiting violations because he had to cheat to land Dawson. Fact.

You're a libeller. Purdue can only wish CMP was half the coach Izzo is. Izzo will be in the Hall of Fame. CMP won't sniff the HOF. That is a fact and until you have concrete proof Izzo covered up anything, I would suggest you stop slandering his good name. You're making a fool of yourself.

Kind of like how you are slandering Painter's and Biggie's names by implying they gave/received improper benefits in the form of a personal chef? You sparties are such hypocrites. Talk about making a fool of yourself. Izzo being shady is brought up by a lot of different people. The fact that M$U fans have to repeatedly tell people that he's clean just proves that a lot of people think he isn't. I think all of the Izzo lovers are just trying to convince themselves that their hero isn't as classless as others know he is.

Reactions: mathboy
Wow, this guy takes his trolling seriously. Two things bud.

1. Purdue will be better than MSU this year and
2. I wouldn't count Bridges as being in the bag just yet. Kentucky is Kentucky and IU offers immediate playing time at his position. Curtis Jones, his PG at Huntington, will be at IU. See will his former teammate, Thomas Bryant.

I have a friend on the basketball staff and I can say with 99.99% certainty that there was $$ exchanged in the Dawson to MSU deal. You can believe it or not, but this is coming from someone on the inside.
So, if you think Izzo runs a clean program, you should get on the phone with Bruce Pearl for your next hire.

Kind of like how you are slandering Painter's and Biggie's names by implying they gave/received improper benefits in the form of a personal chef? You sparties are such hypocrites. Talk about making a fool of yourself. Izzo being shady is brought up by a lot of different people. The fact that M$U fans have to repeatedly tell people that he's clean just proves that a lot of people think he isn't. I think all of the Izzo lovers are just trying to convince themselves that their hero isn't as classless as others know he is.
One-and-done is a child. Don't pick on him too much. Nobody but a simpleton or a child would come on a rivals board and brag about a class that they don't have, then brag that it will be as good as the UM class that won nothing, and was beaten out of the BIG championship by Purdue. It is really hilarious when you think about what he is trying to do.

Now, I don't think Izzo is a bad guy, but he is no saint. For this child to come on here and slander Painter with outright lies, while pretending that the FACTS around the rape case don't exist, and that the dirty smoke around Dawson and others doesn't stink is just dumb. What kind of response did he think he would get? What a maroon!

Last edited:
Reactions: BandofBoilers
I have a friend on the basketball staff and I can say with 99.99% certainty that there was $$ exchanged in the Dawson to MSU deal. You can believe it or not, but this is coming from someone on the inside.
So, if you think Izzo runs a clean program, you should get on the phone with Bruce Pearl for your next hire.
What I have heard is that it was an MSU booster who paid off a street agent. The agent kept his percent of the payoff, and passed the rest to Dawson. No trail. Nothing provable. All done under the table with cash. But hey, what do I know? Nothing "concrete" here. It is probable that Izzo never knew of the deal (AKA Steve Fischer), if it actually happened.

Izzo is a POS. He protects more crimes than any coach in basketball. Gee, the punishment for a Dui is a free trip to Italy.

Reactions: bodog57

I cannot imagine the depth of your insecurity and the breadth of your immaturity.....what drives a guy to run to an opposing team's site and post such immaterial drivel to the other team' perspective?

This. I mean, seriously, it's actually sad on the part of the OP.

No, what's sad is people accusing innocent Spartan basketball players of rape. What's sad is implying improper payoffs to Branden Dawson. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Dawson turned down the home state team Purdue and decided to attend MSU instead. :eek: Could it be that Dawson decided he wanted to play for a future Hall of Fame coach in Izzo? Could it be that Dawson wanted to play for a team that goes deep into the NCAA tournament every year? If you're honest about the whole situation and take off your Black and Old Gold colored glasses, most of you would have done the same thing Dawson did and signed with the superior basketball program in MSU. No one has ever been charged in any rape, so let it rest. I'm sure Izzo sleeps very well at night in his mansion, knowing he runs a clean & one of the most respected basketball programs in the nation. :)

FYI. Izzo made a 2 million $ pledge that he welched on to a public institution. That is fact. He still hasn't paid a nickel over they years. His name resides on the institution list of those that support the institution but are waiting for his donation to arrive. They can wish with one hand $hit in the other and lets see which one fills up first.

No, what's sad is people accusing innocent Spartan basketball players of rape. What's sad is implying improper payoffs to Branden Dawson. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Dawson turned down the home state team Purdue and decided to attend MSU instead. :eek: Could it be that Dawson decided he wanted to play for a future Hall of Fame coach in Izzo? Could it be that Dawson wanted to play for a team that goes deep into the NCAA tournament every year? If you're honest about the whole situation and take off your Black and Old Gold colored glasses, most of you would have done the same thing Dawson did and signed with the superior basketball program in MSU. No one has ever been charged in any rape, so let it rest. I'm sure Izzo sleeps very well at night in his mansion, knowing he runs a clean & one of the most respected basketball programs in the nation. :)

You came on the board just air all of this? Dude, just get out lol.

I don't have any opinion on the Dawson matter; I only know what I have read. I never have made any opinion on that.

It's initial posts like yours that attempt to piss off a fan base. Why do you feel the need to do that, if you are so secure with the greatness of your program? Who the hell are you trying to convince? Most of us are well aware that Michigan State is a superior basketball program, but that doesn't mean you have to come on here and rub it in like a prick.

I'll root for the Boilers for the rest of my life, so your opinions are irrelevant.

Reactions: BandofBoilers
So just to be clear, it's OK for you to toss out baseless accusations but Purdue fans' doing it is sour grapes? Got it.

So you obsess over UM and Purdue. We get it. lol

Fans that post on other teams message boards need to get lives/jobs/girlfriends, etc. I barely have time to post on my own team's board much less some other team. I've never even considered it to be honest.

Reactions: Cleanface
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT