ADVERTISEMENT

Abbott pardon

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Can one of you Rittenhouse defenders explain how this works?

Victim was legally carrying. Witness testimony says the victim wasn’t threatening Perry, the driver, who purposefully drove toward the crowd. Driver said he wasn’t going to give the victim a chance to aim at him. Jury finds him guilty. Tucker does a show shaming Abbott. The NEXT DAY, Abbott says he’s going to pardon Perry.

I mean, wtf? Abbott has the right, don’t go there. But the legal argument for Rittenhouse was that the jury acquitted him. Jury found this guy guilty.

Bigger question is, if everybody is carrying, as I’ve said before, who is right and who is wrong when people start shooting at each other?

Victim was legally carrying. Witness testimony says the victim wasn’t threatening Perry, the driver, who purposefully drove toward the crowd. Driver said he wasn’t going to give the victim a chance to aim at him. Jury finds him guilty. Tucker does a show shaming Abbott. The NEXT DAY, Abbott says he’s going to pardon Perry.

I mean, wtf? Abbott has the right, don’t go there. But the legal argument for Rittenhouse was that the jury acquitted him. Jury found this guy guilty.

Bigger question is, if everybody is carrying, as I’ve said before, who is right and who is wrong when people start shooting at each other?
I saw a photo, although it was quite grainy, that showed the protester pointing the gun close to Perry. I don't know what's the right answer here. Perry may have been in the wrong. The problem is that when you (the left) continually allow "protesters" that beat up, burn down and kill people with little to no consequence, you will get other citizens that will feel like there is nobody coming to help them, and may act out inappropriately.

Reactions: Emartin70287

So looking into it a little bit, it sounds like that most of the DA's in the area thought it was pretty clear self defense. Then a Soros backed DA decided to prosecute. During the case, it appears that DA removed some exculpatory evidence.

So looking into it a little bit, it sounds like that most of the DA's in the area thought it was pretty clear self defense. Then a Soros backed DA decided to prosecute. During the case, it appears that DA removed some exculpatory evidence.

Then appeal. That’s how the system works.

The system isn’t designed to have Governors pardon before an appeal is even filed. Is it? I assume it’s not against the law so that makes it ok?

Is the DA indeed Soros backed? Even if he is, as in anywhere else in the country, the voters elect district attorneys and prosecutors. If they don’t do their jobs to the citizens satisfaction, they are voted out.

The trump Republican Party loves the constitution and law and order and all that sh!t until things don’t go their way or they need a partisan outrage. DeSantis fired an elected prosecutor in Florida because he wasn’t doing things the way Ron wanted. Can’t do that.

Hmmm. Wonder what the story line will be if/when Joe finds it necessary to pardon Hunter. I mean, it's in his job description but will all the leftys rally round his decision?

Then appeal. That’s how the system works.

The system isn’t designed to have Governors pardon before an appeal is even filed. Is it? I assume it’s not against the law so that makes it ok?

Is the DA indeed Soros backed? Even if he is, as in anywhere else in the country, the voters elect district attorneys and prosecutors. If they don’t do their jobs to the citizens satisfaction, they are voted out.

The trump Republican Party loves the constitution and law and order and all that sh!t until things don’t go their way or they need a partisan outrage. DeSantis fired an elected prosecutor in Florida because he wasn’t doing things the way Ron wanted. Can’t do that.
A lot of times appeals courts tend to be liberal, so I would think his chances would be slim of getting out.

Yes, that DA is Soros backed. The DA that was removed in Florida was also Soros backed. There are a ton of Soros backed DA's across the country doing a lot of damage. You might want to look into the reasonings as to why DeSantis kicked him to the curb before making your snap judgements. Sure, the guy was voted in, but do you think he should have just let the person stay in until the next election if that person is doing a ton of damage? Voters had no way of knowing what those DA's would do until they were in office. From my understanding there are potentially a lot of Soros DA's that will get voted out next time around, but not after causing massive chaos and messes.

People are being mugged and murdered due to the soft treatment of criminals by Soros DA's.

Reactions: SKYDOG
A lot of times appeals courts tend to be liberal, so I would think his chances would be slim of getting out.

Yes, that DA is Soros backed. The DA that was removed in Florida was also Soros backed. There are a ton of Soros backed DA's across the country doing a lot of damage. You might want to look into the reasonings as to why DeSantis kicked him to the curb before making your snap judgements. Sure, the guy was voted in, but do you think he should have just let the person stay in until the next election if that person is doing a ton of damage? Voters had no way of knowing what those DA's would do until they were in office. From my understanding there are potentially a lot of Soros DA's that will get voted out next time around, but not after causing massive chaos and messes.

People are being mugged and murdered due to the soft treatment of criminals by Soros DA's.
Is George Soros in the room with us right now?

Reactions: indy35

Corporate Media Host Forces Texas Governor To Pardon Psycho Murderer​

Kyle Rittenhouse, our American hero, was being attacked with deadly weapons and simply defended his life.
I love that kid for taking out the trash.

Well, Tucker Carlson lies a lot. Anyways, its just sad that a vet kills another vet.
Ok... Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. WTF does that have to do with anything? BTW, I can guarantee that Tucker doesn't lie to the degree that that person did.

It is, but that other vet would still be alive if he didn't bum rush a car with is friends and have his rifle pointing into the vehicle.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Ok... Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. WTF does that have to do with anything? BTW, I can guarantee that Tucker doesn't lie to the degree that that person did.

It is, but that other vet would still be alive if he didn't bum rush a car with is friends and have his rifle pointing into the vehicle.
I’d like to see what some of these liberal internet warriors would do if they were in this type of a non compromising situation. I’m sure they would react the same as the posts they type on a message board. 😂

Tucker Carlson' Favorite BLM Killer FANTASIZED About Killing Protesters: "Zoo Full of Monkeys"​

Did you even watch the video? He claimed the driver of the car GOT OUT OF HIS CAR AND SHOT THE MAN. That's not even remotely true as to what happened. That's just one example.
Yep. He was wrong on that. Anything else? You take issue with the police interview where he said he didn’t want to give the a chance to point the gun at him? His posts online? That he drove into the crowd? The witness testimony? It’s easy to say the podcaster made in a mistake when reviewing the facts and therefore you dismiss the rest of what he said.

But the podcast isn’t the point of the thread. It’s that Abbott is nullifying the jury verdict based on his political position. It’s also the question of how the hell do we determine who’s guilty or innocent when both two citizens are carrying guns and one shoots the other.

Reactions: typeviic
Yep. He was wrong on that. Anything else? You take issue with the police interview where he said he didn’t want to give the a chance to point the gun at him? His posts online? That he drove into the crowd? The witness testimony? It’s easy to say the podcaster made in a mistake when reviewing the facts and therefore you dismiss the rest of what he said.

But the podcast isn’t the point of the thread. It’s that Abbott is nullifying the jury verdict based on his political position. It’s also the question of how the hell do we determine who’s guilty or innocent when both two citizens are carrying guns and one shoots the other.
Not at all. Did you see in that interview just how close the barrel of the gun was to him?

Did you know that ALL of the other prosecutes including the investigating officers thought it was self defense?

Last edited:
Not at all. Did you see in that interview just how close the barrel of the gun was to him?

Did you know that ALL of the other prosecutes including the investigating officers thought it was self defense?
The JURY found him guilty. You want to argue the facts of the case? Appeal. This is OUR SYSTEM OF FREAKING JUSTICE. You don’t get to ignore it when it doesn’t fit your position. Follow the RULES.

Do I get to argue the other prosecutors were backed by Republican donors, like you do with every other case with a democratic prosecutor who is supposedly Soros backed?

If people in a district or county don’t like how the prosecutor is doing his job, VOTE HIM OUT. That’s how it works.

Reactions: typeviic

Well there it is. Plain as day.

Paxton says the prosecutor is Soros backed. I have seen nothing to debunk it or back it up so it must be true.
Btw, do you know anything about Paxton?

Here’s the good part.
“Sure, the guy was voted in, but do you think he should have just let the person stay in until the next election if that person is doing a ton of damage?”

To be clear. You’re saying that because the prosecutor (Andrew Warren) is doing “damage”, Ron has the right to can him. Damage in whose view? Obviously in Ron’s and yours. What about the view of the people who voted for and elected Warren? You’re saying Ron gets to substitute his judgment for theirs? Is that how it’s supposed to work in our system? Where does that stop? Can Ron fire a member of the Florida state legislature too? Why even have the damn election? Let’s have the chief executive appoint everybody who works for the State.

You are saying a governor can substitute his opinion of performance of an elected official for those of the people who elected him. No he can’t. A Federal judge agreed. But it shouldn’t matter. Ron’s views don’t override the will of the people demonstrated by their votes.

And saying there’s no way the people knew what they were getting when they voted for Warren is a horsesh!t excuse. Doesn’t matter even if it is true. Anybody could claim that.

This is the authoritarianism of the trump Republican Party. Abbot nullifies a jury. Ron removes and elected official when there was no misconduct, just because he disagrees with how he is doing his job. I won’t even go into the times trump has done it or has tried to.

Yours is the party of patriots and the constitution and the rule of law……..unless things aren’t going your way. Then you ignore the rules.

Reactions: indy35 and typeviic
Well there it is. Plain as day.

Paxton says the prosecutor is Soros backed. I have seen nothing to debunk it or back it up so it must be true.
Btw, do you know anything about Paxton?

Here’s the good part.
“Sure, the guy was voted in, but do you think he should have just let the person stay in until the next election if that person is doing a ton of damage?”

To be clear. You’re saying that because the prosecutor (Andrew Warren) is doing “damage”, Ron has the right to can him. Damage in whose view? Obviously in Ron’s and yours. What about the view of the people who voted for and elected Warren? You’re saying Ron gets to substitute his judgment for theirs? Is that how it’s supposed to work in our system? Where does that stop? Can Ron fire a member of the Florida state legislature too? Why even have the damn election? Let’s have the chief executive appoint everybody who works for the State.

You are saying a governor can substitute his opinion of performance of an elected official for those of the people who elected him. No he can’t. A Federal judge agreed. But it shouldn’t matter. Ron’s views don’t override the will of the people demonstrated by their votes.

And saying there’s no way the people knew what they were getting when they voted for Warren is a horsesh!t excuse. Doesn’t matter even if it is true. Anybody could claim that.

This is the authoritarianism of the trump Republican Party. Abbot nullifies a jury. Ron removes and elected official when there was no misconduct, just because he disagrees with how he is doing his job. I won’t even go into the times trump has done it or has tried to.

Yours is the party of patriots and the constitution and the rule of law……..unless things aren’t going your way. Then you ignore the rules.
So if a prosecutor is letting criminals out that are beating up, raping and killing people, that he should be allowed to stay until the next election? You're a ****ing human rights violation.

Reactions: herrli

Tucker Carlson' Favorite BLM Killer FANTASIZED About Killing Protesters: "Zoo Full of Monkeys"​

Just started watching the video. First thing I noticed is that people claimed that Perry ran a red light. He actually turned right on a red. BIG difference. Running a red light makes it sound like he broke the law in order to drive into the protestors. That's not what happened. Protesters were already everywhere.

You love citing sources that can't get facts straight. I only watched 20 minutes worth and had to stop there. Perry, it sounds like, was a racist. That makes him a moron and a piece of shit, but doesn't make him a killer. The text messages sound bad, but there's a lot of other things that goes into a murder case than what someone says. The police believed it was a justified shooting. If you think you have more evidence beyond what the police had, then I'd love to see it.

So if a prosecutor is letting criminals out that are beating up, raping and killing people, that he should be allowed to stay until the next election? You're a ****ing human rights violation.
Was that what Warren was doing? Or are you just throwing out inflammatory accusations to make your case?

“The governor had accused Warren of incompetence and neglect of duty, arguing that the prosecutor was picking and choosing which laws to enforce, citing in his executive order the non-prosecution of crimes such as “trespassing at a business location, disorderly conduct, disorderly intoxication, and prostitution.”

Wow. Heavy stuff.

“In testimony, Warren argued that he was suspended over his personal political positions on abortion and transgender issues.”

Now THAT sounds like Ron.

“Those left-leaning prosecutors, he (DeSantis) said, had “undermined public safety” and been “devastating to the rule of law.”

“Left unsaid, however, was that Mr. DeSantis and his advisers had failed to find a connection between Mr. Warren’s policies and public safety in his community.

In fact, just the day before, writing in blue pen on a draft of an executive order, the governor had personally removed any mention of crime statistics justifying Mr. Warren’s suspension, after Mr. DeSantis’s lawyers lamented that they could find nothing in them to support the idea that Mr. Warren’s policies had done harm, according to internal documents and testimony.”

If Warren had been letting rapists and killers go free, DeSantis may have had grounds to fire him. Not the case here. He doesn’t like Warren’s politics so he fired an elected official cause he’s the Wiz and nobody beats him.

If this is allowed to happen, what’s next? A governor, or president, can lie about any elected official, fire them, ignore the law and the Constitution………and get away with it because people like you believe the lies……and even PROMOTE them, like you’re doing hear. All in the name of God and apple pie. The citizens of Germany believed the same shi! in ‘33.

Was that what Warren was doing? Or are you just throwing out inflammatory accusations to make your case?

“The governor had accused Warren of incompetence and neglect of duty, arguing that the prosecutor was picking and choosing which laws to enforce, citing in his executive order the non-prosecution of crimes such as “trespassing at a business location, disorderly conduct, disorderly intoxication, and prostitution.”

Wow. Heavy stuff.

“In testimony, Warren argued that he was suspended over his personal political positions on abortion and transgender issues.”

“Those left-leaning prosecutors, he (DeSantis) said, had “undermined public safety” and been “devastating to the rule of law.”

“Left unsaid, however, was that Mr. DeSantis and his advisers had failed to find a connection between Mr. Warren’s policies and public safety in his community.

In fact, just the day before, writing in blue pen on a draft of an executive order, the governor had personally removed any mention of crime statistics justifying Mr. Warren’s suspension, after Mr. DeSantis’s lawyers lamented that they could find nothing in them to support the idea that Mr. Warren’s policies had done harm, according to internal documents and testimony.”

If Warren had been letting rapists and killers go free, DeSantis may have had grounds to fire him. Not the case here. He doesn’t like Warren’s politics so he fired an elected official cause he’s the Wiz and nobody beats him.

If this is allowed to happen, what’s next? A governor, or president, can lie about any elected official, fire them, ignore the law and the Constitution………and get away with it because people like you believe the lies……and even PROMOTE them, like you’re doing hear. All in the name of God and apple pie. The citizens of Germany believed the same shi! in ‘33.
All you have to do is look at all of the Soros backed DA's across the country and you can see the damage being done. It may have been wrong for DeSantis to do what he did. I don't know, but if I were him and I saw what was happening around the country, I'd wouldn't want to wait until someone died. If this prosecutor wants to blame someone other than just DeSantis, then they need to blame all of the other Soros prosecutors that have been doing a piss poor job and getting people killed.

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG

No, THAT sounds like propaganda. There's NO proof that this is the reason DeSantis fired the guy, yet you gobbled it up.

No, THAT sounds like propaganda. There's NO proof that this is the reason DeSantis fired the guy, yet you gobbled it up.
Who’s the gobbler here? I’m putting out links with actual information about what happened.

Sounds like propaganda lol? What do you call throwing out “Soros funded prosecutors” as reasons for breaking the law and firing an elected official?

To be clear, you’ve got no problem with DeSantis PREEMPTIVELY firing an elected prosecutor for what he MIGHT do, based on your framing of how other prosecutors around the country have done their job.

DeSantis his putting his political views ahead of an elected official……..and his discretion ahead of said official. Ron wants the prosecutor to do his job the way RON thinks he should. Do your job, prosecute the people the way I WANT YOU TO or you’re fired.
That’s how a one party takes control. It’s called authoritarianism.

Who’s the gobbler here? I’m putting out links with actual information about what happened.

Sounds like propaganda lol? What do you call throwing out “Soros funded prosecutors” as reasons for breaking the law and firing an elected official?

To be clear, you’ve got no problem with DeSantis PREEMPTIVELY firing an elected prosecutor for what he MIGHT do, based on your framing of how other prosecutors around the country have done their job.

DeSantis his putting his political views ahead of an elected official……..and his discretion ahead of said official. Ron wants the prosecutor to do his job the way RON thinks he should. Do your job, prosecute the people the way I WANT YOU TO or you’re fired.
That’s how a one party takes control. It’s called authoritarianism.
You're so ****ing blind as to who the real authoritarians are. The Soros DA was following the same trend that others did across the country. I ask again, is he supposed to wait until people die? There are already plenty of examples to go off of.

You're so ****ing blind as to who the real authoritarians are. The Soros DA was following the same trend that others did across the country. I ask again, is he supposed to wait until people die? There are already plenty of examples to go off of.
Was he a Soros State Attorney?Sure helps your argument to accuse him of being one. How was he following the same trend?

To recap.
DeSantis indefinitely suspends an elected official (Warren)because he said he would not enforce restrictions on abortion and gender therapy. No cases had come before Warren and the laws were being challenged in court. He had taken no action. He was still fired…….for something he might not do.
You say he should have been fired because “he’s just like all the other Soros DAs.” We don’t know that. He said what he would do, but had taken no action. The restrictions weren’t even LAW YET. Never mind that anything bad is now being hung on Soros DAs.

Ron is saying his judgement takes precedence over the people that elected Warren. Then why have the freakin election if the governor is going to fire the winner without cause? You, the board cheerleader that the 2020 election was rigged or stolen or illegal or whatever position you have arrived at today, are saying that even when the election is fair, the executive gets to nullify it.

Why? By your own words, because of something the State Attorney MIGHT DO! He hasn’t done anything. Is that how your world works? And saying ‘do we wait for people to die’? Are you FCKING serious? You are proposing we punish people for what they MIGHT DO? I’d that how are criminal Justice system works? Is that how ANYTHING works in our country? Ron gets to be God and take action against elected officials because he can foresee the future? Or are you the one that gets to decide?

You get people are so mind fcked over these cultural issues that you actually abandon the founding principles of our country and our system of laws that you end up arguing AGAINST THEM.

And to answer your question, yes, in this country somebody has to die before someone is punished for their death……….which in this case hadn’t happened yet.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Was he a Soros State Attorney?Sure helps your argument to accuse him of being one. How was he following the same trend?

To recap.
DeSantis indefinitely suspends an elected official (Warren)because he said he would not enforce restrictions on abortion and gender therapy. No cases had come before Warren and the laws were being challenged in court. He had taken no action. He was still fired…….for something he might not do.
You say he should have been fired because “he’s just like all the other Soros DAs.” We don’t know that. He said what he would do, but had taken no action. The restrictions weren’t even LAW YET. Never mind that anything bad is now being hung on Soros DAs.

Ron is saying his judgement takes precedence over the people that elected Warren. Then why have the freakin election if the governor is going to fire the winner without cause? You, the board cheerleader that the 2020 election was rigged or stolen or illegal or whatever position you have arrived at today, are saying that even when the election is fair, the executive gets to nullify it.

Why? By your own words, because of something the State Attorney MIGHT DO! He hasn’t done anything. Is that how your world works? And saying ‘do we wait for people to die’? Are you FCKING serious? You are proposing we punish people for what they MIGHT DO? I’d that how are criminal Justice system works? Is that how ANYTHING works in our country? Ron gets to be God and take action against elected officials because he can foresee the future? Or are you the one that gets to decide?

You get people are so mind fcked over these cultural issues that you actually abandon the founding principles of our country and our system of laws that you end up arguing AGAINST THEM.

And to answer your question, yes, in this country somebody has to die before someone is punished for their death……….which in this case hadn’t happened yet.
Friendly advice: Your rants are much too long to read based on expected value. (Juice isn't worth the squeeze). Can you try to make them more concise? Or include an executive summary rant paragraph at the start?

Yes, I know, I don't have to read them, and I typically don't. Just telling you because it is obvious you love to bloviate forth and imagine everyone thinks you are so admirable in your virtue signaling and self-righteous indignation, when I suspect most people are not reading the long ones (and probably not the short ones).

Applies to you too, @HoosierfanJM, hiding under your desk.

Friendly advice: Your rants are much too long to read based on expected value. (Juice isn't worth the squeeze). Can you try to make them more concise? Or include an executive summary rant paragraph at the start?

Yes, I know, I don't have to read them, and I typically don't. Just telling you because it is obvious you love to bloviate forth and imagine everyone thinks you are so admirable in your virtue signaling and self-righteous indignation, when I suspect most people are not reading the long ones (and probably not the short ones).

Applies to you too, @HoosierfanJM, hiding under your desk.
How dare you accuse me of hiding under a desk.
I do not have a desk so you are a LIAR!

I demand an apology.

The JURY found him guilty. You want to argue the facts of the case? Appeal. This is OUR SYSTEM OF FREAKING JUSTICE. You don’t get to ignore it when it doesn’t fit your position. Follow the RULES.

Do I get to argue the other prosecutors were backed by Republican donors, like you do with every other case with a democratic prosecutor who is supposedly Soros backed?

If people in a district or county don’t like how the prosecutor is doing his job, VOTE HIM OUT. That’s how it works.
Do you want to argue that the Governor of Texas has a legal right to pardon someone. I feel if he is not following the law there will be law suits to hold hold him accountable. If the people of Texas don’t like how the Gov is doing his job they can vote him out. Straight forward isn’t it?

I haven’t been on this board for months. I am not surprised there is the same liberal nut cases attacking the right leaning people. Some things never change. Maybe Builder Bob is really George Soros!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT