ADVERTISEMENT

Alright King George

Aidan 10 for 11 and 114 yds and 1 TD with a QB rating of 140.2

Mahones2-3 for 0 yards and a QB rating of 70.1.

Unfortunately, the place kicker for LV Purdued it to the right on a 30 yarder, missing something like the first 1 in 55 from this distance.

Reactions: tenwest
The Raiders now playing like we would like to see Purdue play, 14-0. Too bad they didn't go for it on 4th and 1.5 yds instead of that missed FG, then it might be 21-0 .It's nice seeing a Purdue QB doing well in Las Vegas for my now home team.

The Raiders now playing like we would like to see Purdue play, 14-0. Too bad they didn't go for it on 4th and 1.5 yds instead of that missed FG, then it might be 21-0 .It's nice seeing a Purdue QB doing well in Las Vegas for my now home team.
must’ve drafted the Purdue FG kicker

Should be 17-0

Raiders also Purdued a punt!

I don't like the refereeing. Call a penalty on the Raiders for roughing the punter who was blocked into him and the punter landed on him, then just not calling a KC penalty for running into the punter on a fair catch. Likely not calling holding on KC when the defender was clearly held on that KC pre-TD play.

Aidan 10 for 11 and 114 yds and 1 TD with a QB rating of 140.2

Mahones2-3 for 0 yards and a QB rating of 70.1.

Unfortunately, the place kicker for LV Purdued it to the right on a 30 yarder, missing something like the first 1 in 55 from this distance.
the kicker for the Pates missed a 34 yd to tie the game at the end of reg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT