ADVERTISEMENT

Ala Today

pubill

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 2, 2021
Will be real good test, as Alabama has very good athletes and likes to get out and run. They have a lot of quickness, but have not shown to date any motive to guard and their defense has been awful. I would expect Oates to try and motivate them to pressure us all over the court and try and push us to start our offense a ways from the bucket, can they or will they? They do not have the size to effect Edey if he gets the ball and I would expect him to have a field day in his home country.

Be a test for Braden and Lance to see if they can manage game and keep TOs down. I got a idea TKR will have a big game today, will see.

Looking forward to it!

Will be real good test, as Alabama has very good athletes and likes to get out and run. They have a lot of quickness, but have not shown to date any motive to guard and their defense has been awful. I would expect Oates to try and motivate them to pressure us all over the court and try and push us to start our offense a ways from the bucket, can they or will they? They do not have the size to effect Edey if he gets the ball and I would expect him to have a field day in his home country.

Be a test for Braden and Lance to see if they can manage game and keep TOs down. I got a idea TKR will have a big game today, will see.

Looking forward to it!
Edey will get his esp if that Nelson kid isn't 100%, they are like Iowa in that they play lousy D but they take alot of 3's. If they hit a good portion they will keep it close

Looking forward to it!
"if he gets the ball" is as huge as TOs I expect. Whatever the result...good game data for the future!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT