ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona now 8 - 3

Walters will get his 3 years. That’s a given. If the results are similar to the Illinois and Minny games he can coach here as long as he likes.

If he has more Syracuse and Nebraska’s than good, he’ll be gone.

Nobody rooting for him to fail. Up until yesterday, he’d done a good job of that with no help

Nobody rooting for him to fail? I call BS on that remark. Maybe you weren't, but it sure sounded like it and I know a couple of others that made it perfectly clear where they stood. If you have changed your mind, great, welcome to the rebuild.
I don't know if anyone is really rooting for Walters to fail. I hope not.

There's been plenty of criticism of Walter's, no doubt. That comes with the territory, especially when the team starts 2-7 and falls flat in several winnable games. I hope Purdue fans aren't rooting for him to fail.

Reactions: NVboiler and Beorik

There's been plenty of criticism of Walter's, no doubt. That comes with the territory, especially when the team starts 2-7 and falls flat in several winnable games. I hope Purdue fans aren't rooting for him to fail.
I would agree 100%. I don’t think any true fan is rooting for failure.

Yesterday’s game in my opinion shows why many fans are frustrated this year. I think most thought before the season we could be a 6 win team. Now having seen this season play out I think most are looking back thinking we should have 5-6+ wins right now with even 75% of what we saw yesterday.

We hired a 1st time, very young head coach. With that we signed up for bumps in the road and to fire him now would only look foolish. Walters has at least another two years to prove he can do this at a high level. I hope it happens personally and I think most if not all want it yo happen too. But I certainly understand why some don’t think it will happen based on what we have seen this year.

Let’s build in this win. Maybe 2 years from now we can all look back on this weeks game as the turning point! Boiler up!

Maybe I over stated it. I read some pretty borderline trash. Guess it's best to just ignore it and move on.

Reactions: rgarlitz

Exactly.

Criticism based on fact should be allowed here. My point all year is we aren’t as bad talent wise as the results have shown. I think last night with a good offensive scheme and execution we showed that to be true.

Exactly.

Criticism based on fact should be allowed here. My point all year is we aren’t as bad talent wise as the results have shown. I think last night with a good offensive scheme and execution we showed that to be true.
Just remember that when someone else states facts that you don't like and we will all get along just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT