ADVERTISEMENT

Abigail Jegede de commits

Didn't even complete reading the first sentence here but it's amusing to see how much I'm in your head.

I see a pattern of accusing others of sh!t that you commit. For example, you label other fans as idiots when you are the biggest one. You also make **** up about me by accusing me of making **** up yet could only deflect when I asked for specifics.

This time, you keep saying how much you are in my head and how little you read, but it seems more like the other way round. When you bother to post a meaningless comment just to say you haven't read, that's just like a little child, when his lies are exposed, shuts his ears and screams "I don't hear you! I don't care! You lose!" He clearly knows he is wrong, but in his childish mind, refusing to acknowledge means it isn't true. Otherwise, if he is right or has good reasons, he would have simply stated them already, instead of resorting to these childish tricks.

Or maybe what you're really saying is, "Damn it, I can't read. But to make myself feel better, if I convince myself that I am in your head, then I will look less bad"? :rolleyes:

Didn't even complete reading the first sentence here but it's amusing to see how much I'm in your head.

Sorry TC4, the thread doesn’t read the way you think it does. I don’t think you are in anybody’s head. Why don’t you reset and move on. No reason to pick a fight where there isn’t one. Just my outsiders perspective.

Reactions: charlespig
Sorry TC4, the thread doesn’t read the way you think it does. I don’t think you are in anybody’s head. Why don’t you reset and move on. No reason to pick a fight where there isn’t one. Just my outsiders perspective.
Thanks for your opinion! You'd have to know the whole history here to understand. This loser has been doing the same song and dance for awhile.

Reactions: mathboy
Thanks for your opinion! You'd have to know the whole history here to understand. This loser has been doing the same song and dance for awhile.

Summary of the thread:

cpig having fun exposing TC4's hypocritical remarks.

TC4: I am in your head.

cpig having fun exposing more TC4's hypocritical remarks.

Others pointing out to TC4 "I don’t think you are in anybody’s head."

TC4: No, you don't understand. I am in his head.

Likely TC4 will claim that he is not gonna read a sentence of what I wrote here, but then he'll still claim he's in my head. Well, how else can he explains his disillusion? It's like when adults keep telling a child who dickish he is, the child just puts his hands over his years and throw a tantrum, "I don't hear you. You are wrong. I am in your head."

Summary of the thread:

cpig having fun exposing TC4's hypocritical remarks.

cpig having fun exposing more TC4's hypocritical remarks.

Others pointing out to TC4 "I don’t think you are in anybody’s head."

TC4: No, you don't understand. I am in his head.

Likely TC4 will claim that he is not gonna read a sentence of what I wrote here, but then he'll still claim he's in my head. Well, how else can he explains his disillusion? It's like when adults keep telling a child who dickish he is, the child just puts his hands over his years and throw a tantrum, "I don't hear you. You are wrong. I am in your head."

• Haha
Reactions: IUhaterade

I wonder what kind of delusional person would keep saying how he didn't read, and yet keep replying.

Every time.

Just like Pavlov's dog.

It's actually quite funny. Every time I post a comment in this thread, my lovely dog will now be conditioned to respond "I didn't even read. But I am in your head," without realizing the irony. I even said it explicitly in my last comment, "Likely TC4 will claim that he is not gonna read a sentence of what I wrote here, but then he'll still claim he's in my head," and it happens like clockwork. Amazing!

😆😆😆

Reactions: DavidBoiler
I wonder what kind of delusional person would keep saying how he didn't read, and yet keep replying.

Every time.

Just like Pavlov's dog.

It's actually quite funny. Every time I post a comment in this thread, my lovely dog will now be conditioned to respond "I didn't even read. But I am in your head," without realizing the irony. I even said it explicitly in my last comment, "Likely TC4 will claim that he is not gonna read a sentence of what I wrote here, but then he'll still claim he's in my head," and it happens like clockwork. Amazing!

😆😆😆

I have no respect for de-commits and that applies both ways. Any sport, football/hoops/men/women whatever, these de-commits lack integrity. I don't like to see them go and I really don't like them coming in either.

Oh this is so cool. Feels like I've reduced TC4 into an automaton and all he can say now is "Don't even complete reading the first sentence here but it's amusing how much I'm in your head."

I honestly haven't seen anyone to be so obsessive (respond to my comment within 16 minutes) just so that he can declare to the world that he didn't read.

This is really fun. It is like toying with a 3-year-old and he didn't even know he's the butt of the joke. So let me do an experiment. The next person who responds with a comment that includes "Don't even complete reading the first sentence here but it's amusing how much I'm in your head" or a variation of, will win the title of "Dumbest Moron Ever."

So anxious to see if there's an idiot to really fall for it!!

I have no respect for de-commits and that applies both ways. Any sport, football/hoops/men/women whatever, these de-commits lack integrity. I don't like to see them go and I really don't like them coming in either.
except in the case of coaching changes...you can say that a recruit commits to the university but the coach is the agent and direct face of the university to a recruit. The coach is the person that will have a huge impact on your life for 4-5 years.

I have no heartburn over a recruit changing their mind when a coach is fired or moves on

Reactions: TC4THREE
except in the case of coaching changes...you can say that a recruit commits to the university but the coach is the agent and direct face of the university to a recruit. The coach is the person that will have a huge impact on your life for 4-5 years.

I have no heartburn over a recruit changing their mind when a coach is fired or moves on
Yes, I agree with you on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT